Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Busy f'ing week for me! I'll be interviewing some of I.T. people today and tomorrow to see who will work. Should be interesting.

Have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi kids!

Doug, good job getting registered for the MS Bike Tour. Yoo rok. :thumb:

I am planning on ditching work at 4:00 today and getting in a two hour road ride tonight. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
an IT person for a comapny w/6 employees..........talk about a cake job
heck yes it is!!! For the person who knows what their doing.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey, does anyone buy small bottles of Pepsi products? 1 in every 3 caps wins a free iTunes song download. The women here at work buy Pepsi products in the cafeteria and keep giving me their winning caps. I've got three winners sitting here on my desk. w00t!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Hi kids!

Doug, good job getting registered for the MS Bike Tour. Yoo rok. :thumb:

I am planning on ditching work at 4:00 today and getting in a two hour road ride tonight. :)
:D

ride has 8:00am start time!? I think I'll need to reserve the guest quarters at The Ritz Iarebaboon for June 4th!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
Or you could ditch work at 4, run home and get your mtn bike, then meet us at Case Mtn at 6 for the Tuesday night shop ride... :sneaky:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Not much going on here. Another uneventful day at the office. :(
Today's Birthdays:
WheelieMan
Dan'ger
RMSlayer (34)
McGRP01 (33)
dropmachine.com (29)
Jesse B (24)
Project Undergr (21)
GT dude (20)
CanadianWorm (19)
Eleven : Eleven (19)
MinuS (18)
peter5 (16)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
:D

ride has 8:00am start time!? I think I'll need to reserve the guest quarters at The Ritz Iarebaboon for June 4th!
"Reservation confirmed. Please print this confirmation to provide at front desk upon check in. Cancellation is required at least 24 hours prior to check in to avoid penalty."

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Something smells of cheap woman's perfume and I can't figure out what it is.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
tonyhawk said:
Or you could ditch work at 4, run home and get your mtn bike, then meet us at Case Mtn at 6 for the Tuesday night shop ride... :sneaky:

AHHHHH! Damn, I'd love to but I have to replace my rear derailleur before I can ride my MTB again. :(

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
I Are Baboon said:
This is such a good idea that i think i'll do it as well.
Perhaps I'll swing by the beach and see what's going on there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
AHHHHH! Damn, I'd love to but I have to replace my rear derailleur before I can ride my MTB again. :(
My GF's bike is missing a front rotor and I can't get the front der. tuned properly. My bike is short a rear der. cable and rear brake cable, my other bike is supposed to be on the fed ex truck on it's way to my house today.

Maybe I'll go for a walk tonight... :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - I'll be picking my sons up after school tonight so looks like no ride for me unless I ride with them at my apartment - we shall see.

Who watched the NCAA title game last night? I watched it off and on. Wasn't really into it this year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Who watched the NCAA title game last night? I watched it off and on. Wasn't really into it this year.
I only watch if UConn is in it or I have a chance to win money. Since neither was the case last night, I was not interested.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'morning - my lazy office has yet to figure out how to reset the clocks on things like the heat, coffee maker (takes 40 minutes to warm up enough for a good cup of joe), or the phones. The Admin Assistant called in dead yesterday, lol, and she's the only one with access to those areas besides the boss and his wife - who chose to not bother resetting stuff because the office is warm by the time They come in at 9am.

Brrrrrr - it's currently 66 degrees, I'm hoping my office warms up quickly!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
when did you trash your rear derailuer ? and are you wainting for a part ? or your mechanic to install it ?
My rear derailleur is bent and skips like hell. I took my bike to the shop about a month ago and had $150 worth of work done, but they said the derailleur was bent and the bike still might skip. I took it out for a road ride last week and sure enough it was skipping a lot. If it skips like that on the ROAD, I can only imagine what it'll do on the trails.

I need to order a new derailleur. I meant to over the weekend but forgot. Since I've already spent $150 at the shop, I want to try to fix this myself.

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
My rear derailleur is bent and skips like hell. I took my bike to the shop about a month ago and had $150 worth of work done, but they said the derailleur was bent and the bike still might skip. I took it out for a road ride last week and sure enough it was skipping a lot. If it skips like that on the ROAD, I can only imagine what it'll do on the trails.

I need to order a new derailleur. I meant to over the weekend but forgot. Since I've already spent $150 at the shop, I want to try to fix this myself.

what type of deraileur ? I have a couple " spares"

IAB , MMcG and anyone else .

Up for a Patriots day ride again ?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
G'morning - my lazy office has yet to figure out how to reset the clocks on things like the heat, coffee maker (takes 40 minutes to warm up enough for a good cup of joe), or the phones. The Admin Assistant called in dead yesterday, lol, and she's the only one with access to those areas besides the boss and his wife - who chose to not bother resetting stuff because the office is warm by the time They come in at 9am.

Brrrrrr - it's currently 66 degrees, I'm hoping my office warms up quickly!
ha, my desk is warm if it's 66 degrees in here.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
stosh said:
ha, my desk is warm if it's 66 degrees in here.
Ugh, I turn into an ice cube most days if it's not at least 72....

oh well...I have coffee now, fresh piping hot. :) that'll warm me quivering insides up! (either that or a good shot)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Jr_Bullit said:
Ugh, I turn into an ice cube most days if it's not at least 72....

oh well...I have coffee now, fresh piping hot. :) that'll warm me quivering insides up! (either that or a good shot)
Sounds like you need an Irish Coffee with some Jameson's in it! :dancing:

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Busy f'ing week for me! I'll be interviewing some of I.T. people today and tomorrow to see who will work. Should be interesting.
Sweet! Can I work from Portland?

Moving out there in May after the wedding. It's a lot to plan a move and a wedding concurrently, but I can't wait for the change of pace.

I had a phone interview on Friday with THE high end bicycle component manufacturer in Portland. It went extraordinarily well except for the fact that they pay about 1/3 of what I have made in the last 12 months. My fiancee wants me to go for it and not to sweat the money. It's great to have that kind of support even if it's not rooted in the strongest financial logic.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
mornin' all. Not a whole lot going on down here. Got an easy MTB ride after work at 1. and then a shop ride at case at 6. Too bad it'll be raining for the rest of the week.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey everybody.

I'm just chillin at my house because we have a 2hour delay yet again! :p The weather here is so weird, yesterday it was in the 70s and definitely riding weather and today its probably 20/30s and snowing. Oh well, its time that I don't have to spend in school. Supposedly its gonna be in the 60s the rest of the week so I'm looking forward to planning some xc rides. Oh, and I got a pinkbike hoodie yesterday. :D :p