Quantcast

Good times, Noodle Salad hiding in Pensacola

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Wife and I went out this afternoon to check out the "freeride" area of Pensacola. I wasn't expecting much due to my time here floating in the south. Turns out the local guerillas really have their sh!t together.

We rolled up on the top of a blind here, checking out the little 4' and 5' drops just to see what would happen. Rolled down to the bottom and saw this:

The area needs some TLC as its a free-for-all out there, ATV's, off road go-karts and motorcycles. Once I get it compacted in, and add a lip, this place is turning out to be bad ass.

Makes me wonder though, what the hell is so wrong with the Commonwealth...

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I went back and hit it in the dark about 45 minutes ago.

That was real pucker time.

I am really quite happy with this town now. Nice people, good strip clubs, hot women, not a bad gig tending bar, fun place to ride my motorcycle and now this spot.

I see a lot of winter building going on.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I went back and hit it in the dark about 45 minutes ago.

That was real pucker time.

I am really quite happy with this town now. Nice people, good strip clubs, hot women, not a bad gig tending bar, fun place to ride my motorcycle and now this spot.

I see a lot of winter building going on.
Word of advice...don't wear the Colnago sweatband to the bars...too Euro.:thumb:

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
But it looks so good when I rock the fat man in spandex thing at the college bars here.

Its better then when I run the jock strap and clown wig...