Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
Ok... I think this might F'n Help... if the butterflies in your stomach are too much to F'n Bare!!! wait till tomorrow night... if you are just ok with the idea of hangin with her... call her tonight!!! it isn't a hard to get game but something like that... if she rides? (I know you said you met her through riding friends) then come up with a reason to call like ride for a few of your friends to do... and then progress from there!!! :cool:
maybe Bluebug and TreeSaw can add to it...
I would agree. Don't rush it if you're nervous and if it's a casual thing then call her.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
robdamanii said:
:stupid:

Morning monkeys. Nothing much. Class, doing some work, more class. New camera should come today (I'm hoping). but that's about it.
what camera did you order? adorama says my zoom should arrive tomorrow.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
what camera did you order? adorama says my zoom should arrive tomorrow.
Went with the olumpus Evolt E-500 primarily because I liked the feel of it better than either the Nikon or the Canon. Also, I've handled the underwater housing for the E300 and liked it, so I'm expecting the E500 underwater housing to be similar.

I liked the 8 MP, the ability to use xD and CF (we've got about 4 gigs worth of xD cards for our various cameras already) and I've always been pleased with Olympus's quality and value.

Next thing we'll need to pick up for it will be this:
http://www.helixcamera.comwww.helixcamera.com/fs-olympushousings.html

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
mornin... er, afternoon Stosh.

Not much going on at the moment. I'm in Tucson on vaca for the week. Got in a nice hike yesterday, went for a ride in a hot air balloon this morning... not much on for the rest of the week. Would be nice to get caught up on sleep at some point, but I doubt that will happen.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
mornin... er, afternoon Stosh.

Not much going on at the moment. I'm in Tucson on vaca for the week. Got in a nice hike yesterday, went for a ride in a hot air balloon this morning... not much on for the rest of the week. Would be nice to get caught up on sleep at some point, but I doubt that will happen.
Did you ever get anything lined up with the university???

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
nope, never heard back from them. Thought I was more than qualified too, so maybe they just haven't gotten to reviewing the applications yet. The closing date was Feb 24, so...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
nope, never heard back from them. Thought I was more than qualified too, so maybe they just haven't gotten to reviewing the applications yet. The closing date was Feb 24, so...
I know that in NY Public schools they have to post positions to the general public even though they may have already picked out a person for the job from within the school district.