Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

J

JRB

brungeman said:
well maybe just hang out there! the best thing that could happen is getting fired or layed off!:sneaky: then you could collect unemployment, spend some quality time with Caroline, and get everything squared away with the shop. that way you don't have to make any decisions.:thumb:
I don't know if you've ever been fired, but even with it just being a political decision in January, it was way less than cool. It's not a real esteem booster for sure. I prefer to do a good job and relax in the knowledge that it is all ok.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
I don't know if you've ever been fired, but even with it just being a political decision in January, it was way less than cool. It's not a real esteem booster for sure. I prefer to do a good job and relax in the knowledge that it is all ok.
that was in a way the point. No Never been, that doesn't mean I think any different of anyone who has. I have had friends of mine that have been for political reasons etc. and that is the worst. It is always important to do the best you can. if they are going to make decisions about you and your future, at least it wouldn't at that point be because of your work ethic, it would be because of political or other reasons. If you do as good or better a job than those around you, feel good about yourself just because a business may be changing personnel etc doesn't mean that you should get down on yourself. Maybe you read into my post wrong, I was trying to bring levity to a pretty serious situation. My point was you are tormented about the decision in front of you. If they made the decision for you there would be no reason for beating yourself up. The choice is made!

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Stosh, how are Aubrey's lack of tonsils?
Based on his lack of masculinity, I am sure he couldn't hit the tonsils before. haahahaha :rofl: