Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
don't MAKE me tell the media about us! better practice your "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech!
Screw that, I already told all my friends!!!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
afternoon :stosh:

Got bike back today. Feeling a bit ill today, but that could be due to the fact that I have not been sleeping too well lately, I get sleep for for the last two days I totaled 7 hours.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stosh said:
Screw that, I already told all my friends!!!
:angry:

biggins, what's the french word for "but you PROMISED! you don't want a crazy (bleep) on your hands so you better get me my own office and those gold-plated desk accesories i wanted to order but you said i couldn't or else i'll tell Hillary! i mean Aubrey!"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:

biggins, what's the french word for "but you PROMISED! you don't want a crazy (bleep) on your hands so you better get me my own office and those gold-plated desk accesories i wanted to order but you said i couldn't or else i'll tell Hillary! i mean Aubrey!"
How about I give ya a pic of me in my red sweater vest with a fake gold frame instead?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:

that phrase in french is "sweeter vast al hiilary"

stosh said:
Nice!! Thanks for the help!!

I remember when Ridemonkey was still an infant I begged to become a mod. Thats part of the reason for the :stosh: for thoes who remember.
Weak.. eff'N weak.... "oh please mr. website guy... can I be a warden?.. I used to get beat up by all the boys.... and gurls at school... this way I will be able to enact a vicarious revenge by censoring random internet people!"
:rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
shootr said:
Weak.. eff'N weak.... "oh please mr. website guy... can I be a warden?.. I used to get beat up by all the boys.... and gurls at school... this way I will be able to enact a vicarious revenge by censoring random internet people!"
:rolleyes:
Actually it was more of a Joke then actually begging. Everybody knows the more you beg for it the less likely you are to get it on here.

stosh said:
Actually it was more of a Joke then actually begging. Everybody knows the more you beg for it the less likely you are to get it on here.

Thanks for the heads up.....

Aaron.. puhleeeeeeeeeeeze can I be a mod?.. pretty please.. with sugar on top..
I soooooooo totally want it..... really.:rolleyes: