Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
after almost 2 years of use, I replaced my rear python tire (tube was sticking out of the sidewall & in a few more miles it would have become a semislick)..........I put on a trailblaster to try out

yesteday was going to be a rest day, but I decided to ride anyways.........about 18 years ago, yes 18! my friends & I use to do this 5 mile TT, our goal was to do it in 15:00 / 20.0 mph avg, which I think I did maybe twice.........I decided to give it a try last night.......14:10 / 21.7 mph avg
Nice...I had a Michelin Hot S that I ripped to shreds in a dozen rides at Spier :mumble: Managed to trash the sidewalls and after rolling it off the bead on a little log jump I replaced it!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Afternoon all! Long day today....got to school early to teach some lessons, 2 kids didn't show up again :mumble: but atleast I still get paid. Dropped my car off for service and got a crappy rental. Rushed home to pack up the bike gear for our ride and now it's cancelled because it's pouring :mumble: Man...Tuesdays f'n suck! Maybe I can convince the man to take me out for dinner & a movie :sneaky:

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
TreeSaw said:
Nice...I had a Michelin Hot S that I ripped to shreds in a dozen rides at Spier :mumble: Managed to trash the sidewalls and after rolling it off the bead on a little log jump I replaced it!
That's cause you're hardcore! :thumb: Sorry I missed Deck Party. It was a busy, crappy weekend. Will you be at Barn Party next weekend?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Sorgie said:
That's cause you're hardcore! :thumb: Sorry I missed Deck Party. It was a busy, crappy weekend. Will you be at Barn Party next weekend?
LOL! We definitely missed you but you know you're welcome anytime.

We will be at the barn party...I am hoping to ride Dryer or maybe Spencer or something Sat. AM if you're available.