Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I didn't do f'ing much yesterday. I went to Aubrey's softball practice for a few minutes and then we went home and watched assault on precinct 13. It was... ok...

Thats all I got for today.

Have a great day everybody!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Picked up my Quest last night... and proceded to have problems with it not even 10' out of my driveway. grrr... taking it back to the shop today to see what they have to say. Hopefully things won't get ugly.

Other than that... not much going on.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Picked up my Quest last night... and proceded to have problems with it not even 10' out of my driveway. grrr... taking it back to the shop today to see what they have to say. Hopefully things won't get ugly.

Other than that... not much going on.
Going to read your full post now!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn, I've been swamped with crap to do. Been travelling too much for work so when I am home I am buried in yardwork, housework etc. I don't think I have sat down to relax for more than a few minutes in a week and a half.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'morning sunshine! :) My boss decided to turn the A/C on yesterday...I came prepared with two sweaters and a jacket for the summertime outfits at work.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
interesting day at work

one of my co-mangers here was fired last night, pretty cool being I (and 1/2 of the office) have been butting heads with this idiot for a year, and the GM finally realized the dude is an ass

We hired a few new people, all but 1 looks like Walmart rejects - one dude requested roadrage666 as his pw

and 1 of our 2 local at home employees was suppose to be here at 8:15 to get her computer fixed, at 8:50 calls and says shes on her way back home because she forgot her power cord, I say you dont need it, she says I mean I am already back home, and will leave for a 2nd time. I just love being lied to.

its only 9 & theres more crap but I wrote enough

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Morning. Went to see Star Wars last night... meh, it was okay. The action was decent, but as with all three of the last movies, the acting sucked and the plot was mediocre. But it was entertainment, for sure.

Raining again this morning... F'ing ARGH.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
interesting day at work

one of my co-mangers here was fired last night, pretty cool being I (and 1/2 of the office) have been butting heads with this idiot for a year, and the GM finally realized the dude is an ass

We hired a few new people, all but 1 looks like Walmart rejects - one dude requested roadrage666 as his pw

and 1 of our 2 local at home employees was suppose to be here at 8:15 to get her computer fixed, at 8:50 calls and says shes on her way back home because she forgot her power cord, I say you dont need it, she says I mean I am already back home, and will leave for a 2nd time. I just love being lied to.

its only 9 & theres more crap but I wrote enough
damn man.... what the heck is up with the company you work for...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. I'm back at work today. Was scheduled to work yesterday, but the car broke down and was at the shop until 4:30pm. Raining here as well. The wife is in St. Louis on business until Thurs. so I've got the munchkin everynight which means no riding. I think it's supposed to rain clear though until the weekend anyway. I'm racing a 5k (yes running) this coming Saturday, so I may throw the kid in the jog stroller and get out for a run or two before then. I placed second in my age group at the same race 2 years ago with a time of 00:23:12, and didn't run it last year, so it'll be interesting to see where I place this year.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Going to be another beautiful day in Central Texas. I'll be riding somewhere this evening. I may do some road just because I can generate a little breeze.

Finally fixed my lawnmower and got the backyard mowed yesterday.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Morning all. Raining here too. Doesn't look good for a dirt ride the rest of the week. :( I didn't do much last evening. By the time I convinced myself to mow the lawn, it was raining. So I played with the dogs, then went to the basement to check the beer for any abnormalities and count the bpm ("bloops" per minute) on the fermenter airlock....yeasties still hard at work. I finished up the night with a little old-skool gaming: Starcraft. :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
are you mocking my company?

If so thats funny!!!
I wasn't, but my post doesn't make much sense now that I re-read it, so I can see why you would think that. I was trying to ask Douglas what company he works for so I could send HIM my resume.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
I wasn't, but my post doesn't make much sense now that I re-read it, so I can see why you would think that. I was trying to ask Douglas what company he works for so I could send HIM my resume.
you going to Diablo this weekend?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
  • We moved into our new house
  • Refinishing hardwood floors sucks
  • Breaking a hole in concrete for a sump pump sucks
  • f'in a

Uber dumb post
* glad you remembered you coined Tuesday "F'in" day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hi ...

Washing and waxing my car in the shade (stupid black f'in car...)
Then packing up said shiny car and going riding ALL afternoon. 69 and sunny today.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Bout time you got here.

Last night I got productive and fixed my chainsaw and my generator. Instead of mowing my lawn :dead:
Morning. I tried to weed eat last night, but couldn't get it started. I went and bought a new plug and finally got it going. I went 4' and the string came out. I put more in and then it ran completely out. I f'n gave up.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n Mornin' yo!

Rain here which isn't bad because I can't ride tonight anyway...teaching late. :( I am done early tomorrow and Thursday and have Friday off so I am hoping to get some serious miles in then (rain or shine me thinks) :thumb:

Anyone have anything fun planned for the upcoming long weekend?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mrbigisbudgood said:
  • Haiku is nice
  • But I have my own groove
  • Get your AccesPort yet?
No Accesport

Have had gutted up-pipe for months no time to install

Have no money to spend on car, bikes need my money more right now.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
F'n Mornin' yo!

Rain here which isn't bad because I can't ride tonight anyway...teaching late. :( I am done early tomorrow and Thursday and have Friday off so I am hoping to get some serious miles in then (rain or shine me thinks) :thumb:

Anyone have anything fun planned for the upcoming long weekend?
I'm going to try and make it to the US Open at Diablo....

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
It's f'in Gorgeous here today - capital G!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope everyone has a grrrrreat day.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Wha'Sup, poo-flingers......

Spent the afternoon at the vet with the doggie yesterday for a little bout he's having with conjuctivitus---or doggie pink-eye. One thermometer up the butt and a cream prescription later, we're out the door. Sad for him though....no romps through the creeks and mud for a week. Snagged an 18-pack, headed to the house and fired up the grill for some BBQ ribs and a nice little side dish of sliced Roma 'maters topped w/bacon and Monterey Jack. Good stuff. Hung out on the couch and chilled for the rest of the evening. Tonight we're heading down to the local greasy spoon for a surprise B-day party for my dad. Should be interesting. Have a good day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
I'm going to try and make it to the US Open at Diablo....
Sweet. Not sure if we're going to road trip that way or not. We're hoping to get out and ride a lot! Let me know if you're interested in roadtripping up our way. We'd be happy to host some :monkey: s.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
stosh said:
how's the knee?
It's doing good, extensive pain in the back of my hamstring and calf due to "draining" they said. Beer didn't help like I thought it would last night.