Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Another F'ing night of O.T. for work. How long can this go on for..........?

Anyway here is a couple pics of the Schwinn I've been restoring.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
about time you get here!

tired here, 3 hours kayaking, then out after..5 hours of sleep, :yawn: I need some caffine

tonight, gonna try for an hour of riding before volleyball

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Nice pics stosh...where do you find the time for that hobby?

As for the OT comment, I'm convinced that you may as well factor OT into your schedule. I can't remember a week (or even couple of days) where I didn't work OT.

Other than that, nothing too exciting here. Will try to finish yardwork tonight.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh. You're here early...

Had a really good road ride yesterday on my lunch break. I've now ridden all the good hills both directions, which feels pretty good. No more taking the easy route.

Emma got her first 2wheeler yesterday. She was on it for about 45 seconds before she said, "I can't wait till I'm bigger and I can ride in the road with you Daddy." :love:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning stosh...

had a sore throat and hurt all weekend, now I have tiny bumps on my hands and feet that feel like pins and needles when I touch anything... and the doctors office doesn't open for another 15 minutes!!! :help:

its the last day with students though so I got that goin for me!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning.

Josh Beckett sucks.

Have a nice day, monkeys!
lol... I flipped to the game a few times during breaks of the hockey game. At that point, the starting pitcher had already been pulled, so I didn't know who it was.

He definitely needs to get his chit in gear. Friggin loser :mumble:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning!

The Schwinn looks great. All it needs is a beach (and maybe a six-pack clamped in the rack).

Good karma dept.- I noticed a bulge on the front tire of my bike when leaving work last night. It holds up on the ride back to the vehicle. As I'm headed to my second LBS looking for tires a friend calls. He has two tires, brand and model I am currently running that are essentially new and didn't fit his wife's new bike- and they're tubeless. Price? Free!:thumb:

I like it!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jacksonpt said:
lol... I flipped to the game a few times during breaks of the hockey game. At that point, the starting pitcher had already been pulled, so I didn't know who it was.

He definitely needs to get his chit in gear. Friggin loser :mumble:
He is just another in a loooong list of good NL pitchers that just can't cut it in the AL. And the Sox traded young phenom Hanley Ramirez for him, who is tearinig it up in Florida. I want Hanley back!! How ironic that Mike Lowell, the guy the Sox HAD to take if they wanted Beckett, is far and away the better of the two players so far.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Trainwreck: I've got a pair of Panaracers I KNOW would look great your Ellsworth! :weee:

Well I'm about to go up north for work. A hot-ass day chock fulla plant measuring. *sigh* I guess it could be worse.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! Nice looking bike Stosh! :thumb: I'm slammed here at work today, so not much to report as of now. Have good day monkeys!! :dancing:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
He is just another in a loooong list of good NL pitchers that just can't cut it in the AL. And the Sox traded young phenom Hanley Ramirez for him, who is tearinig it up in Florida. I want Hanley back!! How ironic that Mike Lowell, the guy the Sox HAD to take if they wanted Beckett, is far and away the better of the two players so far.
Yea... I was reading an article the other day (I forget where... si.com maybe) that was evalutating the big off-season moves. They basically said the same thing... not a bad "throw in" for Boston, especially since he's the one keeping the trade afloat, so to speak.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

Really nice day here, had a great ride in this morning.
Really busy latelty here at night , with the kids school year ending and all .

last night my Daughter Crossed over from Being a Jr. Girl scout to a cadet. and Tonight my SOn and teh Cub Scouts are doing some ribbon awards, and then they go shot off rockets !

they shot these little estes rockets where they use an a5-5 engine , We have some rockets in the basement and engines , Pete wants to put a c5 in His ! that will put it in orbit! Might just have to do that :evil:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:
Don't be too hard on Beckett. This is still the guy that beat the Yankees on short rest in the World Series a few years back. He can be inconsistent at times, but is money when it counts.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good Morning Monkeys!

Cam Ward was amazing last night. I guess I'm now on the Hurricane's Band Wagon. Go Canes!!

Sucks that Roloson got hurt last night and will miss the finals. He was playing some kick ass hockey himself. Should still be a good series I think.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
DNA said:
Don't be too hard on Beckett. This is still the guy that beat the Yankees on short rest in the World Series a few years back. He can be inconsistent at times, but is money when it counts.
For all you Boston fans...Nomar for MVP!!! It ain't easy being a Dodger fan, but Nomar has been a real nice surprise this year.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dogwonder said:
Nice pics stosh...where do you find the time for that hobby?

As for the OT comment, I'm convinced that you may as well factor OT into your schedule. I can't remember a week (or even couple of days) where I didn't work OT.

