Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

F'ing pay day for me.... that freaking rocks!!!
I dropped some money at shutterfly.com making some wedding photo albums for my mom and mother-in-law. Got them checked off my list!!

I can't believe Christmas is so close.... here in the north east it doesn't even feel like it. It's supposed to be 57 today, WTF?

Anyway hope ya all have a great day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - warm and sunny out here in beautiful downtown Hartford.

I had a great day yesterday on many levels!

Lots of stuff left to do before the holidays though.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning everyone. They re-scheduled one of my finals from Tuesday night to tonight, and I had bought Jenn Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets for tonight for Christmas. The math department was very obstinant when I asked if I could take it at another time, since I was supposed to take it on Tuesday. Even made up a B.S. sob story and no dice.

So, I'm going to bust out my final tonight in 45 minutes or less so we can drive like maniacs and get there to see them on time :p - wish me luck!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Frustrating drive into work this morning. A little fog causes everyone to drive 10 MPH under the speed limit. I prefer to drive like a bat out of hell and would appreciate everyone getting out of my way.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Morning all
School sux, good luck on making the concert tonight BV
Stosh they're calling for a high of 60 today in NY.
Nothing new here, just working and waiting for the weekend.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning! I am going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight, for my Christmas present from BV! :weee: Also, I got a big box of baked goods from a NH friend last night, which was very exciting... rum balls, cranberry cookies, peanut butter fudge, peppermint bark, sugar cookies... yum! :D

So, that's all. Just looking forward to my concert, my work party tomorrow, my holiday bonus, and a weekend of 75 degree weather out by the pool... love NC!! :weee:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning all
School sux, good luck on making the concert tonight BV
Stosh they're calling for a high of 60 today in NY.
Nothing new here, just working and waiting for the weekend.
Fawk, I don't know weather to get out my bike or my snowboard.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
cardio @ the gym, then meet some friends and had dinner at a japanese steak house, entertaining but was overpriced (IMO).
Hung out a bar after.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
after a fun 1/2 hour of cleaning the house for a christmas party, I'm now on way to finish typing my paper/exam from my english 111 cource :/
other than that, work, work and more work
MAYBE some riding

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Fawk, I don't know weather to get out my bike or my snowboard.
You still ride a bike?

Morning everyone. Went to a going away party for one of my friends last night. Sucks when family problems force people to move away. A good time was had, lots of food, lots of (sub-par) beer, lots of fun.

Today I'm studying for one last final and getting my National Boards application turned in. So I'll be $425 poorer and done with the semester by the end of the day. Thrilling.

I've done it before in other threads....

*woosh*

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You still ride a bike?

Morning everyone. Went to a going away party for one of my friends last night. Sucks when family problems force people to move away. A good time was had, lots of food, lots of (sub-par) beer, lots of fun.

Today I'm studying for one last final and getting my National Boards application turned in. So I'll be $425 poorer and done with the semester by the end of the day. Thrilling.

I've done it before in other threads....

*woosh*

Ha, I wrote "weather".

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Man... I'll tell you after seeing Aubrey get sick I thank god I'm a man and don't have to be pregnant.
You see her get sick and think that?

I tend to think about crapping out a 6-10lb. bowling ball as being worse... :dead:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just found out that I won a Nano!!!! I was a little nervous at first because it was the director of security that called me.

:monkeydance:

:happydance:

:banana:

:weee:

They did an online transportation survey here at work and you got entered to win a Nano if you completed the survey. So I guess Xmas comes a week early for MBC this year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just found out that I won a Nano!!!! I was a little nervous at first because it was the director of security that called me.

They did an online transportation survey here at work and you got entered to win a Nano if you completed the survey. So I guess Xmas comes a week early for MBC this year.
You would enjoy it a lot more if you could using it while riding a new bike.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Wow are we ever busy........finally made it home yesterday from work really late, and headed by Lowes to pick up a few things. Got a call from my 2nd shift guy at work that he had a problem I needed to come by a take a look at. So I stopped off at work, got the problem fixed and headed home. Had time to cook dinner before Justine got home.........but didn't have time to eat since work called again with another issue. Hopped in the car and headed back to work again. Mind you, this is a 15 minute trip each direction---not exactly around the block. Finally got home around 11pm after having to do some impromptu welding to fix a broken piece of equipment. Hit the bed around midnight. Woke up, showered, and back at work a short 5 hours later.

Whew. I need a drink.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder

i think they were swayed by this comment:
I prefer to drive like a bat out of hell and would appreciate everyone getting out of my way.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
went through most of my photos from tuesday night's The Ex show, and now i've got 4 sets left to go until i'm caught up (dj rupture, aloha, pernice brothers, elvis perkins (son of anthony!))...damn.

i really need to start archiving the photos too.

not much going on today.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Good night last night. Went to Kelley's boss's house for a party. Good food, good drink!!! Highlite was when Santa showed up and handed out gifts to all our kids! Also, I relieved to find out that I was on the Nice List this year, unlike some of Kell's co-workers! :p Nothin' doin' tonight or tomorrow that I know of, but the weekend will be filled with parties and mountain biking! :thumb:

Enjoy the day all! :)

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Lawn was dug up as of 7:00 am this morning with a big ol' backhoe in the fog and under spotlights. Looked awesome. The're even ripping out my godawful shrubs for free while they install the new sewer line.

Going to street ride tonight in this great weather then go figure out how to pay the excavator!

"Merry Christmas, baby! I bought you a new copper sewer line!"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Awesome. I pulled an A in one of the classes I had an exam in yesterday and a B in the other. One exam away from the Dean's List. W00t!
I have my LAST exam today in anatomy. I cant do any better or worse than a B really, so Im not stressing it at all. I think I deans listed it again!

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Had one of those really crap 10 hour days at work yesterday where the fun nevers ends and makes you wonder why you even bother at all. In fact, I'm treating the co-worker to a Boris compilation at a little bit louder than acceptable volume in an attempt to make up for a bit of it. At least it's Friday for me!