Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I've been working on my school final which sucks!! I also don't feel real f'ing good I hope I'm not coming down with something.

Ok I've got a bunch of F'ing work to do at work so I'll catch up with you sluts later!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I just took a history final this morning. I dont know if it was me or the test, but ever answer was "D" on the multiple choice part. WTF? Like 50 questions.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlyShirley said:
I just took a history final this morning. I dont know if it was me or the test, but ever answer was "D" on the multiple choice part. WTF? Like 50 questions.
I had a teacher do that to us before.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
got my hair buzzed - shortest its been, since well ever

and I have today off.......sounds good, right...

...but its so I can get my furnace & garage door fixed = $$$

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, that happened to me once. I just treated every question like it was the only one. If every answer was D, so be it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Corporatefailure said:
they all like to mess with our heads...
My teacher this semester is really bad too. Thing is I've called him out a couple times he was incorrect and he won't admit it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
got my hair buzzed - shortest its been, since well ever

and I have today off.......sounds good, right...

...but its so I can get my furnace & garage door fixed = $$$
My GF is home sick. I wish I was there.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, that happened to me once. I just treated every question like it was the only one. If every answer was D, so be it.
Yeah, that's what I tried to do, but of course I was second guessing myself all over the place because of all the D's, but then I was also thinking that there would be a few non-D's thrown in there just to **** me up, so I didnt want to put D on every one. Arrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!

What was really ****ed up is that when I turned it in, I saw some other dud's paper and he had answers all over the page :confused: same test form and everything.

I dunno.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning. Got to see the Bills spank the s**t out of the f'ing Browns on Sunday - it was cold, but there were no obnoxious f'ing drunks, just people having a good time.

This is the first year I've gone where some .. err .. large f'ing girl hasn't pulled her f'ing shirt up.

I know this is old f'ing news, but I wasn't here yesterday to brag :p

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - I'm f'ing sore as hell today - worse than yesterday. I'm getting old I guess. F'in sucks but I'll bounce back tomorrow I think. F'in cold but sunny out today, but nice to see the sun shining.

I need more F'in coffee.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, that's what I tried to do, but of course I was second guessing myself all over the place because of all the D's, but then I was also thinking that there would be a few non-D's thrown in there just to **** me up, so I didnt want to put D on every one. Arrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!

What was really ****ed up is that when I turned it in, I saw some other dud's paper and he had answers all over the page :confused: same test form and everything.

I dunno.
Hey, when you get your test score, remind us of this post and let us know how you did. I'm curious. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - I'm f'ing sore as hell today - worse than yesterday. I'm getting old I guess. F'in sucks but I'll bounce back tomorrow I think. F'in cold but sunny out today, but nice to see the sun shining.

I need more F'in coffee.
what are you sore from? Hey what color is your son's bike?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' fellow :monkey: 's! Things are good here. Today is my Friday, I've got the next 3 days off. Gotta get my jeep fixed, and finish up some Xmas shopping. Also gotta discuss with my wife how to explain to our daughter that she's going to be a SISTER!!! :D Just found out that we're expecting B2!!! Guess our Xmas present was sent a little early!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Mornin' fellow :monkey: 's! Things are good here. Today is my Friday, I've got the next 3 days off. Gotta get my jeep fixed, and finish up some Xmas shopping. Also gotta discuss with my wife how to explain to our daughter that she's going to be a SISTER!!! :D Just found out that we're expecting B2!!! Guess our Xmas present was sent a little early!
Wow! Congrats!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Nice!! Congrats!! Sounds like you're having a good week/month/year.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning....er almost afternoon!

Busy day here...dress rehearsals today and then middle school concert tonight (which means no bikey for me today :( ) But, our school cop, Officer Tom, gave me more coffee :D 'cause he's nice like that!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Congrats on B2!!! :thumb: All that hard work finally paid off ;)

I am hoping to get some riding in at SMBA on Thursday night or maybe Friday afternoon (taking a half day so I could ride earlier)...let me know if you're interested!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
damn i wish it wasnt cold and blowing snow everywhere.
its pretty much stopped up here. so it should stop down there before long. Hey want to see what Im getting? I shou.ld have it built by our little festival.

http://www.transitionbikes.com/PrestonFR.cfm

I just dont want much travel, but I want a bike with some that I can also trash the hell out of and it wont break. Gunna have a z150 on it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
hey BS, a guy up here in NH killed a dirtbag repeatedly...and i'm not talking about a resident of NH.
what do you mean killed it? Kept breaking it? Thats the only thing Im afraid about getting a prophet for, cause I know Ill try and go too big on it.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
good morning all!

still just rainy here, not even cold yet. sadly i think that, yet again, we willl not have a white xmas :(

stosh, you have my f'n vote for biggins' moderator! :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
good morning all!

still just rainy here, not even cold yet. sadly i think that, yet again, we willl not have a white xmas :(

stosh, you have my f'n vote for biggins' moderator! :p
Nice!! Thanks for the help!!

I remember when Ridemonkey was still an infant I begged to become a mod. Thats part of the reason for the :stosh: for thoes who remember.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
yeah, he broke it. repeatedly.
that sucks. where'd it break at? I read that 05 they were re-doing some stuff like head tubes and chainstays, so maybe they'll fix whatever, but wow, i never heard of any failures.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh said:
Nice!! Thanks for the help!!

I remember when Ridemonkey was still an infant I begged to become a mod. Thats part of the reason for the :stosh: for thoes who remember.
how old is this ridemonkey site, anywhoo?