Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's supposed to get F'ing cold again later today. I was starting to get used to this warm weather.
I'm having my mom and grandma over for F'ing dinner tonight. I hinted to my mom that my grandma should make a pie for desert. We'll see if that F'ing happens. :)

Anyway hope ya all have a great F'ing day!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rain today.

No more 80's. More like 60's.

Readimg time.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mother F'er!! :mumble: I was going to ride after work today, but when I got up it was kinda rainy/drizzling so I said F it, and left the bike at home. Now, I get to work and the sun is out....birds are chirping... Grrrr!!! :mad: At least we have a SMBA meeting tonight so beers and burgers it shall be! :drool: With no ride, I'll just have to show up at the bar an hour early too. :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last night's thunderstorms pretty much took care of any remaining snow. Now we just need the ground to dry up a bit for MTB season to get into full swing. Man, the thunder last night was unreal!

MBC and I had planned to head to Mt Snow this weekend to ski, but I'm thiking the conditions are going to SUCK royally. I don't know if it's worth wasting a weekend on.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Yep, winter returns tomorrow. Fortunately, I'm off to Miami next week!

Not much going on... worked on my truck a bit last night (parking brake was seized due to rust... got that temporarily fixed). Had a nice lightining show last night, that was cool. Probably get on the trainer some tonight... going to start working on my leg strength a bit.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Mother F'er!! :mumble: I was going to ride after work today, but when I got up it was kinda rainy/drizzling so I said F it, and left the bike at home. Now, I get to work and the sun is out....birds are chirping... Grrrr!!! :mad: At least we have a SMBA meeting tonight so beers and burgers it shall be! :drool: With no ride, I'll just have to show up at the bar an hour early too. :thumb:
LOL!!! Too funny! We should be there tonight too and I think I am bringing the little monster too...we'll see how she does today before I make any final plans.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Good morning. This week sucks already for me. On Sunday I found out that my great-aunt (she's really stepped in for my grandmother since she passed away and we've gotten pretty close) passed away. She had breast cancer and it was in remission but came back shortly after she lost her husband and spread throughout her lymphnods and into her blood. I am SO sad to loose her, but grateful that she is at peace with her family. I am selfishly glad that I brought the baby down to see her when I did. She was SO excited to see the baby so I went down with Syd was only a week old and she fell ill shortly after that and couldn't have visitors. We were supposed to go down for another visit tomorrow and give her a framed picture of her holding Sydney...now that picture is in Sydney's room. :(

Other than the depressing news above, I think my kid is back into a routine for now. She's still sleeping thought the night (night 5 now) so I am hoping that it sticks. I have been keeping busy trying to get back into my training routine and planning my mother-in-law's surprise 65th birthday party. It's going to be fun for her to show off the grandbaby to all of her friends.

That is all for now...must get more coffee.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
good F'ing Morning!!!

Yep it was in the upper 70's yesterday, and is in the upper 30's low 40's today... I wish it would just stabilize... I don't care which direction just do it already!!! ARGH

back at work today... cause we had yesterday off, and after this weekend I needed it!!! I think I drank a little bit!!!:thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
TreeSaw said:
Good morning. This week sucks already for me. On Sunday I found out that my great-aunt (she's really stepped in for my grandmother since she passed away and we've gotten pretty close) passed away. She had breast cancer and it was in remission but came back shortly after she lost her husband and spread throughout her lymphnods and into her blood. I am SO sad to loose her, but grateful that she is at peace with her family. I am selfishly glad that I brought the baby down to see her when I did. She was SO excited to see the baby so I went down with Syd was only a week old and she fell ill shortly after that and couldn't have visitors. We were supposed to go down for another visit tomorrow and give her a framed picture of her holding Sydney...now that picture is in Sydney's room. :(
I am sorry to hear that... My condolensces are with you and your family.

TreeSaw said:
Other than the depressing news above, I think my kid is back into a routine for now. She's still sleeping thought the night (night 5 now) so I am hoping that it sticks. I have been keeping busy trying to get back into my training routine and planning my mother-in-law's surprise 65th birthday party. It's going to be fun for her to show off the grandbaby to all of her friends.

That is all for now...must get more coffee.
as for the surprise party... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING announcing it on the Monkey? Girl, you know the grasp of the monkey spreads far and wide... you keep it up and it won't be a surprise!!!;)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good f'ing Morning Monkeys

I am in a f'ing funk today.. somethings just dont work out as you planned and sometimes being the nice guy doesnt pay.. oh well nuff said.. things will change

anyways a co worker was in DR for over a month and brought me back a baseball signed by Pedro. he has tons of pics with him .. hanging drinking some cerveca.. very cool of him to bringthat back. apparently my co workers wife sister is married to a big shot general in DR and he has all these DR baseball players stay with him preseason and hangout.. pretty cool i thought.
looking forward to BBQing <hopefully not in the rain> tonight with some friends.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Crazy weather abounds for everyone---we're supposed to cool down significantly by weeks end, but that warm weather tease means that spring is just around the f'ing corner. I set out about 4 f'ing bales of pinestraw yesterday, spiked and fertilized the lawn as well mowing down the wild onions that have been growing all over during the f'ing winter. Got all the natural areas sprayed with weed killer and hit up anything with the weed-eater that looked f'ing scruffy. Hooked it up, yo! Only bummer is some of those plants are gonna need covering up later this week cause we're going to get some f'ing freezing temps at night. Stay warm, little fellas!

Other than that, nothing else to f'ing report. Oh........yeah, I'm supposed to go by the f'ing ortho doc today to have him check out my knee. I really shouldn't have been on it at all yesterday, but I gotta suck it up and play through the f'ing pain cause we're starting 2nd shift back up again today and I gotta f'ing be around to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Nothing too exciting today. Not much sleep so hope it's a calm one. One computer to set up morning, the third one for this user in the last week. Maybe this one will last a bit longer.

Got the bike back from the shop with yesterday with shiny new fork seals. I am so ready to ride, weather kept me off the trails last weekend (sorry Bikecrasher!). Hopefully Wednesday night.

Have a good day.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
morning all.

TreeSaw: I'm sorry for your loss. :(
Having that picture of your great Aunt and Sydney will make for a nice memory.

let's see ... what's on the list;
- continuing rehab on a flip house today, more mud/tape/sand/paint.
- replace my girlfriends f'n kitchen faucet
- phone call with a headhunter, still attempting to relocate.
- hayer cut at 5:45
- hopefully get my chainguide in the mail so I can wrench on something fun

Have a great day :monkey:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
F'in yo.

"Sleep" function is broken. Not that "sleep" didnt occur, but it didn't seem to do much to fix "tired". :mad: :mumble: :o::ouch:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Thanks for all of the well-wishes everyone. I just got off the phone with the son and they had aparently discussed the services with my Aunt before she passed and they would like me to play at the services on Friday morning. I have played memorials before but this one will be tough...wish me luck!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
Thanks for all of the well-wishes everyone. I just got off the phone with the son and they had aparently discussed the services with my Aunt before she passed and they would like me to play at the services on Friday morning. I have played memorials before but this one will be tough...wish me luck!
Best of luck Tree!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:

Sorry T

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Good f'in morning.

Sorry to hear Treesaw. That f'in sucks.

I raped my f'in exam this morning. I'm rather f'in happy that it was as easy as it was. Not much f'in stuff planned for today, just doing some busy work in between classes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Good luck T, and sorry for your loss. Hope to see you tonight.