Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Snacks said:
What is the deal with two GM posts? It cornfuses me early in morning :nuts:
Konabum AKA ManicalG keeps trying to start one.

I'm not entirely sure why....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
hooples3 said:
i was actually gonn ask you the same douglas.... umm there was not any part of that hill that was fun dammit... you rode up that whole thing??? yikes.... although some areas due to the tremendous amounts of rain looked like waterfalls
did you start at the trail head or in woodstock?

I have done that climb 2 or 3 times, and have yet to make it w/o stopping, but its been awhile.

Hmm, maybe I should have put a bigger emphises on it being tough. However, I did post that one time I was passed by a hiker (while I was biking) :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Last night was slow. Spent an hour or so moving funiture around in the nursery so my wife could decide where whe wants stuff. Why do women have to put everything kitty-corner?!?! Her mom is the same way. There is so much more room in there when everything is flat against a wall. :rolleyes: I'll never understand... On a cool note, we decided to do it as a bicycle theme. So today I get to spend my day searching for cool prints, etc. to decorate with. Ordered this one last night...

Tonight is a SMBA club meeting with means burgers and beers!! :drool: :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Good F'in morning everybody!! Guess what?!?!! Another 2hour delay! Another hour and a half of sleep!!! :D :D :D

I'm surprised this time seeing as how the roads melted yesterday and half the driveways and streets appear to be dry now (although I'm sure there's plenty of black ice waiting for me...)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Snacks said:
Imposter :angry: He's even using those waving thingers ~~ :nope:
Yeah and he still hasn't realized there is certain things you do on certain days....

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
douglas said:
did you start at the trail head or in woodstock?

I have done that climb 2 or 3 times, and have yet to make it w/o stopping, but its been awhile.

Hmm, maybe I should have put a bigger emphises on it being tough. However, I did post that one time I was passed by a hiker (while I was biking) :D
i started at the trailhead.. it was easier that way since the wifey was going to hike up .. I remeber you saying a hiker passed you but somehow I thought <hoped> you were kidding.
its ok though.. i can almost walk down steps now ;)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
Morning everyone!!
I had a good but wet weekend. We went to woodstock and had some fun. the rain seemed to never end. I am now limping and my calves and thighs ache thanks to douglas and his great idea of riding up to overlook point. but the hotel ruins were awesome and I am appreciative he pointed them out..its a shame i cant walk just right yet :help:
How did you like Woodstock? I was there with Rob on Sunday for a bit to visit Overlook Mountain Bikes.

I've never ridden up to Overlook Point. Even driving partway up the mountain is tough! I bet the view was great though.

Next time you're up this way, we'll have to meet for a ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rip said:
Morning :stosh:

It f'ing rained here again. Going to try to get out on a ride this f'ing afternoon, as long as the f'ing rain holds up.
Yeah, it's F'ing raining here again.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Actually there is a bunch of basball cards they have of mine I'm thinking about putting up on ebay.
I've been selling some things on Ebay lately too. I was thinking of selling some baseball cards I've had for a long time, but it's difficult to post each card or figure out if it's worth putting up a lot, since the cards are only worth a couple of dollars. I wonder if there are any other places that make it easier to sell cards?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SkaredShtles said:
Did it even get down to freezing? It didn't freeze up at our pad.
I don't think so. It snowed all throughout the day yesterday and into the evening and it didn't stick on anything other than other snow and on my car and things like that...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - played in my first ice hockey game in nearly 4 years last night. Our team only had 8 guys show up so I got plenty of ice time - more than I had planned on that is for certain. So we play to a 3-3 tie in regulation - I had a goal and two assists - not too shabby for a 4 year hiatus. Then I find out we play overtime in this league! UGH!!

Well we lost in OT 4-3. the guy on the other team scored with about a minute left on a wicked tip in right into the top corner. At least they didn't win on a cheapy.

It felt good to be playing again. I was rusty, but things were starting to come back in the second and third period. My lungs were pretty much there but I need to work on my skating muscles.

Chillin with my sons today. They have a second day off this week due to teacher professional development sessions in their school district.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I've been selling some things on Ebay lately too. I was thinking of selling some baseball cards I've had for a long time, but it's difficult to post each card or figure out if it's worth putting up a lot, since the cards are only worth a couple of dollars. I wonder if there are any other places that make it easier to sell cards?
My friend was selling cards for a while. They suggest you put cards up during baseball season.

