Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report last night aside from finally getting my insurance check. :)

Going to the gym tonight which should be good. I haven't been able to to do any sit-ups since I fell on my snowboard.

Hope ya all have a great day!

J

JRB

Slacker. Can you let me know you are going to post your GMT in advance please??? I feel that I have wasted my time now.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! Today I feel GOOD! HOORAY! No more cold, headach or upset stomach! HOORAY! This is the first morning in a week that I actually feel well. I might even make it to the gym tonight! I do feel kind of dehydrated though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning! Today I feel GOOD! HOORAY! No more cold, headach or upset stomach! HOORAY! This is the first morning in a week that I actually feel well. I might even make it to the gym tonight! I do feel kind of dehydrated though.
There seemed to be a last ditch effort of the flu to wack people this year. My dad was really sick for the whole week last week.
There was a few other people sick last week and this week with the flu.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
lastnight=won 3 of 4 @volleyball, then a beer at the mousetrap bar, then to a friends house for her birthday party...

mucho fun night :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
:think: wow deja-vu....

Good morning Monkeys

Not to much going on today. like i said before I have to get home and finish up some moulding today

Stosh.. are you still planning on going to the boogie down on friday?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
lastnight=won 3 of 4 @volleyball, then a beer at the mousetrap bar, then to a friends house for her birthday party...

mucho fun night :thumb:
thats cool man!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
:think: wow deja-vu....

Good morning Monkeys

Not to much going on today. like i said before I have to get home and finish up some moulding today

Stosh.. are you still planning on going to the boogie down on friday?
I just burned my throat with my coffee.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
There seemed to be a last ditch effort of the flu to wack people this year. My dad was really sick for the whole week last week.
There was a few other people sick last week and this week with the flu.
Well I only had a cold, but as colds go, it was a pretty nasty one. Just as I *seemed* to be getting over it, the stomach bug hit me. :dead: But man, it feels so good to NOT feel like crap this morning.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Well I only had a cold, but as colds go, it was a pretty nasty one. Just as I *seemed* to be getting over it, the stomach bug hit me. :dead: But man, it feels so good to NOT feel like crap this morning.
I know whenever I'm sick I think to myself how much I'm going to enjoy not being sick and I'm going to make sure I cherrish every day. That last about 1-1.5 days.

J

JRB

Good morning. Additionally, I was throwing up all night and don't think I'll go in to work right away. Also - Echo and the Bunnymen are playing a free show in Austin tonight, with Spoon, Britt Daniel's, a good friend from HS, band.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Good morning. Additionally, I was throwing up all night and don't think I'll go in to work right away. Also - Echo and the Bunnymen are playing a free show in Austin tonight, with Spoon, Britt Daniel's, a good friend from HS, band.
Are you promoting for the show or something?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
are you going to the boogie down friday night???
Holy fawk... remember when I said I would tell you as soon as I knew?

well I lied!

The show was actually in L.I. somewhere so we're not going. Aubrey has a lot of school work she's finishing up so this weekend is out for doing any traveling so we're staying local.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Are you promoting for the show or something?
It's free. Why the fack would I promote a free show??? Just saying that it would be cool to see a friend getting to play in the same line up as echo and the bunnymen.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
do you live near Austin? there are a ton of good shows happening because of the SXSW stuff...

spoon is a good band. tell britt he rocks.

sat you can see The Bats (band i just saw) w/ free beer. can't beat that.

03.18.06 @ obsolete inc (2-6 pm) free beer!, austin, tx, The Bats w/ tullycraft, the owls, galactic heroes

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Holy fawk... remember when I said I would tell you as soon as I knew?

well I lied!

The show was actually in L.I. somewhere so we're not going. Aubrey has a lot of school work she's finishing up so this weekend is out for doing any traveling so we're staying local.
my buddy... thanks... :mumble:

no worries... not that you were at all worried... Gonna go to my aunt's house for the cornbeef and everything...

J

JRB

narlus said:
do you live near Austin? there are a ton of good shows happening because of the SXSW stuff...

spoon is a good band. tell britt he rocks.

sat you can see The Bats (band i just saw) w/ free beer. can't beat that.

