Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Next Wednesday!!!!!! :D :D :D

I just got back from three days in Mammoth so I can't wait to head back up North.
Wow, looks like some sucky country up there.....

*jealous*

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
stosh said:
Wow, looks like some sucky country up there.....
It was horrible.....I mean I had to ride for three days with a group of female riders, go to the hot springs, look at nothing, but mountains and trees...just plain horrible. ;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning all!! I am just waking up here... working nights for a few weeks.

Stosh I dont know if you read my good monday morning post (that was posted late last night) but......congrats again man thats so awesome

it looks like you two had a great time in maine!!!!!!

today once i stretch out I am going to go for a nice long rode ride.. gonna ride around manhattan and get 50 miles in. there is only 5 weeks left until I ride my first century, im excited and nervous. Im gonna have to stock up on advil!!!!

working nights really sucks.. it throws my whole schedule off... I mean look I am posting at the GMT at 2 in the afternoon!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning all!! I am just waking up here... working nights for a few weeks.

Stosh I dont know if you read my good monday morning post (that was posted late last night) but......congrats again man thats so awesome

it looks like you two had a great time in maine!!!!!!

today once i stretch out I am going to go for a nice long rode ride.. gonna ride around manhattan and get 50 miles in. there is only 5 weeks left until I ride my first century, im excited and nervous. Im gonna have to stock up on advil!!!!

working nights really sucks.. it throws my whole schedule off... I mean look I am posting at the GMT at 2 in the afternoon!!!
nope I didn't read your post in Monday's GMT.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

why ya working nights?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
nope I didn't read your post in Monday's GMT.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

why ya working nights?

i kinda dont have to.. but the 2 guys that I supervise both have kids so nights really messes up there lives. while i dis like nights it really doesnt bother me except for the boredom... so I figured i'd give them a break and work a couple weeks of nights i usually do it a few times over the summer months.. it gives me some great daytime riding and beach time too

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Goddamn it.

Good morning....FINALLY.

Another beautiful Bermuda morning....dove the wreck of the Mary Celestia today, as well as Crown Points. Very nice. Damnit I wish I had my digital camera...grrr.

I found a nice bike place here that stocks cannondales and Treks. They also have old Tour jerseys....I may pick one up just for the hell of it.

Otherwise....yeah. It's vacation, and I want to kill both my parents. Same ol' same ol'.