Quantcast

**Good Tuesday Morning!!**

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I used asterisks because I didn't want to infringe on binary vision's plus sign trademark ;)

Good F'in Tuesday Morning - albeit a little late - Monkeys!!

How is everyone? It is still f'in snowing out here in Farmington and we got dumped on pretty good overnight. It isn't that cold out though - so that's a plus.

What did everyone do last night? I actually got out and did a little road loop on the IH and then another shorter loop on the Single Speed before the snow started falling really hard last night.

Then I must confess to watching a little bit of the Bachelorette and a lot of Summerland last night. :o: Remember the actress that played John Stamos' wife on that show with the Olsen Twins?? Well she's in Summerland and she's lookin better than ever. I woke up this morning and I still can't believe I actually watched the show.

What was everyone else up to last night? And what do you have going on today?

J

JRB

N8 said:
That does it.

I am recycling an old Stosh ~~Good Wed Morning~~ thead tomorrow.
We won't post in it though.

Good f'n morning Mark.

Gonna be busy again today.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dropped my car off @ tweeter to have a new amp installed, front speakers replaced, and sound-proofing installed. hopefully this will be the last tweek needed.

had a kickass jerk chicken burrito for dinner. read some w/ the boys, packed for my trip, and then got up early to shovel the driveway.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Nice to see I'm not the only one that watched reality TV last night :nope: I'll admit it, I watch Fear Factor.....I know I know...but it's the only one I watch! I don't have cable so my TV choices are limited! :o:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Its early and I was at work until 10pm last night. These unpaid side projects are killing me! It will be a sweet course map for a XC race though. The print deadline is in 3.5 hours, I gotta wrap it up!

J

JRB

Snacks said:
Nice to see I'm not the only one that watched reality TV last night :nope: I'll admit it, I watch Fear Factor.....I know I know...but it's the only one I watch! I don't have cable so my TV choices are limited! :o:
I would carve my eyes out instead.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I don't know how good this morning is I have to give a speech in speech class and go do some dumb computer work this afternoon. My nervousness is already building because I have a date on Thursday.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I just got back from Vegas last night...one of the chicks that went snored like I have never heard someone snore before...I never thought such snoring could exist...I was awake nearly the whole weekend...even though we'd be out till 5 or 6 in the am...it woulda been nice to sleep for a couple of hours upon our return back to the hotel. No dice...I feel like a friggin zombie...but hey, I had a GREAT time! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n Mornin'. I too don't have cable, and I didn't watch any TV last night (after the news). Taught a couple of lessons, had my f'n dental cleaning and worked on my f'n Elementary report cards and f'n Middle School interim reports. Then, I made tastey dinner for the hubby and we split a bottle of wine.

No f'n school today 'cause of the snow...I hope this doesn't f'n cancel our long weekend for Memorial Day. Good part is, I can lounge around in my fleece sweatpants all day :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
my hours were just switched to 7a-3:45p, at 3:44p my 2 bosses called me in for a meeting :mumble:

went to the gym...30 on the elipitical & 30 on the bike

chicken/rice/salad for supper than 2 hours of Fear Factor (I love that show!)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Rode the trainer for a while last night. Was gonna do an hour but got totally bored after 45 minutes. Need motivation :dead:
How about this: I worked out for about 45 minutes already today and will probably ride the trainer this afternoon...I'm gonna kick some f'n butt in my upcoming races! :sneaky:

Seriously though, wanna come out and race the Central Park series with us?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
my hours were just switched to 7a-3:45p, at 3:44p my 2 bosses called me in for a meeting :mumble:

went to the gym...30 on the elipitical & 30 on the bike

chicken/rice/salad for supper than 2 hours of Fear Factor (I love that show!)

