Quantcast

~~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~~

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
and STOSH, you too...get your arse up to my house early friday morning!!

ride with one of us, and as far as $$, you dont need much just buy some bread, PB and J, water & pabst blue ribbon > less than $20 bucks and you'll be good for the w/e

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Man if I drink Pabst blue ribbon all night you'll have to stop every 10min so I can use the mens room.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas - I'll be in Poestenkill so I can meet you guys and follow you up.

I'll have room in my Van for Stosh - and or bikes and gear and stuff if need be.

Stosh just get your arse up to Doug's and you've got a ride bro - plus it would be good to have someone in the van with me so I don't fall alseep on the drive up to the KT

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning :stosh:

Still recovering from quadruple wisdom tooth removal. Might get enough nerve to work on the bike today. I also have to call and get reservations for AC next week.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rip said:
Morning :stosh:

Still recovering from quadruple wisdom tooth removal. Might get enough nerve to work on the bike today. I also have to call and get reservations for next week.
reservations?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
Dude!

get our lazy arse up early that Friday and head over to my crib.....so you can follow us (Jacksonpt and I are riding up in one of our rigs)
Stosh... like I said... I can't bring enough speedies for you everynight... but I can bring peanut butter and jelly. All you gotta do is find a way to Douglas' (or MMcG's) house. You can mooch off of me (us?).

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I was going to but because of Jury Duty I had to reschedule two appointments and the only time they had was on the 30th. One is an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to find out why I still don't have full movement in my left hand after two months.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
MMcG said:
IF you are well enough to go on a Show Boat in AC - then you are well enough for Monkeyfest Rip! Get your arse up to East Burke Mr!

Trust me I want to, I tried to get the days I have to do jury duty pushed back, they wouldn't allow me to. I'm all for a fall mfest though, or at least a small group to meet up for something.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Rip said:
I was going to but because of Jury Duty I had to reschedule two appointments and the only time they had was on the 30th. One is an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to find out why I still don't have full movement in my left hand after two months.

so come up after your appointment on the 30th

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
With a 5pm appointment? It would be a 7-8 hour drive, then I'd be dead out of it for the morning. I will continue to try to get the jury duty pushed back, if I am able to I will let you know, and if another day for those appointments come back up, I will inform you all as well.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Rip said:
With a 5pm appointment? It would be a 7-8 hour drive, then I'd be dead out of it for the morning. I will continue to try to get the jury duty pushed back, if I am able to I will let you know, and if another day for those appointments come back up, I will inform you all as well.

where do you live??

and WHAT doctor has a 5pm?? there usually gone by then

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Central NJ right now, if I was still in NH, there would be no real problem getting there after the appointment. I'd be last appointment that day. As I said nothing is final yet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rip said:
Central NJ right now, if I was still in NH, there would be no real problem getting there after the appointment. I'd be last appointment that day. As I said nothing is final yet.
Dude, I wouldn't mess with these guys anymore. They drive a hard bargin and don't give up.