Quantcast

~~ good tuesday morning~~

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkeys

what a great Xmas weekend i had. Santa treated me very well. I hope all of you christmas monkeys enjoyed your too!!
Best present??? Flashback atari .. all the original games with original controllers 40+ games, all back to basics...

what was your favorite present???

have a great day

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. We had a nice holiday weekend. Xmas Eve was my family at our house. We spent Xmas Day skiing at Mt Snow. We had a BLAST! The conditions were great and the mountain was empty. Probably the most fun I've had skiing in a while (and my "ski legs" are finally coming back). We even went through the grommit terrain park and I tried a couple of stunts. WOO HOO! :D We blew off skiing yesterday because it rained all day.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning. I had a really nice Christmas. I was up with family near Plattsburg and, other than the power going out during Christmas dinner, it was an awesome weekend (though a candlelight Christmas was very memorable). I'm back to work for a couple of days, then I'm taking Thurs and Fri off. Favorite gift....hmm...that's tough. I got some nice bike parts from Rob and an ottoman from my mom :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning all! I had a great Christmas....spent every day of my 5 day vacation in the snow! Best present is hard- skate skis or my bread machine. Last night I made a loaf of jalapeno cheese bread that was delicious!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
morning everyone. my non-denominational holiday was a lot of fun. hung out with the family and got some cool stuff. now i am headed into work for a few hours.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all!

I've been busy as heck lately so I haven't been to the lounge much lately. Vesak-christmas-chaunaka-kwanza-solstice was great. My little got so many presents she stopped un-wrapping at one point and said "this is too many presents!". I got a Ryobi shop kit with just about every power tool known to mankind, so now I'm very dangerous!! I also get to buy a new fork for my Titus switchblade... Should I get the Fox talas XTT or go to the Fox talas 36 RC2 ? The 36 is a little to long for my bike if I run it in full travel, but set to 130mm it would be awesome. The Talas XTT would be awesome too.

I wish everyone a happy holiday-of your-choice season!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
WHollY Sh!T!!

Those are SWANKY!!!!

:thumb:
Yeah, I didn't even ask for them! It's a set of eight. Mom-in-law did good. :D The martini glasses I had before were cheap and too small. A man of my stature needs something nicer. :p

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
morning all, I had a pretty good Christmas. Spent X-even with inlaws and mom-in-law got me a really cool race photo of me framed. Drove to VA on X-day and spent that with my mom (worse meal ever) I don't know what they where thinking but the food was bad!

Headed home X-night, called my dad and his wife answered with a very strange voice. I was all cheerfull "Merry Christmas" and she ask who's this. I answered and her reply is, my mom died this morning here's your dad.

Man what a crappy way to end Christmas! But I guess it isn't as bad as my stepmoms day.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
One of the things I did was visit my mother and father. He looks really bad, Stage 3 small cell lung cancer and the chemo have really taken a toll. His hair is just about gone and he's got a lot of "liver spots" now. It put a damper on what was other wise a pretty good day.