Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
hey, speaking of moving, houses, furniture and whatnot, we had some guy ring our doorbell last night telling us he had to sell an entire truck worth of furniture overnight, and there was his 18 wheeler sitting in front of our house. He wanted to know if we were interested. Has to happened to anyone else before?
Believe it or not, the couch in my office was sold to me the same way. It may sound shady, but the guy I bought from was legit.
He was parked in my downtown area asking all the local businesses.
In his situation, he was coming back from a furniture show, and was heading back up Thomasville, NC which is some furniture guru place.
Anyway, his boss told him to clean out the truck on the way home, and I got a new couch for a great price.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I called in sick to work... haha...

I had a meeting that went four hours two nights ago, and then I came home and worked off my laptop until 1am. I never caught up on my sleep from that.

So I'll be working from home for a little while today, and then chillin'. Then going for a walkthrough to inspect one of my properties, and then go for a rizzide. *bling bling*

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin' monkeys. Rode in for the third day in a row this week. Feels good to be doing a little exercise again.

Weather has been killer this week. Right around 50 for the ride in and low 80's for the ride home.

Heading up to Estes Park this w/e to stay with friends. Wife is going to be photographing their Labor Day family reunion. Looks like me and the boys are gonna be stirring up some mayhem in the mountains. :D