Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's messy here in NY.
I was at one of the only good LBS's around here last night. I had the cups pressed in. Man the guy there is so nice. It's a shame that it's location is kinda out of the way for me.

How's everybody doing today?

*Test*

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning stosh.

The roads are ugly here. It was raining this morning and right before I left for work it turned into a half rain/half snow slush mix which is going to make for some interesting driving tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The rain we got last night was very light. That means dry trails and good riding conditions for the weekend. :dancing: :dancing:

Hit the power trainer last night to measure my progress, after about 20 minutes either I warmed up real well or my trainer broke because it said I was pumping 400 watts. After that hit some weight then played with the dogs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Damn, I was hoping we were closer to the end of the week :(
Should I start adding the date to my GMT's so you know what the date is as well?

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Actually, the weather brought me a reprieve from driving to Maine. They're gonna keep the old coot another day, so I don't have to drive until tomorrow night. I think I'll pack my skis and hit Sunday River while I'm there!

The Cheese

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Actually, the weather brought me a reprieve from driving to Maine. They're gonna keep the old coot another day, so I don't have to drive until tomorrow night. I think I'll pack my skis and hit Sunday River while I'm there!

The Cheese
Well thats good atleast!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
ummmm....Good THURSDAY Monring Stosh.....I think that's what Echo was referring to.

Raining here.
Duh, I have that autocomplete and I just panned down to the first day starting with T.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
Duh, I have that autocomplete and I just panned down to the first day starting with T.
Shouldn't Tuesday be F'in Tuesday anyway. You need to create a macro that does the GMT for you.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I sold a 2004 Balfa 2Step HD to a guy via mtbr.com last week - he got the frame yesterday and sent me photos - it's the first time I saw real photos of the 2004 2Step HD and man did they make some really nice improvements over the 2003 (first year) model.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Morning everybuggy...

I'm still working on my taxiway lighting project....

:dancing:

On the other hand... the sun is out and the rain is outta here until the weekend. Maybe I can get the roof on my house I'm building now.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
I sold a 2004 Balfa 2Step HD to a guy via mtbr.com last week - he got the frame yesterday and sent me photos - it's the first time I saw real photos of the 2004 2Step HD and man did they make some really nice improvements over the 2003 (first year) model.
How did you sell it without ever seeing it?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
its bright and sunny here. prolly around 80deg.
i dont have to go to work today, i got a free day... might as well go to the beach to surf in the afternoon...
at dinner i`ll go to one of my favourite joints. 2 steaks, a bottle of wine and salads for 10.50 bucks plus tip....

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'morning....I wish it were already the end of the day tomorrow...ugh...

My parents gave me a bottle of sake I found in their vault o crap last night. It's kinda scary helping someone move if they haven't moved in over 20 years...you find things you a) didn't want to b) are so dust covered you don't want to know what it is and c) think are hidden treasures and you wonder why the hell it's hiding in a pile of paper plates (found a clay wine cooler that's way cool last night)

I dread digging into the attic and getting into the argument with my dad, again, about my t-ball and softball trophies ...he won't get rid of em, and I don't want em.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Snow at my house....rain at work that is just changing to snow. Hopefully they cancel afterschool activities so I can go home.

Finally got Sq-earl's bike shipped out and am praying that it gets to CA in time! If not, heads will roll. Still haven't seen the bike case I ordered weeks ago :mumble:

Is it Friday yet?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:

My parents gave me a bottle of sake I found in their vault o crap last night. It's kinda scary helping someone move if they haven't moved in over 20 years...you find things you a) didn't want to b) are so dust covered you don't want to know what it is and c) think are hidden treasures and you wonder why the hell it's hiding in a pile of paper plates (found a clay wine cooler that's way cool last night)

I dread digging into the attic and getting into the argument with my dad, again, about my t-ball and softball trophies ...he won't get rid of em, and I don't want em.
Yeah we had to move my grandparents a few years ago. They had mucho mucho crapola! They had some really nice stuff to.

My mom has so much crap I don't know what we are going to do and they are thinking about moving soon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning! Snow at my house....rain at work that is just changing to snow. Hopefully they cancel afterschool activities so I can go home.

Finally got Sq-earl's bike shipped out and am praying that it gets to CA in time! If not, heads will roll. Still haven't seen the bike case I ordered weeks ago :mumble:

Is it Friday yet?
any word on the case?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
Yeah we had to move my grandparents a few years ago. They had mucho mucho crapola! They had some really nice stuff to.

My mom has so much crap I don't know what we are going to do and they are thinking about moving soon.
Move away!! And pretend you don't see their constant cell-phone pleas for help ;).

Actually, I think it's odd for them as well to have an adult kid poking through their stuff and going...what's this? When'd you get this? What is it? Why do you have it? lol, the things you learn about your parents when it's time to move...and I'm pretty sure they're packing the things I'm not supposed to know about, themselves.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Jr_Bullit said:

I know how you feel. My folks and my husband's parents have taken to dropping off boxes of crap that we don't want when they come for a visit and not telling us about them. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Move away!! And pretend you don't see their constant cell-phone pleas for help ;).

Actually, I think it's odd for them as well to have an adult kid poking through their stuff and going...what's this? When'd you get this? What is it? Why do you have it? lol, the things you learn about your parents when it's time to move...and I'm pretty sure they're packing the things I'm not supposed to know about, themselves.
I'm gonna pretend my parents don't have any of that stuff.

We helped our neighbor's move once and the guy had the biggest playboy collection I had ever seen.... He was like 50 something and had been a subscriber since the 70's

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Lies...excuses....nothing. I'll be purchasing elsewhere. :( :mad:
I think I realised last night that I found a shop that is honest forward and reasonable for work. I'm going to try to go to him more.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
binary visions said:
How did you sell it without ever seeing it?
The power of the internet.

When Balfa was in business I served as a PT sales rep for them. Well there is still inventory of 2004 Balfas at Procycle. A guy on mtbr.com was looking for one and I checked with Procycle on inventory - they had what he needed and voila a sale was made.

The guy got his frame delivered yesterday and he wrote to me to thank me and let me know he got it. I asked him to send me some pics of it (sweet grey model with fox shock) and he did.

Simple as that! :dancing:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
I know how you feel. My folks and my husband's parents have taken to dropping off boxes of crap that we don't want when they come for a visit and not telling us about them. :think:
Holy crap... my GF's mom is ALWAYS giving us stuff. I don't know how many things I've snuck into the garbage.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
stosh said:
I think I realised last night that I found a shop that is honest forward and reasonable for work. I'm going to try to go to him more.
Yeah, our local C-dale dealer REALLY good. We generally do our own maintenance, but he's great about getting whatever we need when we need it (and we're kicking ourselves for not dealing with him more).

stosh said:
Holy crap... my GF's mom is ALWAYS giving us stuff. I don't know how many things I've snuck into the garbage.....
Yupper...we end up doing the same thing. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Yeah, our local C-dale dealer REALLY good. We generally do our own maintenance, but he's great about getting whatever we need when we need it (and we're kicking ourselves for not dealing with him more).

Yupper...we end up doing the same thing. :rolleyes:
Aubrey's pretty good about it but I hate stupid decorations and candle holders.....