Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Hopefully today is a better F'ing day at work than yesterday was.
Yesterday just turned out to be a sucky day at work and made for a long drawn out F'ing day.

Anyway nothing much planned for today or tonight.

Hope ya all have a great day!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yo.

spent last night figuring out the whole bittorrent thing. i think i've got it working now.

my foot is still sore from sunday's run...i'll see if i can do spin class tonight. this sucks.

that is all.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
yo.

spent last night figuring out the whole bittorrent thing. i think i've got it working now.

my foot is still sore from sunday's run...i'll see if i can do spin class tonight. this sucks.

that is all.
I've never gotten into bittorrent.
I think I'm to lazy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Good F'n morning. I'm already looking forward to our next day off, which probably isn't untill good friday.
My next day off is easter break so I can go to the hospital with my fiancee so she can get her tonsiles(sp?)out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

I'm in Miami for the week for a photoshop conference. Hopefully I'll learn some good stuff (conferences are such a crap shoot it seems). I have the morning off, so I'll probably hang out by the pool a bit this morning... see if there are any good looking lady-types staying at this hotel.

Speaking of this hotel (it's a Radisson) - they freaking charge $10 per day for internet access... how rediculous is that?!!?
Dude, I have NEVER heard you talk about "checking out ladies" before in the entire time I've e-known you.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

I'm in Miami for the week for a photoshop conference. Hopefully I'll learn some good stuff (conferences are such a crap shoot it seems). I have the morning off, so I'll probably hang out by the pool a bit this morning... see if there are any good looking lady-types staying at this hotel.

Speaking of this hotel (it's a Radisson) - they freaking charge $10 per day for internet access... how rediculous is that?!!?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stosh said:
I've never gotten into bittorrent.
I think I'm to lazy.
it definitely had some quirks, and i had to hit the help forums a couple of times, but like most things it's fairly easy as you move through it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
now that's strange...stosh quoted a post from jackson before jackson posted it (see posts #7 and #9)...
I get the hoes with my skillz yo!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jacksonpt said:
Speaking of this hotel (it's a Radisson, btw) - they charge $10 per day for internet access... how rediculous is that?!?!!?
Sounds pretty normal to me.

Speaking of travel, MBC and I have *officially* committed to taking a ski vacation to Tahoe next February. The wheels are in motion! We're going with her cousin and husband, and her dad and stepmother. WOO HOO! We've also committed to taking a cruise sometime in 2008 with a bunch of friends. All of a sudden we've got three vacations on the calendar. :thumb:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Dude, I have NEVER heard you talk about "checking out ladies" before in the entire time I've e-known you.
yea, well... RM is better for bike/ride stuff, not so good for e-stalking. I do that elsewhere.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
stosh said:
My next day off is easter break so I can go to the hospital with my fiancee so she can get her tonsiles(sp?)out.
Let's just say I am really looking forward to graduation in regards to the academic part of college.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Meh. Most of my good stuff got reported yesterday, so this report is pretty f'ing minimal. Took our dog over to my parents house to play with their dog yesterday. Weather was pretty icky, so it was a good day for inside playtime. Dad and I quaffed a few brews and shot the sh*t for about an hour. Came home, made some beef stir-fry and chilled out for awhile, watched "24" and dozed on the couch in between doing loads of laundry. Such is the life of a domesticated male. Meh.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good F'ing morning Monkeys.

Not too much going on today. Did some sheetrocking and taping yesterday, today will be sanding and more taping.. the back bedroom is coming to an end.. now onto bigger and better things.. the backyard!!!

Have a great day!!!!

J

JRB

hooples3 said:
Good F'ing morning Monkeys.

Not too much going on today. Did some sheetrocking and taping yesterday, today will be sanding and more taping.. the back bedroom is coming to an end.. now onto bigger and better things.. the backyard!!!

Have a great day!!!!
You're gonna sheetrock the backyard??? Weird.

J

JRB

hooples3 said:
yeah!! its the latest craze just ask N8.. its right up there with the dripping mortar look!!!!
I was at a restaurant in Orlando that had done that. It made me so mad I almost punched the hostess in the mouth. I had no idea that I would dislike that "pants drooping past the ass crack" look on mortar like I did. Maybe I just hate N8 that much. Hell if I know. I have faith that the gypsum yard will be cool though. Different strokes, I tell ya.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I was at a restaurant in Orlando that had done that. It made me so mad I almost punched the hostess in the mouth. I had no idea that I would dislike that "pants drooping past the ass crack" look on mortar like I did. Maybe I just hate N8 that much. Hell if I know. I have faith that the gypsum yard will be cool though. Different strokes, I tell ya.
FYI the pants drooping past the a$$ crack is called "Jailin" because they don't wear belts in jail.

A cop came to Aubrey's school to teach the teachers about "kid lingo" and that came up. It was news to her and me.

J

JRB

stosh said:
FYI the pants drooping past the a$$ crack is called "Jailin" because they don't wear belts in jail.

A cop came to Aubrey's school to teach the teachers about "kid lingo" and that came up. It was news to her and me.
I don't think I like that as much as "pants droopin' past the ass crack" though. Jailin' sounds like a compromising position. :think:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Morning.

Nothing new to report. Car problem is resolved, and I heard more stupid questions today in class than I've heard in the last 2 weeks. Wow.
ahhh - so you haven't gotten the stick out of your ass??? :D

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Dunno what your problem is. I've got no stick in my ass except when asshats try and pretend they are funny.
Wow - you do take this place too seriously.

*disclaimer - that is really saying something, coming from me. I thought I was the most sensitive little girl here. It seems I have some competition. :think:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
Wow - you do take this place too seriously.

*disclaimer - that is really saying something, coming from me. I thought I was the most sensitive little girl here. It seems I have some competition. :think:
Not sensitive. Frankly, don't really care. There are some people on here who have a serious ego problem though.

Edit: the comment about people pretending to be funny had nothing to do with you, Mr. Glory Hole.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Not sensitive. Frankly, don't really care. There are some people on here who have a serious ego problem though.

Edit: the comment about people pretending to be funny had nothing to do with you, Mr. Glory Hole.
What are you talking about???