Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
I Are Baboon said:
The last time I ate bacon was Friday.
stosh said:
See my stupidness has worn off on you.
Morning laugh... :)
binary visions said:
... built the house for $190,000 and sold it about seven years later for $280,000....
We have some close friends that bought a new house 4 years ago for 450, today the house next-door to them is going for 1.3 ... :think:

Well, made the Dr. Appointment - it's slice&dice tomorrow to remove that bugger that's been preventing me from riding more than once or twice per week. Riding that scooter in the mornings in mid-30 deg weather at 40mhp is colder than cycling in, I'll tell you...

Oh ya, can't find the santa had gif someome made me last year, also I lost the MS photodraw program so I can't attempt to make one myself...
So now that it's past xgiving, I need a had - Bueler ?
:help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
Morning laugh... :)

We have some close friends that bought a new house 4 years ago for 450, today the house next-door to them is going for 1.3 ... :think:

Well, made the Dr. Appointment - it's slice&dice tomorrow to remove that bugger that's been preventing me from riding more than once or twice per week. Riding that scooter in the mornings in mid-30 deg weather at 40mhp is colder than cycling in, I'll tell you...

Oh ya, can't find the santa had gif someome made me last year, also I lost the MS photodraw program so I can't attempt to make one myself...
So now that it's past xgiving, I need a had - Bueler ?
:help:
what kind of scooter do you have?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Good tuesday to you too stosh. Our new company policy regarding vehicles started today, so we were all late to work :thumb:

Also, thanks to the new policy, I'm going shopping for a new Element on the 16th of December. 2X :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Good tuesday to you too stosh. Our new company policy regarding vehicles started today, so we were all late to work :thumb:

Also, thanks to the new policy, I'm going shopping for a new Element on the 16th of December. 2X :thumb:
what's the new policy?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
stosh said:
what's the new policy?
We used to be able to take the company vehicles home every night, and leave from home to be at work for 8:00am. So, being that we work 40Kms out of town, we'd leave at 7:30am.

Now the vehicles have to be compound parked at a company office, so we show up there at 7:30, start the trucks, and leave when they are good and warm.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
We used to be able to take the company vehicles home every night, and leave from home to be at work for 8:00am. So, being that we work 40Kms out of town, we'd leave at 7:30am.

Now the vehicles have to be compound parked at a company office, so we show up there at 7:30, start the trucks, and leave when they are good and warm.
What do you do? Why an Element?

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
what kind of scooter do you have?
'86 Honda 'Elite' - Full force 80cc; top's out at 45mph (DH wind at your back)
Father-in-law gave us when they moved to Tucson few years ago.
Has 2k original miles & is in excelent shape. Not bad for free :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
'86 Honda 'Elite' - Full force 80cc; top's out at 45mph (DH wind at your back)
Father-in-law gave us when they moved to Tucson few years ago.
Has 2k original miles & is in excelent shape. Not bad for free :blah:
I'm so jealous! I want a scooter and a job I can commute to it on. Around here there are to many mtns and I could only use it a few month out of the year. My dream is to have a job I could drive a scooter too. Really thats is a huge dream of mine!!!!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
stosh said:
It's warm here today, almost 50. Tonight we're supposed to get wacked with a rain storm.
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It's a really sad day when it's warmer in New York then it is here....:p

I'm f'in busy today...so I should get back to work.

Have a good day! :)

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
Today F'in stinks.
Found out I'm being sent to Atlanta all next week.
Right in the middle of F'in December.

I'd rather stay right here next to the FIRST most violent city (camden) then being sent to the third...

Plus I'm being sent w/ a bunch of touchy feely people and they will always want to do things "together". IllllLLLLLLL
I'd rather check things out myself. I'm more fun. LOL

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
iresmoke1 said:
Plus I'm being sent w/ a bunch of touchy feely people and they will always want to do things "together". IllllLLLLLLL
Just tell them you have friends in Atlanta and you can't wait to hang out with them again after all these years. Alone.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
...to many mtns ... have a job I could drive a scooter too...
Uphill the thing slows down quite a bit... 'couse depends on the incline.
I'd rather cycle, but bummer-bump prevents...
It came w/ 80's helmet also, kinda looks like this one;

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ET_SoCal said:
Uphill the thing slows down quite a bit... 'couse depends on the incline.
I'd rather cycle, but bummer-bump prevents...
It came w/ 80's helmet also, kinda looks like this one;
Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sweet my 22" monitor just arrived!!!!

Drafting on autocad will never be the same!!

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
Echo said:
Just tell them you have friends in Atlanta and you can't wait to hang out with them again after all these years. Alone.
I'll contract a headache every evening around 6.
I'll blame it on the altitude.
lol

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
Yeah, my girlfriend and I are planning a time to go down - her cousin works for Delta so he gets buddy passes for almost no money. We fly standby, but for a $50 round trip ticket, I'll take the chance.

May just drive, though, still not sure on that. But we found a lot of nice apartments to look at as well as checking out the town - if we like the town, we can look more seriously into the apartments when we're there.

Cripes some of those apartments are cheap. A two bedroom apartment for $500-600 a month?! They aren't even ghetto apartments. I've got a two bedroom apartment for $800 a month and I consider that a good deal - a rathole of a two bedroom apartment goes for $675+ around here.
are you trying to move to th asheville area or the charlote metro area? my aprtment is pretty nice, 2 bedroom 1.5 bath water and garbage included for 545 a month. it isnt in the ghetto either. i live about 15 minutes from downtown asheville and i have super bad ass single track 3.5 miles fro mmy house.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
iresmoke1 said:
Today F'in stinks.
Found out I'm being sent to Atlanta all next week.
Right in the middle of F'in December.

I'd rather stay right here next to the FIRST most violent city (camden) then being sent to the third...

just go to the buckhead section of atlanta or to midtown.

J

JRB

biggins said:
uhmmmmm i'll need to get one first.
If you make this Megan thing work, you will have more than a 45 minute commute to go at it with stosh. Wait - how are we back on that again today??? :confused:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
If you make this Megan thing work, you will have more than a 45 minute commute to go at it with stosh. Wait - how are we back on that again today??? :confused:
keep your dreams and ambitions out of here pervy MCperverton

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
are you trying to move to th asheville area or the charlote metro area? my aprtment is pretty nice, 2 bedroom 1.5 bath water and garbage included for 545 a month. it isnt in the ghetto either. i live about 15 minutes from downtown asheville and i have super bad ass single track 3.5 miles fro mmy house.
For the time being we're still looking around the Greenville area - having ECU & a very inexpensive, state-only medical school right there is too much temptation to pass up.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
For the time being we're still looking around the Greenville area - having ECU & a very inexpensive, state-only medical school right there is too much temptation to pass up.
oh yeah i forgot all about that thread