Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
BikeGeek said:
G'morning. Work sucks...but I'm sure you all knew that. I was at the beach all last week, and I can't seem to get my head back into work mode. :dead:

I got tentative approval from the spousal unit to get an SS-specific frame, so I got that going for me... :)
Nice! What frame are you leaning toward? I am working the finances to get an Explosif ASAP!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
BikeGeek said:
G'morning. Work sucks...but I'm sure you all knew that. I was at the beach all last week, and I can't seem to get my head back into work mode. :dead:

I got tentative approval from the spousal unit to get an SS-specific frame, so I got that going for me... :)
Whatcha lookin at?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Any chance of bringing that Ride Monkey sticker Thursday? I have a spot on my car's back window that's mighty lonely :D
I have to find out what Aubrey did with them. Thanks for reminding me!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Work has been very f'in hectic so I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing ride along the beach this evening. ( mmmm....navy seals :drool: )

Have a good day! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Work has been very f'in hectic so I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing ride along the beach this evening. ( mmmm....navy seals :drool: )

Have a good day! :)
Yeah I'm looking forward to hiding inside from the humidity and re-arranging my sock drawer.....

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
sirknight6 said:
Heed these words of wisdom my young Jedi -

ANY approval from a spousal unit not only is desirable, but must be reacted upon quickly, as a spousal unit can, and frequently does, rescind said approval, thereby rendering the unsuspecting male counterpart completely defenseless….and standing there going, “What the hell just happened?”
Words of wisdom indeed!!!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I have to find out what Aubrey did with them. Thanks for reminding me!
Great! Thanks :)

I'm looking forward to Thurs. I pulled a muscle in my leg and keep hurting it every time I step off the bike hard on my left side. Hopefully it'll be all healed up. I'm resting it for a few day.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. School work is picking up and I have been kinda busy with that. My older brother set me up with some girl that he knows, so shes coming out with her friend thursday to pick me up and we are going out to eat somewhere. Other than that not much to report.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Still havent heard about wheather i got my frickin job, that had kept me very well informed til about 2.5 weeks ago when i got an email that said, we are going on vacation and should be making our decision within 2 weeks. Well 2 weeks has come and gone, and we are 2 days over. Still havent heard anything, im stressed and wondering what is going on. I mean i think they would email me and tell me if i didnt get it.

ugh :dead:

someone help.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Great! Thanks :)

I'm looking forward to Thurs. I pulled a muscle in my leg and keep hurting it every time I step off the bike hard on my left side. Hopefully it'll be all healed up. I'm resting it for a few day.
Yeah I've been riding a lot so the few days off has done me well.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
The budget is still to be determined, so I've been looking at a bit of everything from IRO ($250) to IF (cha-ching!) I like steel, so that limits it a bit. I love the way my current Voodoo rides, so have been thinking about the new Voodoo frames with the sliding dropouts.

I'm hoping this wasn't a case of "yes, but act now" as Master SK6 prophesized.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
As master McGRP01 can attest to, much to learn you have!

Trust me when I say get it while she’s with child!!!! Because after, your world WILL change! Which BTW is a GREAT thing! :thumb:

Ya see, a simple no, now becomes - :nuts:---> :eek: ---> :dead:

:D