Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
I just figured they drank after work to keep the high going.
....And before work........during work........after work. Pass out, wake up and repeat. :)

stosh said:
PS. I love your custom title!
Heeeyyyy......how the heck did that happen? That's really cool!!! Thanks to whomever.........you are a most excellent monkey!!:love:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
....And before work........during work........after work. Pass out, wake up and repeat. :)

Heeeyyyy......how the heck did that happen? That's really cool!!! Thanks to whomever.........you are a most excellent monkey!!:love:
You're the first person I've named... :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
I was all stoked to ride my bike into work today, had my gear all on, walked out to the garage, and remembered that I had canniballized a few parts off my SS commuter to dial my race bike for the weekend :mumble: so my dumb ass was driving to work on a perfect 73 degree sunny day :(
D'oh! Sq-Earl and I were debating trying to get out for a short road ride tonight too. Now sure as it's hot/humid again and there's a bunch cold beers in the fridge :think:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Finally back online after the Hardcore24 (see the race report in the ride reports thread). Sq-Earl and I were trying to figure out how many rides (1 hour or more) I had actually gotten in before the event and we came up with 12 (including the pre-ride). Interesting :eek:
School's almost over and I am SO ready. Finishing up my grades today and cleaning more instruments. Then it's cleaning up the classroom and hunting down estimates on my repairs...the fun never seems to end. Other than that, not much else going on. I'm finally caught up on sleep from the weekend (I think) and am ready to get back on my bike and go. Have a good day!