Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
brungeman said:
Troegs is what I was trying to mimic!!! the amber I am making will mimic Troegs Hopback:drool: I can send you the recipe for the Brown, and my recipe for the amber if you like!!!
Yes please! :thumb:
How are you doing your dry hopping?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
BikeGeek said:
Yes please! :thumb:
How are you doing your dry hopping?
well, as soon as I remove from heat, I add some aroma hops, and save a bit for about 2-3 days into the fermentation then I just add how much I think I need to the fermentor to get the final aroma I am aiming for... it isn't as much a science as timeing of the initial flavoring hops (30 min. in) etc... but more like what I feel I need to get the right aroma... I dont know if that makes sense but... relax and have a homebrew!!!:D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hooples3 said:
Morning monkeys!!

hopefully it snows and doesnt sleet , mt creek would a good choice then.
not to much going on today.. todays weather calls for misery.. and of course we are going to try and make asphalt.. they have be working on a special mix design to withstand the foul weather... there are reasons you dont make it in this weather is what i told them.. oh well its gonna be a rough day .
after work is Costco.... and probably $400 out the window... i bet i come how with a lot of useless stuff!!!

anyways enjoy the day!!!
Earlier this morning I mentioned how i did not think it was a good idea to produce in this weather.. boy was i right. once we finally got to try and start up .. everything froze up and the insdie of the asphalt drum broke.. as I type my welders are here trying to fix the problem by welding peiceds back together.. then they want to try and run again.. the welders will not be done until at least 6pm.... then we will try again.. does anyone here see the damn weather.. its going to be a long evening!!!!