Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well... this is my last GMT as a non-married man.
:)

I won't be in tomorrow!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Congrats there Stosh. Who's picking up GMT duties while you're honeymooning?

Morning monkeys. The schedule continues to be absolutely bizarre with two exams this morning and then nothing until a presentation at 4. Oy.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Good luck this weekend. Once you're done at the church, it's all down hill and you'll be able to loosen up and enjoy things. Are you having a rehersal dinner?

I rode twice yesterday - road ride at lunch and a mtn bike ride after work. There should be a rather uninteresting ride report coming soon (but it has pics this time), for anyone who's interested.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! Congratulations stosh. I hope you two have a lovely honeymoon. ( I don't ever come in here, where are you going?)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congratulations again, stosh, and good luck! You're going to have a blast.

Today is my Friday too. The wife and I are headed to Pedrosfest tomorrow just for the day, then heading to the Mt Snow area for the weekend. Rough life I tell ya. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Good luck this weekend. Once you're done at the church, it's all down hill and you'll be able to loosen up and enjoy things. Are you having a rehersal dinner?

I rode twice yesterday - road ride at lunch and a mtn bike ride after work. There should be a rather uninteresting ride report coming soon (but it has pics this time), for anyone who's interested.
Yeah we're having a rehersal dinner.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Congrats there Stosh. Who's picking up GMT duties while you're honeymooning?

Morning monkeys. The schedule continues to be absolutely bizarre with two exams this morning and then nothing until a presentation at 4. Oy.
nobody as of right now is doing the GMT

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! Congratulations stosh. I hope you two have a lovely honeymoon. ( I don't ever come in here, where are you going?)
Thanks, our honeymoon isn't till next Friday. I'm coming back to work for 4 days next week then I'm gone for a week.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Trainwreck said:
Stosh,

Hope you all have a great day and wonderful wedding. All the pressure will be off soon. I can almost remember mine...I remember I didn't get enough beer!

Enjoy!
I specifically requested they serve Yuengling. :)
I'm pretty psyched about that!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
Congratulations Stosh!!

Have a blast! try to enjoy your own wedding , and once it is under way , justsay F it and whatever happeends happends don't let it stress you out.
I'm not stressed nor will I be on Saturday.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Congrats Stosh! Have a good time at your wedding - people get all nervous about it but like a good ride, just "let it flow". Been married 10+ years now and despite ours being a DIY wedding (added stress), it was great - so enjoy the moment!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jim Mac said:
Congrats Stosh! Have a good time at your wedding - people get all nervous about it but like a good ride, just "let it flow". Been married 10+ years now and despite ours being a DIY wedding (added stress), it was great - so enjoy the moment!
We're paying for ours, we wanted to have it outside in a tent and so forth but we found that the money was almost the same and the amount of stress to do one like that was not worth it.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
congrats stosh!

heading up to uvm to visit the campus today. so my day will be mostly riding in the car with my parents. haven't been to burlington, vt before so that will be cool. i wish i could bring my bike with me but there's not enough time for that.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
congrats & good luck Stosh!

One of the funny things I remember> we ran out of champagne in the Limo so we made a stop at Liquor store for more!! (and it was only a 20 min drive from the church to the reception place)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
congrats & good luck Stosh!

One of the funny things I remember> we ran out of champagne in the Limo so we made a stop at Liquor store for more!! (and it was only a 20 min drive from the church to the reception place)
Wait.... you were married?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Worked a little late yesterday. Came home and did the mid-summer grill clean-up. I grill out just about every night, so it sees a lot of use. Drank many beers in the process, and I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't have a slight hangover this morning. :agree:

Also.......(and you're gonna LOVE this one) I gotta go get this hernia I've apparently developed at some point and time, looked at by the doc today. No big deal, right? Not unless your doc is a transgendered male-to-female doctor. Yeah.......that's right. All the male parts sliced and diced to create female parts. And she(formerly "he") is still married to her(formerly "his") wife. Crazy. Anyways......despite the eccentricities, she's a fantastic doctor and I'm only slightly nervous about exposing my daddy parts to someone who had theirs removed. Now that I think about it, this might not be such a good idea........
That's life in a small town for ya.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Good Morning!

Worked a little late yesterday. Came home and did the mid-summer grill clean-up. I grill out just about every night, so it sees a lot of use. Drank many beers in the process, and I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't have a slight hangover this morning. :agree:

Also.......(and you're gonna LOVE this one) I gotta go get this hernia I've apparently developed at some point and time, looked at by the doc today. No big deal, right? Not unless your doc is a transgendered male-to-female doctor. Yeah.......that's right. All the male parts sliced and diced to create female parts. And she(formerly "he") is still married to her(formerly "his") wife. Crazy. Anyways......despite the eccentricities, she's a fantastic doctor and I'm only slightly nervous about exposing my daddy parts to someone who had theirs removed. Now that I think about it, this might not be such a good idea........
That's life in a small town for ya.
~ALERT~

TMI TMI

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Yep, and worrying about my job, money, kids, car etc. etc.
Yeah thats been my problem, I actually haven't been able concentrate on my wedding because of some schit going on at work.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
It was a combination of that and a bottle of Long Trail Hefeweizen - that stuff just does not sit well in my stomach.

Believe it or not, I may just dump the remaining two bottles down the drain.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! We took the folks out for dinner last night for watching our little monkey while we were at Monkeyfest. Wasn't too bad, but wasn't something I'd run back for night after night.

This morning, I am doing laundry and baking my brother's birthday cake. I have it all sketched out...should be an interesting creation.

Tonight I am leading a women's ride at our local trails so that will be fun too. I am also getting ready to register for my first solo 12 hour race :eek: Sq-Earl and I debated it last night and he has encouraged me to do it :help:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Once again, Stosh, congrats and have a fabulous time! :weee:

Not much here. Been working out again and it feels great. I am super excited for the weekend! Have a good one, everybody! :)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Yay for Stosh!!

I'll be at Pedros sleeping in the mud while you tie the knot. The knot of love.

How old are you and Aubs again?