Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I spent most of last night putting F'ing CRAP on EBAY.

Hopefully I'll make some f'ing money off it.

Hope ya all have a great day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning all!

I went to a Payroll Year End seminar in Cambridge yesterday and I found it *gulp* INTERESTING. I need :help: . Or I need to get out more. Probably a little of both.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning all!

I went to a Payroll Year End seminar in Cambridge yesterday and I found it *gulp* INTERESTING. I need :help: . Or I need to get out more. Probably a little of both.
Well if I was to go for any type of seminar for my job I would find it interesting.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I F'ing jogged yesterday...45 or so days until the troy turkey trot 5k
It seemed like everybody was jogging on my way home from work yesterday.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
It seemed like everybody was jogging on my way home from work yesterday.
my "route" includes running thru a cementary, yesterday there was another dude jogging & a chick speed walking in there

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Yeah, happy f'ing Toosday to you too. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner last night and fell asleep during f'ing MNF.

The Cheese

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Is this where they bury cement from demolished buildings?

The Cheese
shhh! dont tell anyone but I try to spell at least one werd wrong in every post, so the non NE monkies dont feel too bad ( you know being they are not as smart as us) :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
my "route" includes running thru a cementary, yesterday there was another dude jogging & a chick speed walking in there
There is a certain beauty to cemetaries that I haven't been able to figure out yet. Maybe it's the peace and lack of actual live people....

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning everyone!!
I had a good but wet weekend. We went to woodstock and had some fun. the rain seemed to never end. I am now limping and my calves and thighs ache thanks to douglas and his great idea of riding up to overlook point. but the hotel ruins were awesome and I am appreciative he pointed them out..its a shame i cant walk just right yet :help:

stosh.. you selling anything good???

other than that i took it easy the rest of the weekend..

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning everyone!!
I had a good but wet weekend. We went to woodstock and had some fun. the rain seemed to never end. I am now limping and my calves and thighs ache thanks to douglas and his great idea of riding up to overlook point. but the hotel ruins were awesome and I am appreciative he pointed them out..its a shame i cant walk just right yet :help:

stosh.. you selling anything good???

nope just some stuff for my mom. I am however selling some computer parts on another website.

There is a great waterfall up there too. It's just a little hike away.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
So what are you selling ?
Crap from around my parents house.

I'm humoring my mother because she asked me to do it. It also helps to get some crap cleared out from my parents house which ends up helping my dad at the same time. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
hooples3 said:
. I am now limping and my calves and thighs ache thanks to douglas and his great idea of riding up to overlook point. but the hotel ruins were awesome and I am appreciative he pointed them out..its a shame i cant walk just right yet :help:

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:
nope just some stuff for my mom. I am however selling some computer parts on another website.

There is a great waterfall up there too. It's just a little hike away.
Back when I moved out of the parents house they threw away a bunch of my old bike stuff I would have liked to keep. My Biopace chainring collection and some studded tires I made. :angry:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Back when I moved out of the parents house they threw away a bunch of my old bike stuff I would have liked to keep. My Biopace chainring collection and some studded tires I made. :angry:
I think you need to get over it!

Actually there is a bunch of basball cards they have of mine I'm thinking about putting up on ebay.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
douglas said:
are you are crazy ?
i was actually gonn ask you the same douglas.... umm there was not any part of that hill that was fun dammit... you rode up that whole thing??? yikes.... although some areas due to the tremendous amounts of rain looked like waterfalls

J

JRB

Good f'n morning. Got the dingle speed roadie done last night and will spin it this evening.

J

JRB

stosh said:
you single speed'ed your road bike?
Double - it's my old frame and fork. I just had to buy some cheap levers and brakes and spacers. I think the 20 tooth cog is too low, but I had it, and it's a Boone Ti cog, so I thought I would try it first. We'll see how it rides tonight.

*I will mail the gun tomorrow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin' all. I have snow to report. In some places...........

It's funny as $hit - I work on the SE side of town and there is about 5 inches still on the ground. Tree limbs down all over the place. Out at my house - about 15 miles closer to the mountains - no snow at all. :think: It rained for two days, but no snow. I guess I'm lucky since I could've lost a dozen tree limbs too.

Best thing, though - they're reporting up to 3 feet of snow in some mountain locations. :drool:

Got to take a trip to the urgent care last night to get 3 staples put in my oldest kid's head due to a falling-off-the-couch-arm-into-a-bookcase incicdent. That was fun. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Mornin' all. I have snow to report. In some places...........

It's funny as $hit - I work on the SE side of town and there is about 5 inches still on the ground. Tree limbs down all over the place. Out at my house - about 15 miles closer to the mountains - no snow at all. :think: It rained for two days, but no snow. I guess I'm lucky since I could've lost a dozen tree limbs too.

Best thing, though - they're reporting up to 3 feet of snow in some mountain locations. :drool:

Got to take a trip to the urgent care last night to get 3 staples put in my oldest kid's head due to a falling-off-the-couch-arm-into-a-bookcase incicdent. That was fun. :rolleyes:
What you don't have a staplegun at home?

J/K hope yer boy/girl is doing allright.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Double - it's my old frame and fork. I just had to buy some cheap levers and brakes and spacers. I think the 20 tooth cog is too low, but I had it, and it's a Boone Ti cog, so I thought I would try it first. We'll see how it rides tonight.

*I will mail the gun tomorrow.
Ok cool deal!