Oh god...I happened upon FF last night and some chick was picking up mouthfuls of worms and transporting them to another container...I almost puked...and just thinking of it makes me want to puke...I don't know how you can watch that show. :blah:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:
How about this: I worked out for about 45 minutes already today and will probably ride the trainer this afternoon...I'm gonna kick some f'n butt in my upcoming races! :sneaky:

Seriously though, wanna come out and race the Central Park series with us?
http://www.bikereg.com/races/register.asp?EventID=1949

damn....not much training time left :eek:

it will be cool to race directly against the chick that won the female solo cat at the old pueblo 24 :cool:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
damn I better start getting my ass on the trainer......crap....you guys are going to kill me at Dalton if I don't start getting my ass moving. ugh.

I sold my old Univega last week - so should I put the Marin SS on the trainer with some slicks on it, or should I throw the Jamis on it? The trainer is really old - got it in a trade with Splat (man did he ever make out on that trade - but it's all good) and I worry the old trainer will damage the Jamis.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Oh god...I happened upon FF last night and some chick was picking up mouthfuls of worms and transporting them to another container...I almost puked...and just thinking of it makes me want to puke...I don't know how you can watch that show. :blah:
that stunt rocked

1st you have to put your hand/arm in this container with snakes that bite to un bolt a key, then unlock this tub of worms to push them with your face into another container, pick the worms up from that container with your mouth to fill a blender, then turn the blender on, then suck up the blended worms to fill another container, which then lets you reach a key to unlock your handcuffed hand, then you jump in a big garbage container of worms, find a submerged thermous of blended worms and then drink it.

:thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
damn I better start getting my ass on the trainer......crap....you guys are going to kill me at Dalton if I don't start getting my ass moving. ugh.

I sold my old Univega last week - so should I put the Marin SS on the trainer with some slicks on it, or should I throw the Jamis on it? The trainer is really old - got it in a trade with Splat (man did he ever make out on that trade - but it's all good) and I worry the old trainer will damage the Jamis.

then try the marin 1st, but get TRAINING!
treesaw and echo have definitely brought themselves up a notch already......who knows how fast they will be by June! :think:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning Mark. I appreciate you not using my "++", as I would have had to sue your pants off, mostly to get that beautiful Hollowpoint from you... Nothing personal, you understand.

Work sucks... Snow sucks... Meh. Can't wait for spring!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning Mark.

Went shuttling at 2:00 this morning. Made 2 runs, but decided that it was too slick to carry on.

Yes I know, it's not my usual shuttling spot, the other one is too step and too slick to even attempt right now.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
You'll probably finish ahead of me Mark. No worries. :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Oh...and good afternoon! Off from work today and have been outside playing with my daughter in the snow for a couple hours. Hopefully that'll mean a serious nap (for both of us) in a couple hours! :thumb:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Too bad about the snow...Phoenix was perfect (around 74 degrees) Rode 16 miles of urban on the Stinky then hung out on the patio drinking Bacardi's with the neighbors. Nice.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
that stunt rocked

1st you have to put your hand/arm in this container with snakes that bite to un bolt a key, then unlock this tub of worms to push them with your face into another container, pick the worms up from that container with your mouth to fill a blender, then turn the blender on, then suck up the blended worms to fill another container, which then lets you reach a key to unlock your handcuffed hand, then you jump in a big garbage container of worms, find a submerged thermous of blended worms and then drink it.

:thumb:

ugh...I nearly touched a worm the other night...he was just inside the garage door and I was reaching down to flip up the door stop and nearly touched it...I screamed...I can't imagine doing all that with worms and not dying of a heart attack.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
douglas said:
02/23/2005 02/25/2005 FAIRWHEEL BICYCLES TUCSON AZ $284.64
Dude what the crap?! They said 40 bucks per bike, then they charge us 71 bucks per bike? That's like lawsuit material.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
Dude what the crap?! They said 40 bucks per bike, then they charge us 71 bucks per bike? That's like lawsuit material.
did you talk to them since the bikes were dropped off?

all I know is they hit my card for $284.64 for shipping the 4 bikes.