Quantcast

good trails in reno

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
hey does anybody know of any good singletrack trails in Reno. I live here and know quite a few but i don't think i know them all.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
try this site ...click here

these are all trails in Nevada.. search any trails that are in nearby cities and that you are willing to drive to. I think I saw few in Reno. That site is pretty good for information

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dfinn said:
you are better off driving up to the lake. reno is disgusting.
real nice.. based on his username id say he lives in or close to reno.... and you go and call his home disgusting!!! ;)

J

JRB

hooples3 said:
real nice.. based on his username id say he lives in or close to reno.... and you go and call his home disgusting!!! ;)
:stupid: No kidding. You probably would slap his mom too.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dfinn said:
i wouldn't put it past me. hooples3, you ever been to reno?

I used to live there, And it is disgusting in winter.

Verdi is cool, and there are some nice trails there too

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i haven't put too much effort into exploring all of the trails in draino but I have ridden a few. Some of the trails are actually pretty nice and fun....having people set up their shooting range right along side the trail or having to deal with dozens of quads and dirt bikes on the same trails is not so fun.

my prediction is that it's going to be a pretty damn ugly place not too far down the road. the building that is happening here is just insane and out of control. the town is one giant strip mall.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
hey dfinn thanks for the insult. I mean ya i can read even though you might think that "WE A BUNCH OF REDNECKS OUT HERE". i am serious, reno is not bad at all it just has a few bad things about it like every city. As far as the disgusting part i don't get where your coming from on that, being as reno is very clean. Even down town is clean, at least way cleaner than most cities.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i guess your definition of clean is different than mine.

this is my opinion, in no way is it an insult directed at you personally and it's really too bad you took it that way. that's your problem though.

i have no problem with "necks" at all, I come from a back woods town in western mass that is full of them. i'm visiting home right now hanging out with them. i didn't once say anything about the people that live there, i was strictly talking about the city itself, although I guess the inhabitants have alot to do with the "feel" of the city.