Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
g'mornin. Its been raining here for like a week and a half. We're supposed to get ~3-4" before the weekend. :mumble: We're supposed to be a f'ing semi-desert over here here.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SilentJ said:
g'mornin. Its been raining here for like a week and a half. We're supposed to get ~3-4" before the weekend. :mumble: We're supposed to be a f'ing semi-desert over here here.
Owned by global warming!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
L8APX said:
Where are you living? We looked for almost three months before finding this house. Every time we would find something, either the basement was moldy and wet or is was sold the next day. .

I had the same issue 3 years ago when I bought my place

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
stosh said:
Owned by global warming!!!
It should be called 'global f'ed up mother f'ing weather'. Oh well....we need it, just not all day, every day. Once its done, we'll probably go for a 100 days without rain. :rolleyes:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
morning-

Yesterday some 14year old neighbors of mine paid me $20 and bought me some lunch to drive them somewhere, other than that I just kinda sat...and sat...and sat. Today I think I'll start riding my AC on the trainer in hopes of getting prepped for the next dh race a bit more, then I'll probably drop my wheel off at the lbs so that I can get it trued. Other than that, not much is going on here. It's quite uneventful. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Yeah, I'm going to try to slip out of work a little early to avoid the mad rush to the bridge. Everything is packed, it's just a matter of driving down there. Do you still want me to call at 5:30?
sounds good to me!!!

There should be between 4 and 5 of us riding.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! (phew...just made it!) Not much going on here... I'm off today so I'm getting an oil change and a new serpentine belt in the wife's Subie. Gotta run to the post office, etc... It's still damn hot here, and I'm still sore from Sunday so if I get out today, it'll be a nice easy road ride. That's about it I guess... Oh, keep this date in mind though...

More details to come but here it is so far.......

-Sat. July 2nd
-NIGHT TIME DH'ing at West Mountain under the lights!!!
-15$ will get you on the lift from 8-11 pm.........
-Watch the fireworks in Glens Falls and Lake George from the top of West!
-Possible demo days also with Trek and Fisher.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning! (phew...just made it!) Not much going on here... I'm off today so I'm getting an oil change and a new serpentine belt in the wife's Subie. Gotta run to the post office, etc... It's still damn hot here, and I'm still sore from Sunday so if I get out today, it'll be a nice easy road ride. That's about it I guess... Oh, keep this date in mind though...

More details to come but here it is so far.......

-Sat. July 2nd
-NIGHT TIME DH'ing at West Mountain under the lights!!!
-15$ will get you on the lift from 8-11 pm.........
-Watch the fireworks in Glens Falls and Lake George from the top of West!
-Possible demo days also with Trek and Fisher.
:thumb: That sounds dangerous...I'm there :devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! F'n major storms last night put a damper on my riding so I did some Pilates, cleaned my kitchen and made some tasty homemade stone ground wheat bread to go with homemade mac-n-cheese :drool: Sq-Earl was quite pleased. :D

Tonight we'll be hittin' the group ride and I get to head to the Dr. to find out how my blood work came back (good/bad cholesterol, blood pressure, and why I bruise so f'n easily). Then we're having the septic tank pumped and I've got f'n laundry to fold. Good times I say ;)

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning/Afternoon Stosh! :D

Work is f'in busy and it is looking like I may have to go to Phoenix this week if I can't get all of it done from here. I need more coffee.

Have a good day! :)