Other than that, nothing too exciting here. Will try to finish yardwork tonight.
I actually don't have time to work on it. I ordered a bunch of stuff for it, should be in sometimes this week. Maybe this weekend I could spend an hour on it.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Attempted a ride yesterday, but my knee was hurting so bad, I bagged it about 20 minutes into it. I did about 25 miles over in Pisgah Nat'l about a week ago and I think it was a little too soon after surgery to be putting that much strain on it. Sitting and peddling is fine, but standing or jumping still hurts.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dogwonder said:
For all you Boston fans...Nomar for MVP!!! It ain't easy being a Dodger fan, but Nomar has been a real nice surprise this year.
:thumb:

I am happy to see Nomar doing so well. He's got to be the early favorite for Comeback Player of the Year.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

I'm tired. I got up and spun for 20 minutes on the trainer to get myself in gear. I don't know if it made me wake up or want to go back to sleep. Blah.

Nothing much happening here today. It's supposed to be nice so maybe I'll get out for a ride this evening.

Stosh, nice bike you've got there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh. You're here early...

Had a really good road ride yesterday on my lunch break. I've now ridden all the good hills both directions, which feels pretty good. No more taking the easy route.

Emma got her first 2wheeler yesterday. She was on it for about 45 seconds before she said, "I can't wait till I'm bigger and I can ride in the road with you Daddy." :love:

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the flowers!!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhh I'm having a seizure!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DNA said:
Well Beckett is supposed to help the Sox get to those important games. Look at his game log so far:
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/playerGameLog?categoryId=104633
In four of his starts he has not pitched past the 5th inning. That's 1/3 of his starts, and he's lost to Toronto (a key division rival) three times already. Not the kind of performace you need from your "ace." I hope to hell he can turn in around though.

Great move trading Bronson Arroyo. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

Good f'n morning. Nice bike, stosh. Might head out for the group road ride this evening. Don't feel so hot right now though. Did a little urban ride and about 20 minutes at the skate park last night.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:
Well Beckett is supposed to help the Sox get to those important games. Look at his game log so far:
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/playerGameLog?categoryId=104633
In four of his starts he has not pitched past the 5th inning. That's 1/3 of his starts, and he's lost to Toronto (a key division rival) three times already. Not the kind of performace you need from your "ace." I hope to hell he can turn in around though.

Great move trading Bronson Arroyo. :rolleyes:
Come on, as a Red Sox fan how can you NOT focus on how he killed the Yankees. Isn't that the most important thing in the world? :rofl:

Oh yeah, and quit whining. At least you didn't lose Pujols.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DNA said:
Come on, as a Red Sox fan how can you NOT focus on how he killed the Yankees. Isn't that the most important thing in the world? :rofl:

Oh yeah, and quit whining. At least you didn't lose Pujols.
:mumble:

Yeah, he killed the Yankees when he was with Florida. Now he needs to do it for Boston!

That was sweet though when he shut them down in the WS. :)

That truly sucks about Pujols. :(

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Morning everybody!!!

This is the first GMT I've replied to in a LONG time it seems like. I've been on summer for the last few weeks and hav ebeen enjoying sitting around.

Anyways, just got back from a nice 40minute road ride with my stepdad before he runs off for work. :D And today I'll be stopping by my lbs to see if they have my boxxer lowers in to replace my cracked ones.

Have a good day everybody. :)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Nice bikey! I love the dedicated Aubreyseat on the front.

I've been pulling crzy hours between having a dayjob and trying to take care of shirt orders. Bleh

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
Nice bikey! I love the dedicated Aubreyseat on the front.

I've been pulling crzy hours between having a dayjob and trying to take care of shirt orders. Bleh
I think down the road I will get the frame and fenders re-painted. Right now I'm focusing on getting the shiny parts up to snuff.

I think I need to order another t-shirt from you. I think I'll give the one I already own to Aubrey.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Morning all

Got up earlier to spin for a bit on the road bike. I have a day of sitting and proof reading so being active early felt great. Other than that, I've got the Kona on the car for some time in the woods after all this crap at work is done (anyone have a job opening for a writer??) ;)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
I think down the road I will get the frame and fenders re-painted. Right now I'm focusing on getting the shiny parts up to snuff.

I think I need to order another t-shirt from you. I think I'll give the one I already own to Aubrey.
YOUR GIRLFRIEND WEARS AN XL MENS????

edit: SERIOUSLY!?!

J

JRB

stosh said:
<snip>
Dude - did you order a chick's shirt???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
YOUR GIRLFRIEND WEARS AN XL MENS????

edit: SERIOUSLY!?!
no but for a night shirt or something. Like I said before you're XL men's is like a Med in Women's.

J

JRB

stosh said:
See my post above. Ethan's clothing sizing is for Posh skinny NYC, Emo, Metrosexuals.
Man - he is quickly replacing MMike on the list for most hated. What does he have against husky people???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Man - he is quickly replacing MMike on the list for most hated. What does he have against husky people???
Ha, actually the sweatshirt I bought from him fits perfectly.

He's a really cool guy with a great sense of humor, I fear his humor doesn't transfer well via electronic means.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Ha, actually the sweatshirt I bought from him fits perfectly.

He's a really cool guy with a great sense of humor, I fear his humor doesn't transfer well via electronic means.
It's not his humor I find unfunny.