Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report today, last night I helped my friend demo the kitchen in his new house. Man do I hate plaster and lath!!

Thats all I got for today, I hope you all have a great day!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Got out for a ride last night - felt really good, had a good time until the mechanicals caught up to me. I'm having a problem with my freehub engaging/disengaging properly, so there are times when I can spin the cranks and get nothing, and there are times when I can't freewheel. Yea, it made for a VERY interesting ride.

Remember my beloved 4Runner? Well, it's on e-bay now. That is all the proof I need that there is a god, and he either hates me or has a really sick sense of humor. Something like this doesn't just "happen".

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Mornin' Stosh, got a better night of sleep last night but still no a/c. Stench is starting to go away, but my workbag still has the odor so I'm carrying my crap around in a backpack.

Meetings until 6:30 tonight, another great day slaving away...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning.

I gotta take some photos of some used parts I'm gonna sell. Anybody need a 73x113, or 118, or 121 bb? I've got em all. ;)

And then I'll probably go for a ride with the kids up to the ball field for some batting practice. I'm the BP pitcher. I hope my left arm doesn't fall off. My shoulder is not right.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Got out for a ride last night - felt really good, had a good time until the mechanicals caught up to me. I'm having a problem with my freehub engaging/disengaging properly, so there are times when I can spin the cranks and get nothing, and there are times when I can't freewheel. Yea, it made for a VERY interesting ride.

Remember my beloved 4Runner? Well, it's on e-bay now. That is all the proof I need that there is a god, and he either hates me or has a really sick sense of humor. Something like this doesn't just "happen".
He need more pictures! :)

Sorry to see that man, I know how much you loved it!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning everyone. Just got out of class, I think I'm really going to like this one. It's a little basic and I know a lot of it, but it's all hands-on networking stuff, which is cool.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Had an awesome time in the Adirondacks... did nothing but a little hiking... the rest was just cooking up good food, drinking a little vino, reading, and ummmm... 'sleeping'... ;)

Here is a view from our campsite:

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Mornin' everybody. Depressing day today, my last day of Summer before High School starts back up. Gonna try to make it a good one and just bike all day.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi, folks!

Came home and mowed the yard yesterday---probably only mowed 3 blades of actual grass....the rest was just crabgrass and summer weeds. Been really dry around here for a few weeks.

Getting a haircut later today. Only thing that grows up there anymore is crabgrass too.....:)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Good night last night. Got home from work and a friend of mine had brought me a back a growler of Bunker Hill Blueberry Ale from the Boston Beer Works. Good stuff! :drool: Had some of that and then went downtown to see a local band (Big Medicine) that was playing in the park. They were decent, although I prefer seeing the members perform solo acoustic than I do when they get together. Kinda wierd.... Not much on tap for today, work is busy though. Tomorrow night I should be riding with Treesaw and Sq-Earl after work. :thumb:

Have a good one :monkey:'s

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Morning. Got my brakes fixed yesterday. Had no pad left at all on one side. Might do a road ride tonight. Other than that, just picking up around the house for the weekend.
Did you have them check the front brakes?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
we are going up to the Out-laws tonight in NH . then leavign the Kids with them, and the Wife and I are going up to KT. Our 1 weekend a year with out the kids
:eek:

And you're spending it with us!? Man, now I have to make sure you have fun.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Today since I'm not at work, I'm going to start filling out my apps. for my jobs next year in Jackson Hole, WY. I am thinking just a bike shop to start then work up from there once I find something better. Once I secure a job, time to get an appartment. Hope this all works out! Besides that, We have a big ride tonight starting dirtjumping then riding some park possibly.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm at the office bright and early, listening to 311 and the occasional clap of thunder. Today is a long-ish one, comprised of work at the office, a class, work at the rock gym, and drinks with a couple of buddies.

Oh and if I can find the tool I need to replace my bb, I'll do that when I get home so I can go for a ride tomorrow!

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
Morning! Nothing doing today until baseball at 6:00. Went to a Bob Dylan concert last night which was basically amazing, especially for a first concert.

Enjoy it!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MTBrder69 said:
Morning! Nothing doing today until baseball at 6:00. Went to a Bob Dylan concert last night which was basically amazing, especially for a first concert.

Enjoy it!
He's playing up here on the 1st of Sept. I keep trying to win tix.

I was a little worried he be to "old" and not sound good.

MTBrder69

Chimp
Dec 27, 2004
Collegeville
stosh said:

He still sounds good, don't worry about that. Is the concert up there sold out? Where he played here it was general admission and I am pretty sure it never sold out. It was a great concert, especially Tangled Up In Blue and Like a Rolling Stone.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Spent last evening organising the route to, menu and trail choice to hike Mt. Katahdin in Maine with a certain lovely companion.

Might bring along the kayak to chuck in a lake on sunday. Can't wait.

Now, sitting semi catatonic at my desk with visions of the weekend to come. The weather'd better be good...

Ahhh....7 hours to go. Have a good one all...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:

Old and sounding bad since early '72......

I'll kiss your butt if you can make out more than two lines of what he is saying in any song he is currently singing. :clue:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Had a great ride last night, we were being chased by a thunderstorm producing constant ground strikes. Got away from the storm and came up on a running wash which we had to cross. The ride split into three groups at that point, three decided to go back, four forged ahead, myself and two others contemplated the situation and rode through the wash chasing the lead group. We ended up on a different trail which was fast and caught the other group when they stopped to repair a flat. We all rode back in together and enjoyed muy cervezas back at the parking lot.

Having a nice cool, cloudy/rainy day here today which is a treat this time of year.

Hope your day is good as well.