It is tedious putting them all up but it gets easier as you figure out how best to post things.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning - played in my first ice hockey game in nearly 4 years last night. Our team only had 8 guys show up so I got plenty of ice time - more than I had planned on that is for certain. So we play to a 3-3 tie in regulation - I had a goal and two assists - not too shabby for a 4 year hiatus. Then I find out we play overtime in this league! UGH!!

Well we lost in OT 4-3. the guy on the other team scored with about a minute left on a wicked tip in right into the top corner. At least they didn't win on a cheapy.

It felt good to be playing again. I was rusty, but things were starting to come back in the second and third period. My lungs were pretty much there but I need to work on my skating muscles.

Chillin with my sons today. They have a second day off this week due to teacher professional development sessions in their school district.
You joined an ice league? Cool, man! What league is it? Where are you playing? Details yo!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
good f'in morning!! Had an awesome 3 day weekend. Hosted a bachelor party on Friday night, that seemed to have a lot of problems at first but went off without a hitch. Had a great time with that, even got a girl's f'in number.
Got myself some new snowboarding coat and pants at a Columbus day sale this weekend.
This f'in rain needs to stop dammit. I don't want to f'in work today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
good f'in morning!! Had an awesome 3 day weekend. Hosted a bachelor party on Friday night, that seemed to have a lot of problems at first but went off without a hitch. Had a great time with that, even got a girl's f'in number.
Got myself some new snowboarding coat and pants at a Columbus day sale this weekend.
This f'in rain needs to stop dammit. I don't want to f'in work today.
I need new bindings.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
My friend was selling cards for a while. They suggest you put cards up during baseball season.

It is tedious putting them all up but it gets easier as you figure out how best to post things.
Did he do them individually or in a lot? I do have some players who are in the playoffs now and such. I'll see if I actually have the patience now to post lots of $1 items.

Has anyone been successful at actually buying things to sell on Ebay?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
bluebug32 said:
How did you like Woodstock? I was there with Rob on Sunday for a bit to visit Overlook Mountain Bikes.

I've never ridden up to Overlook Point. Even driving partway up the mountain is tough! I bet the view was great though.

hmm funny i went to over look on saturday after the hell ride... i was looking for peopel that looked like the two of you... its hard to recognize rob with out a spoon though

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
You joined an ice league? Cool, man! What league is it? Where are you playing? Details yo!
Monday night - over 35 old farts league. Bolton Ice Palace. $20 per session pay as you play kinda dealio. I'm playing with a bunch of guys who coach in the ECHO program. I figure I'm out there enough as it is, why not get some game time in for me as well.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:

We were there satuday dear.

Morning monkeys. Two exams this week, so I'm studying for them as well as going to classes and labs. Fun fun. Currently I'm in the library sending gross 1 practice tests to my home PC, so I'm surfing the monkey to kill time.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
hooples3 said:
hmm funny i went to over look on saturday after the hell ride... i was looking for peopel that looked like the two of you... its hard to recognize rob with out a spoon though
As I said, we were there around 4:30 ish on saturday.

I found my next bike in their new King Kikapu though...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
As I said, we were there around 4:30 ish on saturday.

I found my next bike in their new King Kikapu though...
Why don't you just buy my MKIII.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Last night was slow. Spent an hour or so moving funiture around in the nursery so my wife could decide where whe wants stuff. Why do women have to put everything kitty-corner?!?! Her mom is the same way. There is so much more room in there when everything is flat against a wall. :rolleyes: I'll never understand... On a cool note, we decided to do it as a bicycle theme. So today I get to spend my day searching for cool prints, etc. to decorate with. Ordered this one last night...

Tonight is a SMBA club meeting with means burgers and beers!! :drool: :thumb:
LOL! I like things against the wall personally ;) AWESOME print though!!!

Not sure if I am going to be able to make the meeting or not :( TOO many appointments afterschool today!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n afternoon all! REALLY busy day today which sucks 'cause yesterday was a day off and it's really tough to come in and have literally a thousand things to do. :mumble: Anyway, had a nice weekend hangin' with some Jackalopes and other Rochestar bikers. I didn't get to ride, but I did get some good footage and pics of the insanity. Did the family thing with my husband's family on Sunday and traveled home yesterday. Today I am swamped with f'n crap so I may never get to our SMBA meeting tonight. Other than that...weather's f'n crappy and I think I may be catching a cold (or my allergies are outrageous).