Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Buck Fever said:
Sweet! Can I work from Portland?

Moving out there in May after the wedding. It's a lot to plan a move and a wedding concurrently, but I can't wait for the change of pace.

I had a phone interview on Friday with THE high end bicycle component manufacturer in Portland. It went extraordinarily well except for the fact that they pay about 1/3 of what I have made in the last 12 months. My fiancee wants me to go for it and not to sweat the money. It's great to have that kind of support even if it's not rooted in the strongest financial logic.
sure but we're not paying for your flights in to set up the server.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mornin' all. had a good spin and weights session last night. not much happening today; chaired a meeting as my project boss is off sailing the BVI, and i've got a bunch of stuff to do. supposed to be nice out today...maybe i will skip out a tad early today and play w/ the kids.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Crazy busy around here... but it's good busy.

Forgot to tell you yesterday - after my ride on sunday, had a great dinner - Speedies, salt potatos, and Yuengling :drool:

Just sent $ for my RM jersey... woohoo!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Crazy Sweeper said:
mornin' all. Not a whole lot going on down here. Got an easy MTB ride after work at 1. and then a shop ride at case at 6. Too bad it'll be raining for the rest of the week.
Sweep - is your friend still interested in the Marin? I might be able to meet you somewhere after your ride at Case.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Busy day here....and I am SO annoyed with a couple of my fellow music teachers. :mumble: They are SO inconsiderate and I am sick of them abusing my flexibility and taking things from my room without asking me!!!!

Anyway, hopefully my private kids will be on time today so I can get home at a decent hour and ride the trainer. I definately need to blow-off some steam!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
MMcG said:
Sweep - is your friend still interested in the Marin? I might be able to meet you somewhere after your ride at Case.

definite maybe. He thinks he has something to do later, but he can't remember. I'll give you a call to let you know yeah or neigh.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Crazy Sweeper said:
mornin' all. Not a whole lot going on down here. Got an easy MTB ride after work at 1. and then a shop ride at case at 6. Too bad it'll be raining for the rest of the week.
2 rides today Sweeper?!? Damn I need a new job.

See ya at 6!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Crazy busy around here... but it's good busy.

Forgot to tell you yesterday - after my ride on sunday, had a great dinner - Speedies, salt potatos, and Yuengling :drool:

Just sent $ for my RM jersey... woohoo!
OH man I'm f'ing jealous! Ahhh reminds me of MBW except for the salt potatoes.... :)