Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I think the cold snap has finally broken up here in NY. It's still going to be chilly but not nearly as cold as it's been the past week+.

Anybody got any big plans for the weekend? I think we'll mostly be doing wedding stuff. It's only 4 months away now.

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Goooood morning! They are ripping down our parking garage at work, and everytime the huge tractor swings a blow to the garage, the entire building shakes. It's like I'm sitting in a massage chair! :D BOOM! Shake. BOOM! Shake.

:dancing:

This weekend? Hmmm....perhaps a ride Saturday, and visiting a friend Sunday. WeRd.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning Monkeys!!!

ahh yes the weather seems a bit better , hopefully 70 deg is right aroung the corner.
I have some paries to go to this weekend. My uncles 60th, a co workers 40th.. hopefully Sunday morning (if its not raining) I can get some riding in!!!.
I have to work nights next week so I may just have to go riding during the day next week!!! I believe we are going to be doing some trail work at ringwood too!!!

Stosh.. whats left to do for the wedding?

Have a great day..

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Good morning Monkeys!!!

ahh yes the weather seems a bit better , hopefully 70 deg is right aroung the corner.
I have some paries to go to this weekend. My uncles 60th, a co workers 40th.. hopefully Sunday morning (if its not raining) I can get some riding in!!!.
I have to work nights next week so I may just have to go riding during the day next week!!! I believe we are going to be doing some trail work at ringwood too!!!

Stosh.. whats left to do for the wedding?

Have a great day..
All kinds of little stuff but nothing major. We need to actually ORDER the invitations.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Missed the Wednesday Night Ride last night, knee is finally to the point that will probably have to break down and go get it checked out.

Other than that pretty quiet here. But then I'm not at work yet either. Time to head in.

Everyone have a good day today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Trainwreck said:
Good morning,

Missed the Wednesday Night Ride last night, knee is finally to the point that will probably have to break down and go get it checked out.

Other than that pretty quiet here. But then I'm not at work yet either. Time to head in.

Everyone have a good day today.
I'm sorry I must have missed your post about your knee, so now I'll ask. What is the problem with your knee?

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
stosh said:
Anybody got any big plans for the weekend?
Yup, blowing off work tomorrow and going for a ride with my bro whose wife will be giving birth this weekend. After that, he will not have much time to ride, so we figured tomorrow should be the day.
It's my first MTB ride of the season.

Saturday I have 3 hours sectioned off in the moning for a road ride.

The rest of the weekend I'm just chilling with the wife & kid.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mackie said:
Yup, blowing off work tomorrow and going for a ride with my bro whose wife will be giving birth this weekend. After that, he will not have much time to ride, so we figured tomorrow should be the day.
It's my first MTB ride of the season.

Saturday I have 3 hours sectioned off in the moning for a road ride.

The rest of the weekend I'm just chilling with the wife & kid.
Depending on weather I may try to hit the gym hard this weekend. I've been slacking a lot lately.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
volleyball was a blast last night, then some of us went for some beer/pizza/fried food, then less of us went to see some

1st chick to come over goes to me, hey I havent seen you in a while...um, ok but who to hell are you??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
volleyball was a blast last night, then some of us went for some beer/pizza/fried food, then less of us went to see some

1st chick to come over goes to me, hey I havent seen you in a while...um, ok but who to hell are you??
Did you get some Tang at least?

J

JRB

Good morning.

One day as the boss and you want to get Bab's avatar tattooed on MBC's ass??? Don't you think you are getting a little pushy, a little too fast??? :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
lets try this again... (my computer crashed the last time I tried to say hey)

Morning Yinz,

tired today, but feeling better...

I have a wedding on Saturday, so its shot.

Sunday I hope to get in a sweeeeet ride if the weather permits...

Have a good day!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

More conference stuff today. I'm in waaay over my head down here, but I'm getting enough bits and pieces to make it all worth while (I think). Saw some work from Bert Monroy - DAMN he is good. This is one of his... created from scratch, totally in photoshop and illustrator. No photographic elements at all. And this isn't even one of his better ones. His attention to detail is rediculous.

Yesterday I played a lot with masking and adjustment layers. Today, more adjustment layers, some photography stuff, and working with type.

Spent some time at the pool yesterday playing on my laptop. The pool was a very good place to be yesterday. Doesn't look like I'm going ot have a chance to get back there today, but definitely tomorrow. Doug - I'll see if I can get some pics for ya. :wink:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

More conference stuff today. I'm in waaay over my head down here, but I'm getting enough bits and pieces to make it all worth while (I think). Saw some work from Bert Monroy - DAMN he is good. This is one of his... created from scratch, totally in photoshop and illustrator. No photographic elements at all. And this isn't even one of his better ones. His attention to detail is rediculous.

Yesterday I played a lot with masking and adjustment layers. Today, more adjustment layers, some photography stuff, and working with type.

Spent some time at the pool yesterday playing on my laptop. The pool was a very good place to be yesterday. Doesn't look like I'm going ot have a chance to get back there today, but definitely tomorrow. Doug - I'll see if I can get some pics for ya. :wink:
wow, thats amazing!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

DEEEEam that chit is BAD ASS... I googled, him and his stuff is sa-weeet

J

JRB

McGRP01 said:
Dude...no offense...but your GMT posts are super depressing. Worse than mine. Need a hug?
That's more boss like. :thumb: He could tell us about his avatar change. That would interest me.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
I liked his "Mr. Excitement" custom title better than "balls."
I liked "bump" better than any of my other....nevermind, that won't work. :think:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
stosh said:
I'm sorry I must have missed your post about your knee, so now I'll ask. What is the problem with your knee?
Sorry, late response.

Been bad for years, I was able to build it up fairly well by cycling but something must be floating around in there now. It tends to work intermittently. Time to get it checked out.

Gee, I guess climbing with the 16 cog on the single speed wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I think I will tell you guys about the avatar change, I've been playing Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition. Still a relative newcomer to it.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
Sounds better than mine..
Laundry, run to the pharmacy, and take the dog down to the vet. Then maybe squeak out for a ride, if I can leave time to get my "freelance receipts" together for my taxes....receipts...yeah right.

J

JRB

Opeth said:
I think I will tell you guys about the avatar change, I've been playing Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition. Still a relative newcomer to it.

I like it, Rip.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
So, I have a new computer desk being delivered to my house tomorrow by Office Max. I just called to find out what time they might be coming, and the lady tells me "between 8a - 5p." And that she can't (won't) narrow it down for me. There goes my whole farkin day! :mumble: