Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stosh said:
Dude, don't post links that that when they aren't work friendly.
did you follow the link? no pics :think: :( :D

i am at home today, as the computers in lab (solaris and windows) are still all screwy. and i'm getting my car inspected, as it will be going on ebay motors in 10 days

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning...err Afternoon! Busy morning for me. Taught my summer lessons and now I have a quick lunch break before I teach another lesson and go looking for my father-in-law's birthday gift. I plan on road riding tonight (probably to our club meeting) and that's about all. I finally got my heart rate monitor all programmed so now I have to learn how to control my pulse a little better and ride smoother I guess.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
howdy...went on a ride last night...forgot the damn backpack part of my camelbak...sucked to have no water on a ride! Coupla weeks ago...forgot the bladder part...jeebus...anyway...I have all components of my hydration pack for this afternoons ride! BUT...I did catch huge air off a kicker and hhuuuunnnnnggg in the air...thought I was never gonna land! :D Water or not it was a kick ass little ride!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hi all. No riding last night, but I was helping my buddy pick out his first mtb. So far he's just trying them out to see what he likes but I think I may have found myself a road bike. Could definitely use some input on it. I only really want a road bike so I can improve my mountain biking (but that may change). Anyway, its an '02 fuji cross. It's a cyclocross bike but they said they'll change the tires out for me. It's all 105 components. the msrp on them is 1.2k and they're selling it for 650 (used obviously). Is this a good deal? should I get it?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
hi all. No riding last night, but I was helping my buddy pick out his first mtb. So far he's just trying them out to see what he likes but I think I may have found myself a road bike. Could definitely use some input on it. I only really want a road bike so I can improve my mountain biking (but that may change). Anyway, its an '02 fuji cross. It's a cyclocross bike but they said they'll change the tires out for me. It's all 105 components. the msrp on them is 1.2k and they're selling it for 650 (used obviously). Is this a good deal? should I get it?
Hey we're talking about setting up a trip to Jim Thorpe mid Aug, would you be interested?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
NOOOOOO!!! That's our infamous Deck Party weekend!!! you should write this down....go to TreeSaw's to drink heavily, ride bikes and eat lots of tastey food! :thumb:
The only difference between that and camping at Mach Chunk is we get to ride Tamaqua if we camp at Mach Chunk lake.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Got in late to work, but at least the trip to the DMV was the fastest I've ever had. Well time to catch up on some work.

Have a good day! :)

Did you take any pics of the people at DMV? Why is it that there are always weird people at DMV? I mean...everyone has to go...why is it that you always see only weird people there?

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
dh girlie said:
Did you take any pics of the people at DMV? Why is it that there are always weird people at DMV? I mean...everyone has to go...why is it that you always see only weird people there?
I forgot my camera :(

It would not have been too exciting anyway...it was full of high school girls trying to get their learning permits. No outstanding specimans like the ones that you manage to capture :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Shyrmp said:
I forgot my camera :(

It would not have been too exciting anyway...it was full of high school girls trying to get their learning permits. No outstanding specimans like the ones that you manage to capture :p

Oh BOY...I can imagine what this response is going to do to all the 'stiff peters' as LLKOOLKEG would call them!!!

I have pictures almost ready for posting from the old skool funk fest...they are soooo f'n hysterical!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
ok treesaw's for the 13-14 and then jim thorpe for 20-21? Can't do both but pretty positive i can do one.... oh man decisions.
yeah that might work out. Also it's kind of up to Ray and Devon because we told them we wanted to come down at camp by them but then George talked about making another trip to Jim Thorpe.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I'm trying to decide whether or not to go riding this afternoon. It's so oppresively hot outside. It's supposed to feel like 90 even this evening.
Well my bikes loaded and my GF just got done class so she aint in a good mood so HELL yeah I'm going riding. Even if I ride for 10min it's worth it.