Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How the F' is everybody?

F'ing Tuesday yet again.
So is everybody don't Christmas shopping? I went last night for a few hours. I love shopping for christmas but my GF's family is killing me. She's got a sister and a brother both have significant others who we have to buy for as well. Not to mention that they don't go cheap for Christmas either.... ughhh

Besides that things are going well and I'm gonna start making apple pies tonight. :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo.

I f'in spilled coffee on my pants this morning, dammit. :mumble: DAMMIT! :mad:

Yeah, all my holiday shopping is done. I just need to buy some food because I am cooking for my family Friday night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Yo.

I f'in spilled coffee on my pants this morning, dammit. :mumble: DAMMIT! :mad:

Yeah, all my holiday shopping is done. I just need to buy some food because I am cooking for my family Friday night.
What are ya cooking?

Spilling coffee on your pants happens to everybody especially if you're wearing light colored jeans.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I still need to find something for my Dad and my sister. I'm screwed.
Got my dad a photo printer and my sister a GC for clothes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Shopping is complete. Heck, I'm even done wrapping! :D One more day of work after today and then let the festivus begin! :dancing:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
We're making a lasagne and garlic chicken. Garlic chicken is good stuff, plus my brother likes it and he is a picky eater...unlike me.
Damn that sounds good. I hope my apple pie come out well it will be my first time making them.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ugh.....so I found out yesterday I need a root canal & a crown for the tooth in front of that one.............and I think I wouldnt have needed any of this but my dentist forgot to call me back (in March) when they took xrays and saw a cavity!!

$945 for the root canal, plus maybe $1000 more for 2 crowns

:mumble: :mad: :mumble: :mad: :mumble: :mad: :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Shopping is complete. Heck, I'm even done wrapping! :D One more day of work after today and then let the festivus begin! :dancing:
I started wrapping last night. My GF has a virus and has been throwing up for 3 days straight so I'm stuck doing ALL the work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
ugh.....so I found out yesterday I need a root canal & a crown for the tooth in front of that one.............and I think I wouldnt have needed any of this but my dentist forgot to call me back (in March) when they took xrays and saw a cavity!!

Oh yeah some insurances don't cover dental. Thank god my uncle is my dentist.

J

JRB

Good f'n morning - I am in trouble for ordering a seat post. Julie is mad at me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:

:dead:

Bummer, man. How much of that is covered? I got a root canal/crown last year, and fortunately for me, my dental coverage is limited so I got to pay $900 out of pocket. YIPPEE!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
stosh said:
So is everybody don't Christmas shopping?
mornin'.
we are back & finished most of our shopping in Amsterdam.

I am so sick of airplanes, airports, stewardess/air waitress, snotty kids, asshole parents, & everyother thing associtaed with flying the friendy skies.
We are glad to be back home & will share some photos later. we had an awesome time & enjoyed every second of it.
Now it is time to get some REAL coffee....dont get me wrong, I love Dutch coffee but I like it the way I make it & miss it.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Did I miss the memo?

It's 9:15 and nobody is here at all???????????
There was a memo about you being a loser yesterday, but nothing about any times. :think:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
f'ing 'morning, stosh.

Getting f'ing sick.

It's cold. Damn cold. Like, holy-sweet-bejeebus-where-the-hell-did-my-testicles-go kind of cold.

Well, maybe not bad, but I felt like complaining.

loco, dammit, you should have said it was a f'ing Christmas present for her that you were ordering, then make sure you give her something of that shape for Christmas. Like, one of those clear plastic tubes full of candy. Or.. :evil:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
binary visions said:
It's cold. Damn cold. Like, holy-sweet-bejeebus-where-the-hell-did-my-testicles-go kind of cold.
Come to think of it, you wouldn't have that problem, would you stosh old boy?

;)

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good morning.

I just woke up. Played project gotham 2 last night until 2 am like a kid. Every one is getting ready to go a see my sons christmas program at school today. WHooHoo. Then maybe another ride. So far vacation is good.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo. i am at work today after a harrowing last few days. friday morning E.R., saturday work. sunday snow, ride, wreck car, win poker. Monday nothing. now work.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yup im fine. the car isnt too bad, im actually gonna have Billy Bad Ass ( matt norris of the hickhucksters) do the body work. Destroyed my front bumper skin and driving lights.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
f'ing 'morning, stosh.

Getting f'ing sick.

Well, maybe not bad, but I felt like complaining.

loco, dammit, you should have said it was a f'ing Christmas present for her that you were ordering, then make sure you give her something of that shape for Christmas. Like, one of those clear plastic tubes full of candy. Or.. :evil:
Everybody is F'ing sick around me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
Good morning.

I just woke up. Played project gotham 2 last night until 2 am like a kid. Every one is getting ready to go a see my sons christmas program at school today. WHooHoo. Then maybe another ride. So far vacation is good.
What do you think of that game?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
stosh said:
Thanks guys!
I cant believe how good it feels to be home! I was never really homesick & enjoyed every minute, but I missed being home.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TN said:
Thanks guys!
I cant believe how good it feels to be home! I was never really homesick & enjoyed every minute, but I missed being home.
so how was the trip? Pics?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
TN said:
I am so sick of airplanes, airports, stewardess/air waitress, snotty kids, asshole parents, & everyother thing associtaed with flying the friendy skies.
trust me, it's no picnic flying w/ young kids either; you know how nice it is to just sit back in yr chair, grab a book and some tunes, and have a drink? i love flying for business now because i miss out on that w/ the family. but you do what you can. our kids are good for the most part, but they can have their moments. where's yr post about the trip? didn't see it.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am trying to get my pics on the web but i have allready filled up my server. :mumble:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It's crazy f'in busy at work...I have to go up to L.A. tommorow for work. Anyways just thought I'd stop in and let you know I got my SS present two weeks ago (Thanks Santa Freak!!! :D) I'll try to post pics later.

Have a great day!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It's crazy f'in busy at work...I have to go up to L.A. tommorow for work. Anyways just thought I'd stop in and let you know I got my SS present two weeks ago (Thanks Santa Freak!!! :D) I'll try to post pics later.

Have a great day!
WHat did ya get?

When are ya gonna post pics?