Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
TreeSaw said:
LOL! I like things against the wall personally ;) AWESOME print though!!!

Not sure if I am going to be able to make the meeting or not :( TOO many appointments afterschool today!

I think all these SMBA meetings you have are just an excuse to go out for burgers and beers afterwards. Am i right? :D

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I kind of like the irony involved with striking. What exactly are they going to do against the people striking, arrest them? That doesn't get the teachers back to work any sooner. And isn't a strike a form of peaceful assembly? I thought that was a protected freedom. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
the last time there was a NYC teachers strike was in 1975 it lasted 3 months... for everyday you strike you lose 2 days salary.. they could arrest you and you can face criminal charges. not some that everyone can afford to do

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
the last time there was a NYC teachers strike was in 1975 it lasted 3 months... for everyday you strike you lose 2 days salary.. they could arrest you and you can face criminal charges. not some that everyone can afford to do
Dude, how do you remember 1975?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dude i was 3 .. whats not to remeber???

actually NYC is having a huge issue right now.. the teachers dont like the contract that the UFC wants them to sign... 4 out of 6 ppl I was with this weekend are teachers so discussions were rampant..

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
due i was 3 .. whats not to remeber???

actually NYC is having a huge issue right now.. the teachers dont like the contract that the UFC wants them to sign... 4 out of 6 ppl I was with this weekend are teachers so discussions were rampant..
It's funny how teachers always end up talking about teaching when together. It seems they can go on for hours too!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
It's funny how teachers always end up talking about teaching when together. It seems they can go on for hours too!!
the best is when we go out for happy hour with my wifes teacher friends.. there is always at least one of them that says...OK no talking about school, .. that usually lasts for about 30 minutes!!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i dont mind.. her friends are 23-30 yrs old .. all of them women and all pretty damn good looking.. i tell my wife all the time i wish i was single

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
the best is when we go out for happy hour with my wifes teacher friends.. there is always at least one of them that says...OK no talking about school, .. that usually lasts for about 30 minutes!!!!
Yeah and 98% of teachers are ladies that Aubrey knows and I feel like I'm in a freaking hen house!!

It's amazing how much petty crap goes on in school districts.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Yeah and 98% of teachers are ladies that Aubrey knows and I feel like I'm in a freaking hen house!!

It's amazing how much petty crap goes on in school districts.
how are the wedding plans coming along??
the honeymoon plans???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
how are the wedding plans coming along??
the honeymoon plans???
We're going to costa rica and last night we put a deposit down on a catering hall and picked out our horderves.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
nice!!!!!!!! can i come too??!!!!!!! your gonna love it!!!!!
Sure you can come if you want!!

Will you bring your wife and her hot friends?

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Hooples, I thought you were talking about a different UFC at first when I read your post. Those hot teachers must be hardcore to be doing the UFC

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
Hooples, I thought you were talking about a different UFC at first when I read your post. Those hot teachers must be hardcore to be doing the UFC
no they are from the ultimate fighting championship too... thats why I dont mess with them

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
scary huh??
Um.... yeah.

After picking out all the food last night I'm pretty excited about having all my friends and family around to celebrate and drink and dance!!!