03.18.06 @ obsolete inc (2-6 pm) free beer!, austin, tx, The Bats w/ tullycraft, the owls, galactic heroes
1 hour - not sure I can make it down to see Britt, but I will relay the message on our next meeting. He does rock. I may roll to see the Bats if my friend from SA doesn't come up. SXSW has gotten a little hectic since I was young and I try to stay away. You can see lots of good bands year round. I need to keep my ears peeled. Most years Dwight Yoakam does a 200 ticket acoustic show that I would like to see for like $50.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've got friends from London who fly in every year to catch SXSW, and there are more good shows in London than probably anywhere else on earth.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup yall. Me and Tweek's dart team won again last night and secured 1st place for the league. Actually we had clinched 1st place a couple weeks ago but the stupid league never updates the stats on their website so we didn't know. Ah well.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hey there all you Monkeys...

WHASSSSSSUP.... I lost my prep today, so I am going to be behind in getting all my paper work done... :nopity:

anyway... Hey loco... spoon is great! I love "the way we get by" that damn song gets stuck in my head and I can't get it out... that is great they are playing with Echo... should be a sweet show...

a show I really wanted to check out was "The English Beat" and the damn show got cancelled!!! ARGH!!! :mumble:

Stosh... don't screw up and make sure you put the whole insurance check toward the new car... If you are anything like me... you will be tempted to spend a few $'s here and a few there.... :dead: don't do it!!!

Have a good day folks...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
my buddy... thanks... :mumble:

no worries... not that you were at all worried... Gonna go to my aunt's house for the cornbeef and everything...
:drool:
I'm really sorry I hadn't said anything to you.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
Hey there all you Monkeys...

WHASSSSSSUP.... I lost my prep today, so I am going to be behind in getting all my paper work done... :nopity:

anyway... Hey loco... spoon is great! I love "the way we get by" that damn song gets stuck in my head and I can't get it out... that is great they are playing with Echo... should be a sweet show...

a show I really wanted to check out was "The English Beat" and the damn show got cancelled!!! ARGH!!! :mumble:

Stosh... don't screw up and make sure you put the whole insurance check toward the new car... If you are anything like me... you will be tempted to spend a few $'s here and a few there.... :dead: don't do it!!!

Have a good day folks...
Actually our tax return went to the car, and our insurance check is going to our Wedding.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stosh said:
Actually our tax return went to the car, and our insurance check is going to our Wedding.
DEEEAM that is a big tax return!!!

that is a good deal then as long as you aren't like me and trying to spend 5 bucks in 10 different directions each one costing 10 bucks:rofl:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
DEEEAM that is a big tax return!!!

that is a good deal then as long as you aren't like me and trying to spend 5 bucks in 10 different directions each one costing 10 bucks:rofl:
I'm resisting the urge.

The money from the insurance was $5,126.00

I kept the $126 to spend as I wish. :)

I want to have a nice wedding and honeymoon so it's important I save now.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on... finishing up some things I've been putting off, also finishing up a site design I've been working on for a local jewelery shop (you can see it here for anyone who's interested, comments are welcome; but will proabably be ignored - depends on whose commenting). Had a good workout this morning... I've cut back on my cardio and upped my weight work and I'm starting to lose weight again, which is good.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on... finishing up some things I've been putting off, also finishing up a site design I've been working on for a local jewelery shop (you can see it here for anyone who's interested, comments are welcome; but will proabably be ignored - depends on whose commenting). Had a good workout this morning... I've cut back on my cardio and upped my weight work and I'm starting to lose weight again, which is good.
looks good... It reminds me a little of tiffany's site.......

i went to look at the items and couldnt.. dammit

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

nice and simple... it is a little slow loading... the colors are simple and the maroon ads elegance to it... what are you using to build it with regular hand coding or are you using a program? I think the pics should also be targets instead of just the titles at the bottom of the pics... unless those titles are going to be drop down menus if that is the case I can see where you are going with it... nice job!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
brungeman said:
nice and simple... it is a little slow loading... the colors are simple and the maroon ads elegance to it... what are you using to build it with regular hand coding or are you using a program? I think the pics should also be targets instead of just the titles at the bottom of the pics... unless those titles are going to be drop down menus if that is the case I can see where you are going with it... nice job!!!

I suspect the load time is godaddy. I'm using dreamweaver MX beacuse it color-codes the code, but I'm hand coding everything.

Drop-downs are still in discussion... but I agree with you about the images being links as well if the dropdowns don't end up happening.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! I got up early and played with the little one before feeding her, then did a bunch of crunches and pilates at 6:30am :dead: now we're off to her 6 week check up at the Dr. (a little early as she's not 6 weeks until Monday), and then groceries and return home so my new furniture can be delivered!!!! :D