Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Bruzer is doing better but he's still not himself fully yet.

Anyway I'm at work and while I wish I was at home with Aubrey and Bruzer it is kind of nice to get out of the house for a while.

Hope ya all have a great day!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning stosh. My networking class promises to actually teach me some stuff, and the labs are awesome. They have a sh*t ton of Cisco routers in each lab, must have cost a fortune.

Of course, we just spent the morning going over conversion from decimal to hex to binary... which was just a little dry ;)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
sup stosh?

During my somewhat sleepless night last night, I managed to do some shopping and ordered every last part I need for the ss I'm building. I suppose that's a "yay"...

Not much in line for today, going to work and heading out a bit early to catch the ASU football home opener. This'll be the first game I've been to in a couple of years. What a poor fan I am. :(

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello.

Four day weekend. WOO HOO! Riding with MBC, tonyhawk, and MCG tomorrow. Going to the Red Sox/Blue Jays game Saturday. Sunday and Monday will be riding and riding.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
went to the last holiday/farm dalton race of '06, felt weird to not be racing - BBQ and series awards after, missing the last 4 races dropped me from 1st overall to 5th, bummer :disgust: - no maple syrup for me this year

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
decent ride home last night.

played w/ the new camera bit last night. dig it mightily.

going out for some beers w/ the work crew today, then 3 day weekend looms. should be a quiet friday.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Not much going on. Taking off early today to go to the dentist. Should be a blast. :rolleyes:

We need :weee: and :drool: back in a bad way...:rant: Someone should ban the head monkey.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh. Not much exciting going on. Had a good ride yesterday, hoping to ride again today. Might take tomorrow off, might not. Looks like the weekend is going to be a rain out (Ernesto). I have Monday off, no big plans.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Morning Stosh...

Kids are back at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. Actually, after the summer we've had, school is JUST what they need. :happydance:

It's cold here...for a week now. I've already seen some leaves change. I sooooo want to take some bike shots at Mianus when the leaves change. Anyone in CT interested? :cupidarrow:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning all.

Doing my final shop and pack post the 2 jobs for the Whiteface 5K DH race this weekend. Weather up there is looking better - 50/50 chance of rain Sat/Sun. Pro times will be in the 9-10 minute range (!) so I should be like 30! HA!

To make it more "vacationy" (if that indeed is a word), we're staying in North Pole, NY - send me your X mas list and I'll get one of Santa's little helpers right onit....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning Stosh...

Kids are back at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. Actually, after the summer we've had, school is JUST what they need. :happydance:

It's cold here...for a week now. I've already seen some leaves change. I sooooo want to take some bike shots at Mianus when the leaves change. Anyone in CT interested? :cupidarrow:
Morning, you have kids?

It was actually "chilly" this morning here in NY as well.
Feels good!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yep - I hate this time of year. I work on a college campus... during the summer parking is a breeze and all the NYC pricks are gone. But this week is hell. Next week will be a bit better, then as kids settle into their routines they will be slightly more pleasant. Parking will still suck though, which means no more leaving campus for lunch.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning! Pretty dreary here. Ernesto should be here in a few hours and dump some serious rain and storms on us this afternoon and tonight. Should be a good time. It does mean they won't be doing anything on the house for a few days... :rolleyes:

I am not sure bv knows just how big of a nerd he sounds like. :brows: Ah well. Adios!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
hey, speaking of moving, houses, furniture and whatnot, we had some guy ring our doorbell last night telling us he had to sell an entire truck worth of furniture overnight, and there was his 18 wheeler sitting in front of our house. He wanted to know if we were interested. Has to happened to anyone else before?

splat

Nam I am
hey, speaking of moving, houses, furniture and whatnot, we had some guy ring our doorbell last night telling us he had to sell an entire truck worth of furniture overnight, and there was his 18 wheeler sitting in front of our house. He wanted to know if we were interested. Has to happened to anyone else before?
So did you get that New Dining room set MBC has been wanting ?

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I've never had that exact thing happen to me, but theres a guy in the city around here that sells speakers out of the back of his van.

Sounds dodgy as hell to me...in a "some family just lost all their stuff" kind of way.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all.

Doing my final shop and pack post the 2 jobs for the Whiteface 5K DH race this weekend. Weather up there is looking better - 50/50 chance of rain Sat/Sun. Pro times will be in the 9-10 minute range (!) so I should be like 30! HA!

To make it more "vacationy" (if that indeed is a word), we're staying in North Pole, NY - send me your X mas list and I'll get one of Santa's little helpers right onit....
I have been debating Whiteface on Saturday...weather permitting. I'll let you know if I am going to be up there. Good luck at the race!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! My child has decided she's tired and will aparently be napping the morning away. I don't mind though, she's quiet and happy and I am able to clean the house and workout! Hoping to get a ride in tonight but I am waiting to figure out the babysitter plans. Other than that, nice dinner last night and baby to bed early meant I got a good night's sleep :thumb:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Mornin Stosh...We got our summer picnic this afternoon for work. Just like the man to wait for the crappiest weather of the summer and then schedule a picnic.

At least I get the afternoon off. Should be riding tomorrow though.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Of course, we just spent the morning going over conversion from decimal to hex to binary... which was just a little dry ;)
damn I remember doing that in my "digital electronics" class!

it got more interesting when we had a series of gates (and and or) written out, and we had to trace them and give what the output would be!:lighten:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
They have a sh*t ton of Cisco routers in each lab, must have cost a fortune.

;)

...You're welcome. I was wondering where all that tuition money went---I still haven't seen the new recreation center on central campus. They started building it my sophmore year, and hadn't finished it by the time I left. I should pop by and do a quick set of curls or something..... :biggrin:

Didn't do much of anything yesterday.......Big rains from the tropical storm are just pounding us until later on in the weekend. Took a nap after work and just chilled. Watched a movie called "Big White" with Robin Williams, Holly Hunter, W.Earl Brown(Dan Diority from Deadwood), Woody Harrellson, and Giovanni Ribisi. Pretty good---dark comedy kinda thing. Cooked some stir-fry and hit the sack.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Got out and rode on Tuesday night, took last night off to go keg shopping for a pool party at my place this weekend. I think I've settled on a 1/2 barrel of Paulaner Hefeweizen, so if anyone is in the neighborhood...

Have a good day.