Quantcast

~~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Apparently people don't know it's always F'ING Tuesday!!!

What's everybody got on tap for today?

I'll be running some coaxial cable under my apt today in preparation for the cable internet that will hooked up f'ing tomorrow!!
I can't f'ing wait!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well I was here at 8:20 but I saw yours. Then I realised you didn't post any F'ING thing.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Woke up on the earlier side today, as I could have slept in until 11 if I so desired. Have to finish a history essay, as I just was not in the mood to write last night, and decided that I would finish it up today with the hope that I was more eloquent and verbose. School, work and gym today, nothing out of the ordinary.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Woke up on the earlier side today, as I could have slept in until 11 if I so desired. Have to finish a history essay, as I just was not in the mood to write last night, and decided that I would finish it up today with the hope that I was more eloquent and verbose. School, work and gym today, nothing out of the ordinary.
I woke Aubrey up and after she woke up she reminded me that she didn't have to go to work because it's a Jewish Holiday today.

Man I wish I was a teacher.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
stosh said:
I woke Aubrey up and after she woke up she reminded me that she didn't have to go to work because it's a Jewish Holiday today.

Ha, I wish we had class off. My first class was canceled because the teacher had something to do. WPI is notorious for not canceling classes for anything.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Or a Jew?
Yeah true... but I tend to get more time off for Christmas than any single Jewish holiday.... so I'll stay put for now.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Yeah, happy f'ing Toosday to you too! I can now f'ing breath with this f'ing cold. Hope it's gone by f'ing Saturday cuz I have to fly to f'ing Chicago for a f'ing wedding.

The Cheese

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:

Do WHAT??!! Jewish holiday? Teacher? .....That ain't happenin' down here in the bible-belt. Our children are dumb enough already---don't need to miss any more days of school. All the little Jewish kiddies get a free two weeks of no school during Christmas vacation in our parts though.........seems like us Christian heathens could at least get a return favor!!

(Insert now-defunct smiley here)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Ha, I wish we had class off. My first class was canceled because the teacher had something to do. WPI is notorious for not canceling classes for anything.
what does WPI stand for?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Yeah, happy f'ing Toosday to you too! I can now f'ing breath with this f'ing cold. Hope it's gone by f'ing Saturday cuz I have to fly to f'ing Chicago for a f'ing wedding.

The Cheese
Do you have F'ing alergies or something?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Not much. So far so good on RM though.
I thought you were the IT guy there.

We use sonic wall here which is nice but blocks out any beer or wine site.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Do WHAT??!! Jewish holiday? Teacher? .....That ain't happenin' down here in the bible-belt. Our children are dumb enough already---don't need to miss any more days of school. All the little Jewish kiddies get a free two weeks of no school during Christmas vacation in our parts though.........seems like us Christian heathens could at least get a return favor!!

(Insert now-defunct smiley here)
Ha defunct smilies....

Anyway I think the jewish population in NYC determines a lot of the sched. up here. I think it's great that they allow these days off. These were the days I used to get in trouble with my friends....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Ha! There are probably 2500 "IT guys" here, but I'm not one of them :p
Wow... I had this picture of like 2500 IT guys all lined up ready for war....

YOu ever see that SNL skit with the "Computer Guy"?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
It's still f'in hot. It really makes me not want to ride.
It was awesome this weekend for a ride, thing is the leaves start to obsecure the trail so it's hard to see rocks and stuff.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Ha Aubrey always calls WOOSTER - WAR CHEST TER.

I'm in that area about once to 2x a year.