Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well it really is a good F'ing (as in Fat) Tuesday. I bought a dozen donuts for the office today.

How the F' is everybody today? I had an awesome F'ing workout last night. I can actually do more situps not too. I'm not going to say how many because it's still F'ing low but I've also lost 10lbs which is a good thing.

Hope ya all have a great f'ing day!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good f'ing morning stosh.

Went to a local f'ing mexican place last night and had some half price pitchers for Jenn's coworker's birthday. Had a pretty f'ing good time.

Other than that, not much going on. Carry on :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I just got my tech up to speed so I can take vacation days, and now he F'ing put is 2 weeks notice in. My company was way F'ing underpaying him, his new gig pays $10k a year more

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello!

Busy night last night doing a whole lot of nothing. My f'ing gas grill ran out of propane. I did have a good workout last night, sporting my new f'ing Pearl Izumi running shoes (see separate thread).

Deck hockey playoff game tonight. Maybe I'll start to score some f'ing goals again. Hey, maybe we'll win too!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Hello!

Busy night last night doing a whole lot of nothing. My f'ing gas grill ran out of propane. I did have a good workout last night, sporting my new f'ing Pearl Izumi running shoes (see separate thread).

Deck hockey playoff game tonight. Maybe I'll start to score some f'ing goals again. Hey, maybe we'll win too!
Link?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I just got my tech up to speed so I can take vacation days, and now he F'ing put is 2 weeks notice in. My company was way F'ing underpaying him, his new gig pays $10k a year more
Holy f'ing crap!! That sucks man!! Your company sounds like it sucks the more you talk about it!

J

JRB

Good f'n morning. About to iron some pants. Heading to the airport for a week in Orlando, at 9:30.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Good f'n morning. About to iron some pants. Heading to the airport for a week in Orlando, at 9:30.
On vacation? You going to Disney world?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Holy f'ing crap!! That sucks man!! Your company sounds like it sucks the more you talk about it!

yup...I'd find something else but they pay me ok plus I love getting out @ 3:45...........and most places want IT peeps that are specialized.......I know a little about a lot, perfect for here...not so good for most places

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
What's the job?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
What's the job?
me=IT Manager
him=IT Tech

basically my dept take cares of everything/anything IT, software, hardware, networking, VPN, rightfax, websites, SQL, servers, etc for the company (75 or so people - some here, some in MO, SC & TX)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
been drooling over this lately. mmmm... carbon...

thats F'ing hot!

I'd love to get a new road ride, a lot rides I did last year I was noticing everyones wheels cost more than my entire bike did.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
thats F'ing hot!
Full carbon for only (granted, I use the term "only" very relatively) $2k with a nice mix of shimano stuff (mostly 105, some ultegra). I'd love to get my hands on one of these for a couple of days in Tucson next week.

douglas said:
I'd love to get a new road ride, a lot rides I did last year I was noticing everyones wheels cost more than my entire bike did.
Yea, well... I seem to recall you reporting more than one century last year. I'd take a less flashy bike and a few centuries over some blinged out ride and personal best of 30 miles.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
yup...I'd find something else but they pay me ok plus I love getting out @ 3:45...........and most places want IT peeps that are specialized.......I know a little about a lot, perfect for here...not so good for most places
Doug, that's the starting pay range...I'll send you my resume!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well it was f'in cold today on the 10 minute walk to school from my car. last night i was able to cut down on my hours at nashoba so now i only work there fridays and saturdays as i will be going back to my job at the cycle loft next monday. and also last night i found out that i won a brand new merlin frame in a raffle so im pretty pumped about that.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
douglas said:
I was noticing everyones wheels cost more than my entire bike did.
I have the same Iron Horse and I've noticed that too. But the bike really pulls it's own weight and I've had no compliants so far.

Anyway, good morning.

Same old same old here. Had a great weight lifting session last night. It actually felt good. Also did some yoga/pilates stuff for flexibility and conditioning. I'm thinking of trying a race series this year so it's good to have some motivation.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
bluebug32 said:
I have the same Iron Horse and I've noticed that too. But the bike really pulls it's own weight and I've had no compliants so far.

I agree, the IH is damn good for the $...but it would be nice to have a better rig for long rides when I am struggling to hang with the big boys up front

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:

Anyway, good morning.

Same old same old here. Had a great weight lifting session last night. It actually felt good. Also did some yoga/pilates stuff for flexibility and conditioning. I'm thinking of trying a race series this year so it's good to have some motivation.
What gym are you going to?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good F'n Morning!!!

I was in a pissass mood... until I saw IAB's smiley now I am only in a pissy mood... with an occasional grin.

Fat 2's day!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I Are Baboon said:
Hello!

glad to hear you were still able to get them... i still didnt get mine

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning monkeys...
Its f'ing cold out My f'ing commute this morning seemed extra f'ing sucky.
anyways i put up more moulding last night and should be able to fifsh the baseboards today. Then its off to go buy a computer armiore for the Living room. Then hopefully get a ride in. we shall see what the day actually brings.
Great job Stosh!! keep up tthe good work

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning monkeys...
Its f'ing cold out My f'ing commute this morning seemed extra f'ing sucky.
anyways i put up more moulding last night and should be able to fifsh the baseboards today. Then its off to go buy a computer armiore for the Living room. Then hopefully get a ride in. we shall see what the day actually brings.
Great job Stosh!! keep up tthe good work
I can't wait to see your place. I think I'm going to be in The Bronx right by the Throgs neck bridge for St Pat's day, you gonna be around?