Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How the F' is everybody on this Valentines day?

Just sent some F'ing flowers, I've realised it's got nothing to do with the flowers, it's only got to do with all the other women seeing that she got them.

Anyway, had another great day of boarding last night, got an F'ing ticket on the way home doing 58 in a 30. F'ing crap! Thats all I F'ing need!!!

Anyway hope ya all have a great day!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Happy f'ing Valentine's Day everyone.

Doing another f'ing party at work here, any excuse to bring in food :D. I brought in three dozen f'ing Krispy Kremes which took forever to get since the f'ing people in front of me were ordering things like 8 dozen, 12 dozen, 11 dozen.

Bought Jenn a mop for Valentine's Day and told her to clean the kitchen.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! I just bought the wife a card. We don't do Valentine's gifts. We'll also go out to dinner, but that'll have to wait until Saturday since she's working 14 hours a day this time of year.

Went to the gym last night and had a great workout. I think I'll spin tonight.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Morning!

I'm so happy. Our power has been out for the last 2 days. We got got it back after around midnight last night which is a good thing. It went down to about 15F overnight. Sometime around 11 pm I went to take a piss and there was a skim of ice on top of the toilet water.

Valentine's day eve was ruined because neither of us felt much like getting undressed in the cold. I think I'll have better luck today!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Test drove an 03 Matrix XRS yesterday on the way home from work. It was OK... another windup car, but the versatility and gas mileage is very apealing. I think the XRS is more car than I need, so I'd probably stick with the XR if I end up going the route of a Matrix.

Got back on the trainer last night for the first time in about 2 weeks. Felt good to be spinning again. I went kind of easy because I'm still fighting this stupid cold. Did 11.8 miles in 45 minutes while watching Hellboy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning! I just bought the wife a card. We don't do Valentine's gifts. We'll also go out to dinner, but that'll have to wait until Saturday since she's working 14 hours a day this time of year.

Went to the gym last night and had a great workout. I think I'll spin tonight.
I'm cooking dinner tonight for her and I. She likes my food the best anyway!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdschall said:
Morning!

I'm so happy. Our power has been out for the last 2 days. We got got it back after around midnight last night which is a good thing. It went down to about 15F overnight. Sometime around 11 pm I went to take a piss and there was a skim of ice on top of the toilet water.

Valentine's day eve was ruined because neither of us felt much like getting undressed in the cold. I think I'll have better luck today!
We lost power a lot, I'm glad we have a gas fireplace to heat the place when that happens!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Test drove an 03 Matrix XRS yesterday on the way home from work. It was OK... another windup car, but the versatility and gas mileage is very apealing. I think the XRS is more car than I need, so I'd probably stick with the XR if I end up going the route of a Matrix.

Got back on the trainer last night for the first time in about 2 weeks. Felt good to be spinning again. I went kind of easy because I'm still fighting this stupid cold. Did 11.8 miles in 45 minutes while watching Hellboy.
Guy at work got one for his wife. She likes it!
You gonna look at the Scions?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
I'm cooking dinner tonight for her and I. She likes my food the best anyway!
:thumb:

Keeping MBC fed this time of year is like another part time job. Every night when I get home from work, I have to make dinner, plus at least two meals and snacks for her the next day. I'm such a house bitch.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good F'ing Morning and happy F'ing Valentines day

went for a spin last night through the snow and ice with my single speed was having a lot of fun until I hit some Black ice, didnt see it coming and went down hard... im a bit sore in my neck today but I will live.
going out to dinner at Il Mulino tonight. I made reservations this time last year for it. It is supposedly the BEST italian food in NYC.. we shall see. i always thought grandma's was !!!
other than that not too much going on..

Hope your day is filled with Love!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:

Keeping MBC fed this time of year is like another part time job. Every night when I get home from work, I have to make dinner, plus at least two meals and snacks for her the next day. I'm such a house bitch.
I'm not sure how to ask this correctly but how did you get into that position?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wannabeabonedoc said:
Good f'in morning. I think Valentines day was setup as a ploy by women to get gifts for nothing. F'ing....have a good one.

NE monkeys, how much snow did you all end up getting?
3" and I'm only 69 miles from NYC. NYC got 26.9" which set a record.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:

went for a spin last night through the snow and ice with my single speed was having a lot of fun until I hit some Black ice, didnt see it coming and went down hard... im a bit sore in my neck today but I will live.
going out to dinner at Il Mulino tonight. I made reservations this time last year for it. It is supposedly the BEST italian food in NYC.. we shall see. i always thought grandma's was !!!
other than that not too much going on..

Hope your day is filled with Love!!
Wow man thats awesome!!!

