Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I went for a ride last night. I've found out that my endurance is a bit past that of my GF's now which kind of sucks but it's still nice that she like to ride with me. Oh and I bumped into one of my X gf's on the trails last night... that was uncomfortable at best... :) Thats what happens when ya got ho's in different area codes!!! :)

Anyway what's everybody got planned for the weekend?
Seems I'll be doing some side work cutting down trees and running a chipper.

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
Went for a ride last night...had fun...my ankle still hurts a little but nothing major...

I have to go to Staten Island today...blah...a 2 hour drive just to drop off some drawings...sucks...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning.

Not sure if you heard, but a bunch of us monkeys (15 of us) are competing in the 24 Hours of Adrenaline at Dalton, MA this weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tom Church said:
Went for a ride last night...had fun...my ankle still hurts a little but nothing major...

I have to go to Staten Island today...blah...a 2 hour drive just to drop off some drawings...sucks...
Man that sucks! Hey atleast you get away from the computer for a while.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning.

Not sure if you heard, but a bunch of us monkeys (15 of us) are competing in the 24 Hours of Adrenaline at Dalton, MA this weekend.
Yeah I heard about that actually.

Could you tell me what time the race is supposed to be over Sunday? I tried to look at the website yesterday but couldn't find it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mrbigisbudgood said:
I frikkin, mow lawn, to second, Cubs lost, coffee jones, deceptive penguin, bright, doorknob, biscuit cutter.
I recommend you smoke a big fat joint, right now!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
I frikkin, mow lawn, to second, Cubs lost, coffee jones, deceptive penguin, bright, doorknob, biscuit cutter.
Drugs are baad Mmmm kay.

J

JRB

good morning yo

Stosh - you gotta quit whoring around and you won't run into old bitches on the trail.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
good morning yo

Stosh - you gotta quit whoring around and you won't run into old bitches on the trail.
I haven't whored in like 3yrs......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bwahhhhhhhh your avatar kicks a$$

Hey you didn't try to call me last week. I had the phone on me a lot of Friday night.

(edit: forgot to quote Ghetto)

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
stosh said:
Bwahhhhhhhh your avatar kicks a$$

Hey you didn't try to call me last week. I had the phone on me a lot of Friday night.

(edit: forgot to quote Ghetto)

yes, but does echo like my avatar? :D

Sorry I didn't call... :( I got stuck in seriously nasty traffic down through the water gap and along 80 & 33. I ended up getting in way later than I expected and in a rotten mood. :mumble:
I went straight to the beer store! That was followed by watching a movie and falling to sleep.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ghettorigged said:
yes, but does echo like my avatar? :D

Sorry I didn't call... :( I got stuck in seriously nasty traffic down through the water gap and along 80 & 33. I ended up getting in way later than I expected and in a rotten mood. :mumble:
I went straight to the beer store! That was followed by watching a movie and falling to sleep.
I can't speak for echo but I do like it.

Sorry to hear that about the traffic. I was looking forward to meeting up with ya.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Ha, how many monkeys can say they are the subject of 2 female monkeys avatars? :devil:

You should come visit us at the 24 this weekend!
who's the other female?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

I had a great ride last night with 2 friends. Explored some trails we've never been on that ended up having some awesome views. Didn't know if we were going to make it back to the cars before dark, but we did. My friend Ali took a spill toward the end and banged up her shoulder and knee, but that's par for the course for her. She's tough.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

I had a great ride last night with 2 friends. Explored some trails we've never been on that ended up having some awesome views. Didn't know if we were going to make it back to the cars before dark, but we did. My friend Ali took a spill toward the end and banged up her shoulder and knee, but that's par for the course for her. She's tough.
Girls who fall and don't care are cool.

You get the camera yet?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
i have to get 1 & maybe 2 wisdom teeth pulled today :angry: :mumble: dammit i hate dentistry, except i know it'll feel better later

goin to race DH tomorrow and saturday, and this little procedure better not f#ck with my mad skillz either :D

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
Girls who fall and don't care are cool.

You get the camera yet?
Yeah, she's totally cool. And very attractive. :thumb: I'll bet that once I start taking pics of our rides with the new camera (due here tomorrow) Opie will suddenly find his passion for dirt again :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Yeah, she's totally cool. And very attractive. :thumb: I'll bet that once I start taking pics of our rides with the new camera (due here tomorrow) Opie will suddenly find his passion for dirt again :devil:
Nice I'll be looking forward to them as well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I have not had enough coffee to type coherently yet...so I'll just post pics of my trip to NY instead.... :p
Is that you in your avatar? Bigger pic?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Monkeys -

I had my annual performance review meeting this morning and I'll be getting a salary increase adjustment to bring my salary in line with my peers across the country and a nice 5% merit increase as well. :thumb: :dancing: :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Monkeys -

I had my annual performance review meeting this morning and I'll be getting a salary increase adjustment to bring my salary in line with my peers across the country and a nice 5% merit increase as well. :thumb: :dancing: :thumb:
Congrats!
I had a 5% raise this past March. That was equal to $1/hr = :nuts: @ My Boss