Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning~~

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
didnt get any pics today because i was having too much fun. had an awesome time hitting up the bowls and glades and all that. im surprised how well im handling all of the tough terrain seeing as how there is nothing like it in new england. hopefully the lake chutes will open up before i go home so that i can hit up some nicely challenging terrain. my instructor who i was with today was quite surprised how well i was doing seeing as how i have never ridden bowls or glades like they have here. i guess 11 years of experience as a snowboarder helps. im hoping next season to make another ski trip to some place with plenty of bowls and good snow. maybe even go on a heli-boarding trip if i can afford it. now i know that i can easily handle tuckermans for when i go there in the spring. im definitely hoping that i get accepted to the colorado school of mines when i apply next year because i love it out here. ill post all of my pics up here when i get home in a few days.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
gnurider1080 said:
didnt get any pics today because i was having too much fun. had an awesome time hitting up the bowls and glades and all that. im surprised how well im handling all of the tough terrain seeing as how there is nothing like it in new england. hopefully the lake chutes will open up before i go home so that i can hit up some nicely challenging terrain.
You better Paypal me some cash, b**ch!! :p

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
You better Paypal me some cash, b**ch!! :p
for what? i think you gave me faulty directions! i looked off of volunteer and could not find the "wild ride." is it in the needles eye or whatever its called?