~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
man that sucks!!! What exactly is it?
A pain in the ...rear... :think:

Commonly called a "Saddle Sore", but after years of riding got my first one.
They are not all the same; the term is vague & generic.

The type I have is not the "normal" thought of a saddle sore, its not chafing or result of abrasion (well, the more I research it, the more I think it may of originally been the cause).
The Doc just {finally} said;
"Either stop riding the bicycles forevermore, or we cut it out"
:nuts:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n mornin! I am home sick!!!! :mumble: Stinkin' little snot-nosed kids of mine gave me strep throat. Worst f'n part is that it's my 3rd positive in a row (luckily over the past year) and now my Dr. is thinking my tonsils might need to come out :angry: Other than the sore throat and no voice, I feel fine though....guess that's a bonus. Might even go out for a ride this afternoon!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Hey ROCKLAND....thanks again for that tip about the Clifford Park trails in Biddeford! They were fun!!!! There was some new single track there, a teeter and some bridges & stunts. Now that I am home, I will try to dig up a few pics. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
A pain in the ...rear... :think:

Commonly called a "Saddle Sore", but after years of riding got my first one.
They are not all the same; the term is vague & generic.

The type I have is not the "normal" thought of a saddle sore, its not chafing or result of abrasion (well, the more I research it, the more I think it may of originally been the cause).
The Doc just {finally} said;
"Either stop riding the bicycles forevermore, or we cut it out"
:nuts:
forever?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Hey ROCKLAND....thanks again for that tip about the Clifford Park trails in Biddeford! They were fun!!!! There was some new single track there, a teeter and some bridges & stunts. Now that I am home, I will try to dig up a few pics. :D
ha my friend lives in Clifton Park.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
TreeSaw said:
Sweet! Post up the pics when you get a chance.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

F'in traffic sucks :mad:

I think I might be doing another NorCal road trip for Thanksgiving this year. Other than that not much going on.

Have a good day! :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
TreeSaw said:
Ha! You have a friend? j/k....Clifton Park is not far from me at all. Do you ever visit this friend (and more importantly, bring your bike?)
He'll say he's coming, and he'll say he's bringing his bike, then after all the plans are made he'll cancel at the last minute :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Ha! You have a friend? j/k....Clifton Park is not far from me at all. Do you ever visit this friend (and more importantly, bring your bike?)
nope, been there once. We talk everyday though via e-mail. I went to college with him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

F'in traffic sucks :mad:

I think I might be doing another NorCal road trip for Thanksgiving this year. Other than that not much going on.

Have a good day! :)
You gonna take pics with your shirt OFF this time?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Echo said:
He'll say he's coming, and he'll say he's bringing his bike, then after all the plans are made he'll cancel at the last minute :devil:
You're cruel...true though :think: One doesn't become a "Darth Bailer" without practice :sneaky:

douglas said:
did you forget? Stosh doesnt ride anymore!!
Dough! I knew I was forgetting something ;)

stosh said:
nope, been there once. We talk everyday though via e-mail. I went to college with him.
:stosh: I can't believe you don't visit your friends!!!