Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
GumbaFish said:
I want to hit up highland here but I know its kind of large and I haven't found somebody who knows it really well, and I know for sure I would get lost because I would be more focused on riding instead of paying attention to where I am.
I rode Highland a couple of years ago. It was pretty cool, but definitely find someone who knows their way around (or at least someone who can highlight a good route on a map for you to follow). There is some pretty cool stuff up there, but some not so cool stuff as well.

Of couse, that was 2.5 years ago now so things might have changed.

There was a guy on the Cycle-CNY board last summer really pushing highland rides. He might be a good one to hook up with for a ride.

As for Dryer Rd... I really want to get out there this summer. Probably tie it in with a trip to Victor's.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
You suck. :angry: ;)
:devil: Sorry. We've had a bad night so far (up every hour for a feeding on Sunday night from 11-4am) but other than that, not too rough YET...I highly doubt that she'll stay in this lovely routine forever (11pm, 1-1:30am, 4-4:30am, 7-8am). How is your little guy doing anyway?

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
robdamanii said:
That is all greek to me. Maybe sometime we can get together and ride some of 'em.
I'm always game, lemme know. By the way where do you live? I think I'll test my luck riding now despite the gloomy weather. I have been out once this semester on the trails and this warmer weather will make me disregard the fact that it will probably be muddy and rainy. Yeah Jackson I am sure somebody on there knows them, I think it was Mud Boy...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
GumbaFish said:
I'm always game, lemme know. By the way where do you live? I think I'll test my luck riding now despite the gloomy weather. I have been out once this semester on the trails and this warmer weather will make me disregard the fact that it will probably be muddy and rainy. Yeah Jackson I am sure somebody on there knows them, I think it was Mud Boy...
I'm in Seneca Falls. I still haven't found any good trails around here, so I'm always looking.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Rip said:
Morning :stosh:

Frikken pissed right now.

My health insurance is balking from when I hurt my hand back in September. They're claiming because I didn't claim a primary physician, which is utter bs.
Yeah, health insurance (particularly HMOs) blow. I'm in the middle of 2 claims with mine right now, which both total a little over $100 (a rediculously small amount!) :mumble:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
GumbaFish said:
We should def. all meet up. Are you there most weekends?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
GumbaFish said:
Yeah I'm always around for the most part unless its a break, and next weekend I won't be around. Other then that I'm pretty much here. Anyways I'm out to test my luck, one of the benefits of riding in old quarries is that its a lot of rock...so wetness isn't the biggest problem. Refer here for an overview of skytop
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135732&page=2
That sounds great and that place looks like tons of fun! I'll be up there more as the weather improves. What direction from SU are most of the trails you ride? Just wondering how far away those would be for us from Seneca Falls.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I am also currently very, very muddy. Just spent a good chunk of time cleaning my bike, looks like its gonna need a second washing once it dries. But hey it was a good ride...I almost want to go ride around campus tonight, perhaps I will:cool: