Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Last night I went shopping for my brother who's heading off to college this weekend. I've combined his b-day and graduation presents in to one big "stuff for college" present. :)

Other than that didn't do f'ing much yesterday. I hate going f'ing shopping.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
stosh said:
I hate going f'ing shopping.
do you have good adult stores near you?

morning. Didn't do much yesterday, just 4 billion loads of laundry. But I did get out of work 1.5 hours after getting there. Leading a newbie ride tonight with some friends. No Rob I did not get pics of your fork yet.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
So Sunday I went to the track (Saratoga), left with $25 less than I arrived, and came home with a cool stein (it was stein give away day)

So at one point I hear "Hey Doug you're blocking my view", I turn to see some lady I didnt recognize, and she says it again......I must have had a wtf look, so she said "dont you recognize me?" I then, by her voice, new who it was, it was this chick I was friends with/dated in high school......I didnt recognize her being she had to weigh at least double of what see use to. It was hard to not say 'holy crap what happened to you'. But she was there with her hubby and 3 year old, and appeared to be really happy....which is what really matters

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We won our effin' hockey game by forfeit last night, which sucks ass. We already had clinched first place, but with that last game I was going for a scoring title! :mumble: NOT playing doesn't help. Well I still had a four point lead, so I just have to hope the 2nd place guy didn't have a huge game last night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
We won our effin' hockey game by forfeit last night, which sucks ass. We already had clinched first place, but with that last game I was going for a scoring title! :mumble: NOT playing doesn't help. Well I still had a four point lead, so I just have to hope the 2nd place guy didn't have a huge game last night.
BTW you had Aubrey flipping out last night. She's like what is this "Confidential" letter you're getting.
I have her on edge when the mail comes because she never knows how big the packages will be. So she's always wondering what she's going to be getting next. Then you're letter came!!

Thanks by the way! I really appreciate it!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
So Sunday I went to the track (Saratoga), left with $25 less than I arrived, and came home with a cool stein (it was stein give away day)

So at one point I hear "Hey Doug you're blocking my view", I turn to see some lady I didnt recognize, and she says it again......I must have had a wtf look, so she said "dont you recognize me?" I then, by her voice, new who it was, it was this chick I was friends with/dated in high school......I didnt recognize her being she had to weigh at least double of what see use to. It was hard to not say 'holy crap what happened to you'. But she was there with her hubby and 3 year old, and appeared to be really happy....which is what really matters
So did you talk to her?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Hoping to get things tied up with Jamis and Kenda today (both warranty issues), trying to get a couple of people around for a ride tomorrow after work. I get out of work at 4, so it's hard to find people to ride with on week nights unless I want to sit around and wait for people who work till 5.

I've really started to notice the shorter days lately. Getting to be time to start researching/pricing lights, but as with every other year, I probably won't buy one *sigh*

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
BTW you had Aubrey flipping out last night. She's like what is this "Confidential" letter you're getting.
I have her on edge when the mail comes because she never knows how big the packages will be. So she's always wondering what she's going to be getting next. Then you're letter came!!

Thanks by the way! I really appreciate it!!
Heh heh...yeah...since I work in a payroll department, all of the envelopes in the closet have CONFIDENTIAL stamped on them. :D

You're welcome!

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
douglas said:

:Stosh: Pics? :Stosh:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
mornin

more house hunting yesterday, found one we really like in great shape in an awesome area.... We wound up making an offer ( hopefully one they cant refuse) I guess today we will find out!!!!! we are very excited and to top it off the the onwers mom lived in the basement so it is all set up to rent it out if we desire.

today I have to ride..somewhere..anywhere to relieve this stress thats building up!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

I've really started to notice the shorter days lately. Getting to be time to start researching/pricing lights, but as with every other year, I probably won't buy one *sigh*

Ditto!!!

You think about riding on the 10th anymore?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! Went up to my parents house last night with a truck load of slate I had out behind my shed. I'm helping them put in a slate patio area at the bottom of their deck. It's turning out pretty nice so far. Had dinner up there and then headed home. Nothing planned for today that I know of. I'm going to try to get out for a ride after work tomorrow to get some spinning in before the race this weekend, but that's about it. :) I'm psyched for Mt. Snow!!! :D

Good morning.

I'm feeling the earlier evenings too...

I managed to get a little riding in yesterday, urban with some microtrack thrown in, heading to and back from the dentist, who is about ten miles from work. On the way back, I passed a construction site where they're blasting - one of the traffic control goons was in his truck yatting on a cell phone, and the second one was ambling across the road, no flag or sign out - I continued on and she started yawping, as did various of the construction crew. A quarter mile later, well past the site, I heard the two whistles and "whoomp" from the blast.

I thought I had lost my camelbak and tools at Great Glen, but one of my buds reported that he has it with his gear. :thumb:

More riding today, I hope.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Morning all! Went up to my parents house last night with a truck load of slate I had out behind my shed. I'm helping them put in a slate patio area at the bottom of their deck. It's turning out pretty nice so far. Had dinner up there and then headed home. Nothing planned for today that I know of. I'm going to try to get out for a ride after work tomorrow to get some spinning in before the race this weekend, but that's about it. :) I'm psyched for Mt. Snow!!! :D
is it a dry set patio?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
johnbryanpeters said:
Good morning.

I'm feeling the earlier evenings too...

I managed to get a little riding in yesterday, urban with some microtrack thrown in, heading to and back from the dentist, who is about ten miles from work. On the way back, I passed a construction site where they're blasting - one of the traffic control goons was in his truck yatting on a cell phone, and the second one was ambling across the road, no flag or sign out - I continued on and she started yawping, as did various of the construction crew. A quarter mile later, well past the site, I heard the two whistles and "whoomp" from the blast.

I thought I had lost my camelbak and tools at Great Glen, but one of my buds reported that he has it with his gear. :thumb:

More riding today, I hope.
Wow, close call! I like the cool evenings this time of year!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning :stosh:

Spent last night finishing up cleaning out Beth's old apartment (spackling is just plain fun). Also tuned in my shifters and adjusted my seat, bars and a few other things a little bit. Then we ate copious amounts of pizza, stromboli and chicken wings. Mmmm.

Bob, what colour is the fork, anyway?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:

Spent last night finishing up cleaning out Beth's old apartment (spackling is just plain fun). Also tuned in my shifters and adjusted my seat, bars and a few other things a little bit. Then we ate copious amounts of pizza, stromboli and chicken wings. Mmmm.

you riding tonight?

Beth still want me to install her shifter pods?

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
robdamanii said:

silver, matches most silverware.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
I'm still a little lame in the leg from the beating on Saturday and her knee is still bugging her. I think we may pass on tonight.

You riding on Thursday? We could probably hook up then.
Can't ride Thursday, I'm heading down to the beach. :)

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Stopped by Best Buy yesterday to pick up a new laptop from them cause my year-and-a-half old HP laptop I got from them was a lemon. After three motherboard changes and a hard drive, they finally gave up on it. The one I got on replacement(gateway) is twice as fast and has double the memory my old one had---whoopie for me. I hated that HP laptop with a passion it sucked so bad. Spent more time in the repair office than in my office. So, after getting hooked with a new computer, I get home to find Universal Cycles got some parts I ordered in a day earlier than I expected. Double-whoopie for me.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
West Hartford, I think. 5:15-5:30ish?? You in?
Possibly.

If I can get out at 4:30, I'm gonna head out to Meshomasic for the VC shop ride, but if I get stuck here at work till 5, I'll join you at the WH Res.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Yo.

Stopped by Best Buy yesterday to pick up a new laptop from them cause my year-and-a-half old HP laptop I got from them was a lemon. After three motherboard changes and a hard drive, they finally gave up on it. The one I got on replacement(gateway) is twice as fast and has double the memory my old one had---whoopie for me. I hated that HP laptop with a passion it sucked so bad. Spent more time in the repair office than in my office. So, after getting hooked with a new computer, I get home to find Universal Cycles got some parts I ordered in a day earlier than I expected. Double-whoopie for me.
thats awesome man!!! Congrats on the computer!