Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Bah I hate ups, they didn't drop off my tires and are going to try again tommorow. Who the heck sends tires with delivery confirmation anyways? They will be back tommorow anywhere between 10 and 2, yeah its not like I am usually attending college between those hours or anything. Just once I want them to leave it with the kids on the bottom floor of the house, I just want my tires:mad:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
Chinese food with the hot mustard for eggrolls, worked for Bek, and my freind went into labor by eating a California roll with extra Wasabi!!! but the others have definately hit upon something that sounds like more fun...

or... howabout, Sushi, then :love: o boy :devil: yes, ahh :evil:
I can't have Sushi now (well, I can have things that are cooked) but I am making a nice batch of spicy chili for dinner :)

robdamanii said:
I've heard oyu need to experiement about 4 times a night
Sweet!!!! Now if only Sq-Earl would get home from work :sneaky:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
SkaredShtles said:
Our second was a week late. :oink:
I believe my Dr. said I will be induced on Feb. 4th if she doesn't come out naturally. Her size is not a concern at this point and he doesn't like women to go too late as it increases the chances that I'll have a C-section and/or other complications. I am hoping sooner than my due date, but I'll take Sunday too. As long as she's healthy it really doesn't matter to me :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
brungeman said:
robdamanii... TOOO F'N funny!!! that is the best negotiating tactic... ask for the sky... 4 times a night!!! and hope you atleast get 4 times a month!!! BWAHAHA

then again with Bluebug32's reaction to my post maybe I am the only one in that party!!!:nopity: BWAHAHA
4 times last weekend when I visited. You ain't even close, sunny.