Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I just went to Aubrey's softball game last night.

That is all for today!

Hope ya all have a great day!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Hey - what ever became of the bird nest and the bike issue?

I rode yesterday on my lunch, might ride today, though I'm not feeling it today. That's about it - exciting huh?

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Did a 23 mile road ride after work yesterday. Felt great. 3rd ride in 4 days. Averaged much faster than I expected to after being off for so long. And only took about 5 miles for my butt to get acclimated... :rolleyes:

Then worked on the cars to keep the g/f happy...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
spin class last night, but before i went, i got the call about my little guy (see the kids bounce thread. :( poor little guy.

spent more time fixing my rome picture thread, and i guess that the Picasa web albums don't allow file hosting, so that particular experiment comes to a screeching halt. looks like i'll either stick w/ imageshack, or more likely, move on to Flickr.

a bit rainy today, so i will ride into work tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Lots of rain this morning for a change. Hit the gym last night then grilled chicken and corn on the cob.

It my quest to lose 15 pounds, I am down six pounds in 2.5 weeks. Neat-o. I am trying to go from 180 to 165.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
Did a 23 mile road ride after work yesterday. Felt great. 3rd ride in 4 days. Averaged much faster than I expected to after being off for so long. And only took about 5 miles for my butt to get acclimated... :rolleyes:

Then worked on the cars to keep the g/f happy...
Did you happen to notice from yesterday's GMT that I will be in Philly Saturday night and Sunday?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
my pedal fell off (leaving a small shaft) at about .5 miles in my 9.5 mile race yesterday, sure made the fast downhills interesting...and the climbs tough

splat

Nam I am
Good Morning .

Raining here . so I Rode the hardtail to work today. Mainly since it has a Rack on the back and that will help stop the line up my Back. On the way home , going to see home much of it I can Make off road. That will be my challenge for the day.

Last Night hada Good ride home, then Meet up with IF_rider ( who had new rotors from BV on ) Berkshire_rider , Silverturtle and Bullitrider. was a good time .

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
just hit the road for a quikie 1.5 hour ride last night. got home, drank a couple of PBRs, and passed out trying to read a book for a new class I'm taking on Buddhism. If it weren't for my dogs, I'd feel like such a loner. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
my pedal fell off (leaving a small shaft) at about .5 miles in my 9.5 mile race yesterday, sure made the fast downhills interesting...and the climbs tough
Awesome!

So how'd you do?

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Did you happen to notice from yesterday's GMT that I will be in Philly Saturday night and Sunday?
yeah... saw that... unfortuantely, I'm booked up both days... :( I'm just hoping I can get some sort of ride in Sat morning or Sun afternoon.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - chilled with my sons yesterday. Played some baseball, soccer, football, and went for a bike ride with them too.

Capped the night off with bowls of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! Yum. :)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Got home and changed for a solo bike ride. Probably 15 or so miles in about 2 hours. Was a good ride overall, especially since I do not get out much these days.

Worked out. Probably a bad idea since I was already beat from riding. That and I didn't have a spotter. On the last set I found myself with 225 pounds hovering over my chest as I did my best to get it back up. Eventually did, lesson learned though.

Gave myself a haircut. Overall a productive night.

I now have poison ivy for the 3rd time this year. :redhot:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ian F said:
yeah... saw that... unfortuantely, I'm booked up both days... :( I'm just hoping I can get some sort of ride in Sat morning or Sun afternoon.
What bike shop does Ghetto work in?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

Class is out early and I have nothing better to do currently. I'm really still beat from the hustle and bustle of coming back from vacation though, so that's keeping me down. Need to check in on the tour and see how that's progressing.

Other than that, not much planned for tonight except packing and getting ready to head downstate for the weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rain.

And I share the same DOB as the great satan, gwb.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Had a great night last night. Went up to my neighbor's lake house for some swimming, some boating, some tubing.... Had a delicious meal and put back a few too many Sammy Summer Ales. Good times!! Tonight I'm planning a road ride back up to the lake, a quick dip, and then ride home. Should be around 30 miles round trip. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon. Busy morning for me thus far. Went out for a quick ride last night and that was nice. The trails are drying up nicely and I am looking forward to hitting them again definitely tomorrow but perhaps tonight as well :sneaky:

Now I am off to the grocery story for the essentials. After a weekend of company, we are officially out of lemons (gotta have homemade lemonade), bread and milk.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
TreeSaw said:
I haven't seen her in a while!
She works part time at a bike shop. So naturally, now she never rides. :rolleyes:

Actually, she told me she's been riding her city-bike quite a bit, but hasn't been on dirt in ages. Her M-1 has been gathering dust in my basement for over a year now... very sad... :dead:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning all, I am back in town after a trip from hell to the Jersey shore!

long story short, car broke, I tried to make sure it didn't break more, I got burned, spent 4 hours in a hospital on the first day of vaca, and 2 days after that making arangements for parts so I could fix it my self! then a day to fix and run it up and down the NJ parkway to make sure everything was A-OK!!!

then I made it into the Ocean for some surfing, but my blisters popped from the burns and it was pretty painful so I could only surf for a couple of hours a day:rolleyes:

then on top of all of that I was with the whole IN-LAW side of the family, and that is not a pleasant dinamic!

anyway just popping back in to say hey!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
brungeman said:
Morning all, I am back in town after a trip from hell to the Jersey shore!

long story short, car broke, I tried to make sure it didn't break more, I got burned, spent 4 hours in a hospital on the first day of vaca, and 2 days after that making arangements for parts so I could fix it my self! then a day to fix and run it up and down the NJ parkway to make sure everything was A-OK!!!

then I made it into the Ocean for some surfing, but my blisters popped from the burns and it was pretty painful so I could only surf for a couple of hours a day:rolleyes:

then on top of all of that I was with the whole IN-LAW side of the family, and that is not a pleasant dinamic!

anyway just popping back in to say hey!
Holy crap, man! That's so National Lampoons. Feel better and it's good to have you back!