Let me know how it goes tonight!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
I'm not sure how to ask this correctly but how did you get into that position?
She gets home around 9:30 every night, so if I don't put lunches together for her, she'd have to order take out every day like all her coworkers do. Eh, I don't mind. But then again, I'm only the best husband in the world. :oink:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I Are Baboon said:
She gets home around 9:30 every night, so if I don't put lunches together for her, she'd have to order take out every day like all her coworkers do. Eh, I don't mind. But then again, I'm only the best husband in the world. :oink:
your wife tells you that too huh??? i think its a ploy to keep us doing more and more

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My former f-ing employer might have a f-ing shot at winning f-ing Westminister two years in a row.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I enjoyed my mop from bv, but a new sponge would have been better. I wash the dishes more than the floor. Oh well. :rolleyes:

splat

Nam I am
Morning !!!

I'm tired ! I did a 3 hour snow shoe trek last night under the clear full moon !! was awesome we had our lights off most of the time .
then Played an hour of Ice hockey this morning before work .

GOt a wife 3 cards ( 1 from me and one from each of the Kids ) and some chocolates too.

Good luck Doug , kick some butt !

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hooples3 said:

DOH! I've been there done that...then I got studded tires.

I'm up early with nuthin to do. My knee hurts from a skate ski crash I had Sunday so I'm holding off riding until the swelling goes down. :dead:

Happy V Day!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I make most meals for Aubrey. She goes to school so if she's not in class she's doing work. Plus I like cooking!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I Are Baboon said:
That's pretty much how I f'ing roll too.....I go to work early as f'ing hell and get home way before she does, so it's pretty much on me to pull dinner together every f'ing night. It's cool ,though.......I'm a good cook and have a big kitchen.

We're not planning on doing anything too f'ing special this evening. I got Justine a card and two new tops for her to wear and am gonna throw together some steaks and stuff for din-din. That's about it. No flowers to her office----that charade is f'ing idotic. We treat each other very well throughout the year......the time together is what's important. I think the entire economic underpinning of the nation will survive if I don't walk into the f'ing flower shop today. :love:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Guy at work got one for his wife. She likes it!
You gonna look at the Scions?
I love the TC, but I need 4 doors because of the kids. I'm not real crazy about the others... might look at a Honda element, but they are so damn ugly.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
I love the TC, but I need 4 doors because of the kids. I'm not real crazy about the others... might look at a Honda element, but they are so damn ugly.
what about the santa fe? when it first came out i thought it was junk... but a friend bought one, they arent bad.. plus how could you go wrong with a 10 yr warranty???

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good F'n morning monkeys!!!

Got into a heated discussion last night at the LBS where I work and told a guy that always hangs out there what I think of him, (in a round about way) without coming straight out and telling him he is an F'n douche nozzle!

Hey Douglas Enjoy it looks like a blast!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:

Dang! I thought I had it bad with having to pack a lunch and snack and make dinner for my wife.

It's pretty much the same situation, she works longer and later than I do (plus she is not a morning person, so it is just easier for me to make our lunches).

Valentine's Day? We aren't supposed to get each other gifts to celebrate a Hallmark Holiday, but I found a card and some candy in my backpack when I got to work this morning. I ordered some of H8Rs artsy pillowcases for her.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
what about the santa fe? when it first came out i thought it was junk... but a friend bought one, they arent bad.. plus how could you go wrong with a 10 yr warranty???
I doubt I'd go with a truck and still keep my 4Runner. Yes, I know the Sante Fe is only a truck in the loosest sense of the word, but you get my point. If I have to get rid of my 4Runner, then I want something I'm going to love (a Tacoma, an FJ Cruiser, somethign along those lines).

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jacksonpt said:
I have a friend with an element and I looked at them but couldn't afford it... I would RECOMEND it based on my friends and the fact that the back doors are suicide doors and it is easy to get kids in and out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
The Elements are ok.
I don't like the insides much of them either. The feel to "minivan" like.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
I doubt I'd go with a truck and still keep my 4Runner. Yes, I know the Sante Fe is only a truck in the loosest sense of the word, but you get my point. If I have to get rid of my 4Runner, then I want something I'm going to love (a Tacoma, an FJ Cruiser, somethign along those lines).
sonota????:cool:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
jacksonpt said:

How about a Hemi Durango? It has the towing capacity to pull the the trailer with the extra fuel tank. :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Good F'in morning.

I think I'm indeed the new owner of a f'in cold. My head is plugged, sinus headache, wet cough....awesome. taking the morning off to just get back on track, relax and not f'in push myself, and try to be ready for todays exam. Sucks that I can't f'in take anything until the exam is over, but I guess them's the breaks.

Beth:
Happy V-day. :love:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Get a VW Passat wagon with the TDI engine!!!!1!! My pops picked one up (he's 61, WTF!) and it gets 39mpg and will have both longevity and a sweet resale.

Otherwise, no Valen-time for me!

Oh! And some of my shirts got tenatively picked up by Velo Gear!!!!!:) :) :)

http://store.velogear.com/newitems.html