Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BigMike said:
How come everyone here thinks that mornings are good? I HATE morning time! This should be the morning sucks thread :)

now that thats out of the way.... My cousin has been visiting since Friday, and I just sent him off to his interview for Med school here at MCV/VCU. Then I get to skip class to take him back to the airport. I hope he does OK, this is his first interview of like 10
How come everybody on here thinks you Suck?

This should be a Bigmike Sucks thread.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
GM....this mornign does suck :mad: I ate two slices of cheese pizza last night and have to worst tummy ache EVER :dead:

I hate cheese :eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Snacks said:
GM....this mornign does suck :mad: I ate two slices of cheese pizza last night and have to worst tummy ache EVER :dead:

I hate cheese :eviltongu
:drool: @ pizza!!!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Good F'in morning all!! Thanks for that pic of Killington Doug, I'm really pumped for snowboarding season. Actually just yesterday I started making plans to spend a week in Killington for college week, I still have a couple spots left if any NorEast monkies wanna join.
It won't stop raining here, it's crazy.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Not much going on here. Just watching it pour as I'm trying to get some work done. The one high point so far was that the Culinary Institute of America (which is right up the street) brought in a huge basket of fresh baked goodies for our office. That was yummy. There's nothing like homemade fudge at 9:30 in the morning :drool:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Its raining still...big surprise. I also had to buy a book for a class that no bookstore in syracuse had so it should be interesting going to my discussion today. Whatever, I just hope it clears up so I can get a ride in.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning people!!!

another lousy day ahead.... work was sooooo boring last night .. i actually left early.

jackson ...hang in there bro... stay strong... im sure everything will turn out fine.

stosh.. a HRM is a good idea.. esp for spin class. lets you know just how hard you should be working

I think I finnally am going to get my jeep in the shop today.. hopefully once they fix it .. nothing else is wrong...

other than that i dont want to do a thing
stay dry!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I'm biting my tongue.

Home for lunch until my exam at 4:30. This one won't be so bad. It can't be, especially when the prof tells us "hey, it's only 10% of the final course grade, so just pass it".

The real monster is tomorrow's exam.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
stosh said:
How come everybody on here thinks you Suck?

This should be a Bigmike Sucks thread.

Everyone on here thinks I suck, because I do suck!

oh, wait.... :think:

Mornings suck, espeically this morning when my girlfriend woke me up FOUR times, and not in a good way either!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
BigMike said:
Everyone on here thinks I suck, because I do suck!

oh, wait.... :think:

Mornings suck, espeically this morning when my girlfriend woke me up FOUR times, and not in a good way either!
Trade your girlfriend for my two kittens? If you want to be woken up....there are much worse ways.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Trade your girlfriend for my two kittens? If you want to be woken up....there are much worse ways.
How about I trade my kitten for 2 girlfriends?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon! REALLY busy morning here. Nasty wet, cold and some little monster decided to pull the fire alarm. :mumble: Anyway, I am done for the day so I am off to brave the rain to get home and teach a couple of private lessons before dinner.