Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I didn't do anything last night but clean our kitchen and b-room.

It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend so I'm hoping to squeeze in a few good rides!! :)

Have a great day everybody!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
hey stosh!
I'm tired of this snow/rain/foggy weather that's been here the last week. I wanna go riding dammit! :p Hopefully the weather is nice tomorrow so I can go. :think:

Anyways, Its been boring around here lately, but I think I've decided I wanna buy a Fox 36RC2 for my AC. Just gotta get $400 more. Anybody wanna buy a PsyloXC($150) or a Bombshell Wicked Wendy($140) or an MRP WC Sys2 4arm guide ($50)? :p ;)

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hey all. Gonna try and squeeze a ride in between work and the Jurassic 5 concert tonight. Might have to sneak out of work a little early.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good luck selling that Psylo XC. I sold mine in almost brand-new condition for $150, but only after months of the ad being posted. The market for those things sucks.

Anyway... It's the birthday of a guy in my office so we've got cake, strudel, and other treats. Mmm... Free breakfast...

Supposed to be nice later this week, so there will be much grilling and enjoying of the warm weather :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
goodbody every mornin!!!!! its gonna be super sunny and 60 today in the big apple. I'm thinking of going for a a few miles up and down the westside highway. its so nice to go somewhere without having to stop for those little red things they call lights.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I did a couple hours of trail work yesterday

its on private land - the trail is realatively short but now I can ride there 24/7 and place is only 5 miles from me

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
hey stosh!
I'm tired of this snow/rain/foggy weather that's been here the last week. I wanna go riding dammit! :p Hopefully the weather is nice tomorrow so I can go. :think:

Anyways, Its been boring around here lately, but I think I've decided I wanna buy a Fox 36RC2 for my AC. Just gotta get $400 more. Anybody wanna buy a PsyloXC($150) or a Bombshell Wicked Wendy($140) or an MRP WC Sys2 4arm guide ($50)? :p ;)
do you have pics of the psylo?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
Morning y'all.

Absolutely nothing going on around here.
How's the knee feeling?

Doing a road ride after work today, gotta borrow T-blazers bike cuz the celeste monster is still in transit.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin', all.......

Didn't get off work until late last night. 2nd shift guy was late getting in, so I missed dinner. Blech. Scarfed down some chicken tenders, grabbed the bike, and headed out for a little urban ride. Not much to ride here in my little town, but over the years, I've built many stealth hits and drops in all kinds of places. Wasn't really digging on my suspension setup though. I had it set up great, but like an idiot, thought I could get it better. Wrong. SPent the better part of an hour just trying to get it back to the way I had it. I was caught in 5th element hell for awhile. :think:

splat

Nam I am
Morning

last night went out with the trails committee ( I am part of that ) and we were out for a couple of hours wandering around the woods , putting little pieces of orange tape on trees. looking to cut this new trail first weekend of June , Still have lots to do first.

THis morning on the way into work , I stopped by My Dentists and he took the stiches out of my Mouth where they pulled the tooth last week.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Commuted to work today (via bike) - very cool, felt great. A hair under 10 miles in about 45 minutes. The first few times I ride to work I'm going to take the shortest route to work... until I get a good feel for how long it takes to get there, get showered, get back to the office, etc. Once I have a routine established, I'll start taking longer routes.

Gotta take Sean back to the doctor today. He's been sick for over a week now, and granted there's no tmuch they can do for him because he's so small, I want to make sure it's still just a cold.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin!

I have to catch up on all the work I missed yesterday because our developers decided it was a great idea to remove access for 113 customers over the weekend and I spent the entire day doing damage control...

At least there's an awesome ride to look forward to at the end of the day!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
How's the knee feeling?
It only hurts when I try to pedal a bike or get up out of a chair. I'm going insane waiting for the Dr's appointment. I really think I will lose my mind if I can't ride for a long period.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

Commuted to work today (via bike) - very cool, felt great. A hair under 10 miles in about 45 minutes. The first few times I ride to work I'm going to take the shortest route to work... until I get a good feel for how long it takes to get there, get showered, get back to the office, etc. Once I have a routine established, I'll start taking longer routes.

Gotta take Sean back to the doctor today. He's been sick for over a week now, and granted there's no tmuch they can do for him because he's so small, I want to make sure it's still just a cold.
wow thats great that you commute to work!

Sorry to hear about your son, please let us know how he makes out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
G'mornin!

I have to catch up on all the work I missed yesterday because our developers decided it was a great idea to remove access for 113 customers over the weekend and I spent the entire day doing damage control...

WHere ya riding?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

cool

so will the ride home be quicker or longer ?

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
ugh... rode urban from about 1030 to 1am last night. Im about to be late for one of my last classes of the semester, but damn it was a great ride. After school, work. Then some dirtjumping after work tonight.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Did a road/dirt/road loop from the house. I don't get to ride as much dirt, but it feels good not driving to ride. Started out a nice 70* but the north wind picked up and the temp dropped to a bone chillin 60* by the time I got back to the house. At least I had a tailwind for the return leg.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
cool

so will the ride home be quicker or longer ?
For now, it'll be the same route, but a little slower ride (the ride home takes me UP the bigger hills) so I can get home to give my wife a break from the kids (no day care this week). Eventually the ride home will be longer, as time allows.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
same here.
That any good for your crops?
No.

But I think we'll be OK, we have ALOT of seed in the ground that has germinated, but not emerged.

Some other people on the other hand, are going to be spending a ****-ton of money replanting. 5 inch tall corn doesn't exactly like a hard frost like last night. They're the morons who planted early in April when it was 80 degrees. Hey, guess what, we still live in Illinois!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
No.

But I think we'll be OK, we have ALOT of seed in the ground that has germinated, but not emerged.

Some other people on the other hand, are going to be spending a ****-ton of money replanting. 5 inch tall corn doesn't exactly like a hard frost like last night. They're the morons who planted early in April when it was 80 degrees. Hey, guess what, we still live in Illinois!!!!!!
ha!
So how did you learn to farm?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
G'mornin!

Dude, awesome ride for sure :cool: That place is my favorite. I'll find out later from Kevin the street name for exit #17.

How was yoga last night?

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I think I might go for a ride during lunch today. Last night just relaxed around the house and caught up on some cleaning that needed to get done.

Have a good day! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I think I might go for a ride during lunch today. Last night just relaxed around the house and caught up on some cleaning that needed to get done.

Have a good day! :)
That seems to be a trend for Monday nights.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! This is my last week with my student teacher so I am trying to catch up on as much paperwork and crap as I can! Other than that, I have lessons tonight and am going to try to squeeze a workout in when I get home. Still have to order more parts for Sq-Earl's new build so that has to get done too. He's in need of a bashguard, perhaps a new fork (either that or brakes) and a seat. I think that's all he's lacking, but I am sure I am forgetting something.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:
Morning! This is my last week with my student teacher so I am trying to catch up on as much paperwork and crap as I can! Other than that, I have lessons tonight and am going to try to squeeze a workout in when I get home. Still have to order more parts for Sq-Earl's new build so that has to get done too. He's in need of a bashguard, perhaps a new fork (either that or brakes) and a seat. I think that's all he's lacking, but I am sure I am forgetting something.

bike brand & model?