Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well another f'ing day of work...

I was going to bring my bike to work with me but it's supposed to rain all day so I didn't. :(

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a ride in on Thursday.

How's everybody f'ing doing today?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I am pretty f'ing good today. Well, sorta, as I finished up the first part of my research papers about Zheng He and the Chinese navy. Sounds exciting huh? Now I just have to worry about the statics test tomorrow, and once that is over, this week should cruise on by. Other than that today will have class, work, gym, and study group.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
after only 1 ride in a week, yesterday I did a solo dirt ride (@ pine bush) - it was a total blast!!

if it stops raining, group road ride tonight

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Not much to say today........still not sleeping. Walking dead. Tried several different sleep aids---not working. Performance at work slipping......might get fired if this continues. Gotta get professional help soon. What the hell is wrong with me?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
after only 1 ride in a week, yesterday I did a solo dirt ride (@ pine bush) - it was a total blast!!

if it stops raining, group road ride tonight
The days are pretty short.... I can only squeeze about 45min worth or riding in.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Yo.

Not much to say today........still not sleeping. Walking dead. Tried several different sleep aids---not working. Performance at work slipping......might get fired if this continues. Gotta get professional help soon. What the hell is wrong with me?
Have you been exercising?

splat

Nam I am
Morning Stosh !

Did a ride last night , got out early but man the Sun is going down much earlier now :(

played Hockey this morning , and in warm up one of the guys took a shot , at thew same time as some eles , so I had 2 pucks coming at me , only saw the one , and the one I didn't see caught me on the back side ( un protected ) on my blocker .

so Now I have a Swollen and sore wrist. I played , but it hurt , now it is swelling up . I am suppose to play tonight also But I think I am going to haveto bag it on them. fortunatly I don't think I did any Damage to the wrist , just bruized it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
time to buy lights !

I get out at 3:45 so I still can get a 2 or hour daylight ride in
Yeah well I need a few other things before I buy lights.

I'm going to a HUGE bike swap sale Oct 1st in PA. Maybe I'll pick some up then.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Not sleeping sucks.

Tonight I'm headed out for a ride. It stays light enough to ride without lights until about 7:30 so I'm good for a little over two hours. Woohoo - I'm already looking forward to it. I need to start creating my snow tires. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - cloudy and rainy out there today. Put some items up in the buy and sell forum early this a.m.

Helped MBC bring back IAB's car from the dealer last night and got to see their Greyhound, Jewell. This former track dog is now unbelievably beautiful. Her eyes are super bright and her coat is unbelievably shiny! Props to IAB and MBC for taking her into their home. :thumb:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. Had a strange day yesterday. I did something weird to my back, so no riding for a couple days. Here's hoping today's better.

Stosh, how's Aubrey feeling? Give her my best.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Good morning. Had a strange day yesterday. I did something weird to my back, so no riding for a couple days. Here's hoping today's better.

Stosh, how's Aubrey feeling? Give her my best.
She's doing better. She's gonna go back to work tomorrow.

I'll tell her you said hi and that you hope she feel better.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am still recovering from a bad crash on sunday at Letchworth. I sprained my ankle, hurt my shoulder and elbow, have some serious brusing everywhere, several punture wounds on my chest and side. The worst part was that my bike came down the hill and hit me after I had already hit the tree?? Letchworth can kick your ass if you don't bring your A game. The bike is fine though.....

My arm.

Attachments

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
I am still recovering from a bad crash on sunday at Letchworth. I sprained my ankle, hurt my shoulder and elbow, have some serious brusing everywhere, several punture wounds on my chest and side. The worst part was that my bike came down the hill and hit me after I had already hit the tree?? Letchworth can kick your ass if you don't bring your A game. The bike is fine though.....

My arm.
wow man, thats a pretty gross bruise.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
jdcamb said:

My arm.
Ouch! Looks painful. But at least you and/or your bike didn't fall into the gorge or anything right Jim!

I miss Letchworth - an awesome park!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
jdcamb said:

My arm.

Yoooww! Ouch! Your arm matches the painting behind you!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
thanks. you guys around this weekend?
Actually I think I have to help my Dad work at my Grandma's house in PA.
Even if we were Aubrey wouldn't be able to ride this weekend.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Actually I think I have to help my Dad work at my Grandma's house in PA.
Even if we were Aubrey wouldn't be able to ride this weekend.
Ahhh...ok.

Actually, I think I shook my hips a little too much at the Rolling Stones concert. I did something that messed up my lower back. I should be okay to ride by the weekend and I'll probably take Rob to Vassar. But hopefully we can get one more ride in sometime. It's depressing how early it gets dark now.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! F'n rain is screwing up m plans to ride tonight. With our technical trails, Sq-Earl & I have decided that it's a bit risky for me to ride when it's too wet these days. Maybe I can squeeze a quick road ride in...otherwise it's rollers for me tonight.

Jdcamb - Damn...that looks awful! Heal up!

I will be listing some bikes & parts in the buy/sell forum this week as well...gotta consolidate the fleet I guess since they aren't seeing nearly as much use that they should be!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Glad to hear Aubrey is starting to feel better. Didn't do too much last night, cooked dinner and watched football. It is going to be a busy day here at work.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Wow, what a bruise JD. Ouch.

So far, today hasn't been that great. I've spent all morning looking for nude pictures of Elisa Basso and found nothing. :(

No riding tonight...just cleaning up the house for a guest that will bring the promise of four days riding starting tomorrow...can't wait.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning :monkey:s

Weird day yesterday here. Class was meh, everything else was meh, the games were meh (until 3 minutes left in the 'skins game) and dinner was even meh.

Rained like hell here last night, and I'm just now seeing some sun poking through the clouds. Hopefully my next 4 hours of class will zoom by. That would be wonderful.

Stosh, pass on that I hope Aubrey is doing better. These kind of things just take time to resolve.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morining all...

I signed the contract for my house yesterday.. lots of fun and excitment.. oh and lots of money.. but hey its only money.... :eek:

hopefully we will be closing right before x-mas!!! and then the fun begins .. i have a nice list of things that needs to be done.. and then my wifes list of things she wants to be done. its going to be a busy winter!!!!!

have a great day

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
morining all...

I signed the contract for my house yesterday.. lots of fun and excitment.. oh and lots of money.. but hey its only money.... :eek:

hopefully we will be closing right before x-mas!!! and then the fun begins .. i have a nice list of things that needs to be done.. and then my wifes list of things she wants to be done. its going to be a busy winter!!!!!

have a great day

Congrats, Hoop!

What's with the bunny? It's not even Easter!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
bluebug32 said:
Congrats, Hoop!

What's with the bunny? It's not even Easter!
i got tired of everyone rushing x-mas.. thats not how its supposed to be.. so i decided i am going to look forward to easter

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
it came up on the Sandborn map that it has been there from 1929 so i am in the clear ...
Congrats!!!

When are we gonna see some pictures?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hooples3 said:
morining all...

have a great day
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Atleast you will have some time to do work inside throughout the winter and it (hopefully) won't interfere too much with riding :D