Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

splat

Nam I am
bluebug32 said:
I would go for the "I just found this out and I'm wicked pissed" move. Act like you just spoke with you mom and found this out and you're sharing it with her. Girls like when you choose to share an emotion with us because this doesn't happen a lot. Then you can both deal with being angry then dealing with the problem together. If you bring it up sometime as an "oh, by the way" then she's going to feel like you've been hiding something. And this gets us very pissed!

oooooooo thats good stuff!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hooples3 said:
morning all....

Stosh.. just be honest with her, tell her how you feel and that she shouldnt be upset or make a big deal out of this.

Not too much going on yesterday, i made it an afternoon of trying to get all those chores, that you put off during the week, done. I guess i did ok.
I was able to upload some of the pictures from my weekend camping trip so here:

as you can see the night/early morning in that last pic was really spooky.. I used that setting to scare the heck out of people

enjoy the day!!
Nice pics :thumb: That place looks SO relaxing!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
morning all....

Stosh.. just be honest with her, tell her how you feel and that she shouldnt be upset or make a big deal out of this.

Not too much going on yesterday, i made it an afternoon of trying to get all those chores, that you put off during the week, done. I guess i did ok.
I was able to upload some of the pictures from my weekend camping trip so here:

as you can see the night/early morning in that last pic was really spooky.. I used that setting to scare the heck out of people

enjoy the day!!
Aubrey know's it's not my fault, she just HATES that my Mom doesn't care how Aubrey would feel.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Ah, school's out, the Sox game is on and it's sunny. Too bad I have a 2 foot pile of projects I need to grade! So much for going on a ride today! I'll aim for the weekend!