Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I'm going to be getting to work a little late today, I need to swing by the local township building and pull a driveway permit for one of our jobs.

Hope ya all have a great day!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

I'm going to be getting to work a little late today, I need to swing by the local township building and pull a driveway permit for one of our jobs.

Hope ya all have a great day!
Hey Stosh, haning in there. Think I may ride after work today! Then gambling my salary away this weekend at either Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Go on wit yer bad selves.

BUSY BUSY BUSY at work. My new analyst kicks ass.

I've got a breakfast meeting I'm hosting at 10:00. I ordered two large breakfast pizzas, coffee, juice and tea.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Great WNR ride last night. Start temp was 108, finish was 101. It was warm enough to declare a Margarita ride so we dropped off the trail, hit Aunt Chiladas for a pitcher of lime goodness and flour chips and then headed back out. We only encountered a few other fools out on the trail last night, what's up with that?

Oh, and the pool pump ran all night without turning the back yard into marsh land. I guess we're fixed.

Have a good day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think the spousal unit is going riding after work. No ride for me on account of a deck hockey game. That's ok...I'm a much better deck hockey player than I am MTB'er.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
more mindless graphic design crap for a company that hasn't a clue at what looks good...i need some stimulation...anyone got a pict i can manipulate? :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good Morning.

Shot some trap last night. After having been great last season I absolutely suck ass this year. Then again I tried out about 4 different guns in the last 200 rounds that I shot, so it is hard to maintain some sense of consistency when that is the case. Anyway, shot pretty much mid teens in both singles and handicaps rounds, rather disappointing.

3 weeks and 1.875 days left until I leave this hell hole. If you only knew how boring it really is. I figure I surf the internet for about 6 hours per day. What a waste of time. At least they still pay me.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning everyone.

Gave my new frame a coat of JP Weigel's frame saver. Details/pictures on the frame and the build will be coming tomorrow :D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - went out for dinner for some wings and some Harpoon UFO last night.

Slept like crap though. I must be getting old - I can't handle wings like I did when I was a skinny ass college kid.

oh crap I need to change to a new goaltender for today. Hmmmmm.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning, all. My coworker turned in a letter of resignation Tuesday, but as of today might be coming back to work. I hope he does, so I can be saved from the other 2 boneheads I work with. Just burned my mouth on a biscuit... ouch, it really hurts. That's about it here. Friday, come faster! :wave:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
antimony said:
Morning, all. My coworker turned in a letter of resignation Tuesday, but as of today might be coming back to work. I hope he does, so I can be saved from the other 2 boneheads I work with. Just burned my mouth on a biscuit... ouch, it really hurts. That's about it here. Friday, come faster! :wave:
Was there at least gravy on the biscuit?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
antimony said:
A biscuit? Are you having breakfast with ukjason or something? :nope:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Polandspring88 said:
A biscuit? Are you having breakfast with ukjason or something? :nope:
Dude, this is the south. They have biscuits all day down here.

Cheese biscuits are one of the most popular breakfast foods... They just take the greasiest, saltiest biscuit they can possibly make, and dump a slab of equally greasy, equally salty cheese on it.

I made the mistake of trying one and the few bites I took sat like small lumps of concrete in my stomach for the rest of the day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I am a busy body. Been up since 5am...apparently the little monkey is boycotting sleep today so we've been out for a walk, eaten a few times and played with a bunch of toys. Now, she's going to play in her exersaucer so mommy can get some baking done.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
binary visions said:
Dude, this is the south. They have biscuits all day down here.

Cheese biscuits are one of the most popular breakfast foods... They just take the greasiest, saltiest biscuit they can possibly make, and dump a slab of equally greasy, equally salty cheese on it.

I made the mistake of trying one and the few bites I took sat like small lumps of concrete in my stomach for the rest of the day.

...pvssy. :agree:

Listen....lemme tell you where to get the best cheese biscuits you've ever had--right down the road from you to boot, Binary. Venters Grill. Take Greene St. out across the Tar river bridge. Turn right on Mumford Rd. Go down about a mile or so, and look for it on your right. The food is awesome. You sit at big tables with everyone else and grub down big time. Friday is cheese biscuit day--melted cheese baked inside the biscuit along with your food. Most other days it's sweet potato biscuits--which are equally as delicious. You should try it sometime. Southern cookin' at its finest.

My days this week have been all about staying cool after work. That pretty much sums it up.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Morning folks.

Typical day at work... nothing exciting. Just put 2 bottles of gatorade in the freezer - going to be a hot ride today.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I just wanted to step into the bar and say, Holy isht! My approval went from two little green blocks to ... how many do I have now?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good afternoon. Just got back from a work lunch. Lots of work going on and I turned in some riding pics. for my bike article. Went for a great road ride last. The highlight was passing through someone's sprinkler when I was sweating like crazy. Took a dip in the pool too.